Pages:
Author

Topic: Banned and negatived for Signature Campaign? - page 2. (Read 1360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Once you get a ban you are not allowed to post outside meta and if you docso, it's called ban evasion so I think it'll probably result to permaban.

How to spot a permban?

If you get a perma ban then you won't get your account back again. I think you will somehow get a message that your account got it. (I'm not sure) But you can appeal here in meta about an account banned and mods or staff can tell you if you have a perma ban.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Once you get a ban you are not allowed to post outside meta and if you docso, it's called ban evasion so I think it'll probably result to permaban.

How to spot a permban?

A permaban will not tell you the duration of the ban in the notification (I believe). It'll just say the reason.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

How to spot a permban?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
So today i logged in to my other account, and this nice looking red text was there waiting for me:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/151027/1324374906N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
I was in the YoBit sig campaign, and haven't seen this happen before.
I wqas in that campaign for more than a month! And it decided to happen now.
[ right]The username is photoshopped Wink[/right]

You are not baned for campaigns you are banned from the forum. This includes all your accounts.
Obviosly I am banned from the forums, but it says for sig ad. But why?
Also some random guy gave me negative for Sig Campaigns. It's on this account

It means your posts were not up to par with content, and they gave you a temp ban.  Can you link to account we might be able to tell more seeing posts?

Best advice is make sure not to try to game system.  Treat this seriously and do not use any other accounts to post in anywhere besides meta until ban is gone.  To many try to get back quick and get evading and perma ban.

I said this... and I guess op did not read and is posting outside of meta in "Economy / Services" multiple times.  Seriously that is most likely a perma ban.  And that is for ALL of your accounts.  Not just the one.

I tried to warn you as far to often people seem to try to hurry it and not wait... it always ends up bad when they do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
I will not release the ID and the name of that accound, because I don't want to get it negatived for alting

You won't get a negative rating simply because you have an alt account. It's if you do something bad on one of the alt accounts.
Activity: 28
So today i logged in to my other account, and this nice looking red text was there waiting for me:

You are not baned for campaigns you are banned from the forum. This includes all your accounts.

It means your posts were not up to par with content, and they gave you a temp ban.  Can you link to account we might be able to tell more seeing posts?

Best advice is make sure not to try to game system.  Treat this seriously and do not use any other accounts to post in anywhere besides meta until ban is gone.  To many try to get back quick and get evading and perma ban.
I will not release the ID and the name of that accound, because I don't want to get it negatived for alting
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

Insubstantial posts + sig ad = you spammed and got paid for it.

Thats something you have to solve with them, after your ban is over.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

The username is photoshopped Wink
Pages:
Jump to: