Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankera Scam project by Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius - page 4. (Read 30720 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My deposit from today went fine, however now I am a bit worried about this ICO.
Activity: 35
In God we Trust  Grin
Activity: 76
Now all that remains is to be careful.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
these guys are definitely scammers.

i have used their card services for almost a year with their parent company spectrocoin.com

everything was fine until yesterday.

they stopped crediting btc deposits and still will not credit a 1 btc deposit which currently has over 200+ confirmations.

they claim that they have not received it.

so it looks, walks and quacks like a duck.....

they laid the net for over a year, then started accepting eth, then launched an ico which has zero value for token holders and then
also stopped crediting btc deposits to wallets.

i hope some of you see this and bump it up if you have been scammed too so nobody else loses their coin.

Shocking. One of the million ICOs promising unbelievable profits overnight is a scam that looks good but can't deliver on its promises? That undermines my faith in the entire ICO market. It's time to go buy my Useless Ethereum Token shares right now! At least they were honest about it... and hey, their profits have been unbelievable so far, especially compared to the complete lack of profits promised by its creators. Tongue If I were going to buy securities (which ICOs will be considered soon, even if they're not now) I'd buy real ones, even in an possibly-overvalued market.
Activity: 4
these guys are definitely scammers.

i have used their card services for almost a year with their parent company spectrocoin.com

everything was fine until yesterday.

they stopped crediting btc deposits and still will not credit a 1 btc deposit which currently has over 200+ confirmations.

they claim that they have not received it.

so it looks, walks and quacks like a duck.....

they laid the net for over a year, then started accepting eth, then launched an ico which has zero value for token holders and then
also stopped crediting btc deposits to wallets.

i hope some of you see this and bump it up if you have been scammed too so nobody else loses their coin.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Why have you used my alias here? I am not associated with the project, the scam accusation nor this *string operation*.
Activity: 37
The maths in the WP do not prove any profit for the token holders...
This is my main concern about this ICO.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
If you look at those scam reports made back in the day, it only makes me wonder why they didn't go to police if they claim $100k+ has been stolen from them and they know the culprit?

I call the reports BS or that it was somekinda money laundering operation, which Spectrocoin stopped and reported to the police.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
www.bitreal.eu
Karalevicius is currently a recognized researcher at the KU Leuven, one of the most reputable European Universities. Not bad for a 'scammer'.

http://feb.kuleuven.be/research/leuven/LIRIS/researchers.aspx
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Vytautas Karalevičius is a scammer who run spectrocoin and yes he looks like scumbag.
This thread makes me think twice before I use any virtual card company services like spectrocoin.
These guys should be hanged.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Once the suspicion has entered a job it is really difficult to trust completely.Doubting is really very important in such projects  .If I had invested in such a project I could not sleep at night.A friend  (i dont know  her/his bytheway)  has obviously done a good research on this issue and added evidence to the visuals.i m sorry but Ignoring all this would be absolutely stupid. There is a proverb in our country. " There will be no smoke if there is no fire " . This friend would not infiltrate such a type of information if it had not been involved in such a case, if he committed a defraud.

Call me a party pooper but these guys have no previous track record of building high revenue company, nada!
It looks like Vytautas has worked as "an intern" at Bloomberg, that's all.

FOLKS, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT:

The odds achieving $100 million or more revenue within six years are 3.5 in 10,000.
Bankera projections are about $300 million, making the odds worse than 1:10,000. That is less than 0,01% chance. I keep my money on the 99,99%. 

I am not a gambler but would say that under 1:10,000 odds are not good.
Last year, the bookies offered 1:2,500 for Kim Kardashian to become next US president.

Merit: 1001
Page 16. Section 7, financials.

Small correction, it's actually EUR 100 million and USD in year three.  Grin

You guys are so funny defending Bankera that I had to check my calendar that it's not April's Fool day?

Wether or not that is realistic is up for debate. At least you're making a sound argument.
The only thing left to correct you on is that they are starting from 0 profit right now. They have an mvp already working which is where the pre-ICO is being held. So there is already an operation which those numbers are probably based on. Again, whether or not those numbers add up is up for debate.
Activity: 22
are you sure these accusations are based on the right identity?
apparently there is a guy with his same name, but based on this paper, he was born in 1952:
http://en.tm.lt/dok/Karalevicius_v__Lithuania_DEC_2002.pdf
Page 16. Section 7, financials.

Small correction, it's actually EUR 100 million and USD in year three.  Grin

You guys are so funny defending Bankera that I had to check my calendar that it's not April's Fool day?

Activity: 139
Well, in that case, Bankera white paper is worthless, less than the paper I printed it on.

really? you are actually PRINTING white papers?
It is 2017 - you should save the environment and read it from the screen.
Or at least, read it briefly and print it only when you see it is not worthless.
Merit: 1001
I am not investing because their numbers do not stack up.

Also, they let us believe more than what they actually are.
Scammers or not, when did you folks last see a company to make £0 - $100m profit in three years?  

Where do they even claim that ?
They use the figure of 10m EUR (you already used two different currencies in your post and still didn't get the right one) and that's just for an example calculation. They don't claim that, that is going to be their profit.
Well, in that case, Bankera white paper is worthless, less than the paper I printed it on.

Activity: 139
I am not investing because their numbers do not stack up.

Also, they let us believe more than what they actually are.
Scammers or not, when did you folks last see a company to make £0 - $100m profit in three years?  

lol, are you aware of the fact you are on BITCOIN forum in 2017?

every second guy here earned $100m in last 3 years (maybe not every second but sure there are lots of them)
Pages:
Jump to: