Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankroll management discussion - page 5. (Read 372 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
June 07, 2023, 12:10:13 PM
What percentage of your bankroll are using as your bet size. I read an article online before that 1% to 3% is the ideal for low risk gambling while 4% to 5% for aggressive gambling. I use the aggressive type bankroll management on most of my game because I’m always bored playing with minimum bets or low percentage of my bankroll because I knew that house edge will kill me long term.

Are using a fixed percentage on your bets or you are just betting random amount? Also do you deposit your total bankroll and just withdraw if you are on target profit or stop loss or you are just depositing exact amount of money for your gambling without extra.
1% or 5% are just values, but the bet size will depend on your gaming budget. With a good deposit, 1% can be significantly higher than the minimum rate. Your game budget is determined by you, but you do not have to make the entire budget for a game deposit, you can only make a certain part of it, especially if your game budget is significant. If you are consistent and do not exceed the predetermined values, then this will help you avoid losing your game deposit, and over a long distance you will be able to understand how successful you are as a gambler.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
June 07, 2023, 11:49:21 AM
What percentage of your bankroll are using as your bet size. I read an article online before that 1% to 3% is the ideal for low risk gambling while 4% to 5% for aggressive gambling. I use the aggressive type bankroll management on most of my game because I’m always bored playing with minimum bets or low percentage of my bankroll because I knew that house edge will kill me long term.

Are using a fixed percentage on your bets or you are just betting random amount? Also do you deposit your total bankroll and just withdraw if you are on target profit or stop loss or you are just depositing exact amount of money for your gambling without extra.
Pages:
Jump to: