Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks must consider Crypto-currency as an opportunity, not as a threat. - page 2. (Read 132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
It is true that the crypto-currencies will become a challenge for the existing fiat currencies due to many reasons. But my view is banks must not consider it as a threat and they should transform their business model to adopt crypro-currency as a part of their business. What is your opinion in this reagrd?

Banks as in "put your money in a bank to be safe" must go!. There is no point in putting bitcoins in a bank, unless you really want to lose them. Same for transfers between people, there is no longer the need for a bank.

As for the other things that banks are involved in, like lending and investment funds they can go with Bitcoin.
But taking a mortgage in BTC ....not a bright idea right now and for a few years.

Unfortunately, people storing coins in exchanges and online wallets show us a different trend.

The bank should have a conscience to do this.

conscience?Huh
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Yes I am supporting it. We are living in the digital era and it is not impossible for us to do everything in this age. Crypt-currency is the medium of digital transactions. That is why the banks are inclined to deal with digital transactions, and crypt-currency is a good way to deal with them and not think they are competing together. The bank should have a conscience to do this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is true that the crypto-currencies will become a challenge for the existing fiat currencies due to many reasons. But my view is banks must not consider it as a threat and they should transform their business model to adopt crypro-currency as a part of their business. What is your opinion in this reagrd?
Pages:
Jump to: