Pages:
Author

Topic: Banned Books in the US?? There may be at least one... - page 2. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am Citizenfive.
The background for this is located (and evolving currently) here: https://boards.4chan.org/g/res/33840953 I would appreciate anyone here weighing in. (Bitcoin relevance: The OP mentioned Satoshi at one point; that's how I ran across it. I regularly text search for Bitcoin themes on places like /g/ which is the technology board there, if you aren't familiar.)

The book is the successor to the excellent Wi-Foo text on wireless security, from 2004. There seems to have been an update, possibly one which included something about perhaps the 900MHz ISM band or something else, and has been pulled. The really weird part is, it's been pretty heavily eradicated from existence, it appears. I'll update with a consolidation so you guys don't have to go to that thread just to know what I'm talking about. Right now the thread is at a standstill, waiting on more searching and a reply from Richard Stallman, who the OP reached out to.
Pages:
Jump to: