Pages:
Author

Topic: Banned Displaying signature. - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
August 08, 2021, 12:50:54 PM

Honestly I also want to suggest admin to take this ban action for those who promote scam site like 1xbit and Betking.io so far active on the forum. This can prevent forum users from accessing the site so that the incidence of scam can be reduced. But since forum don't moderate scam, is it possible for andmin to take such a ban?

Scams are not moderated AFAIK. That's why those joining such campaigns are negative-tagged and have active flags raised against them.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
August 08, 2021, 12:50:50 PM
Betking is a proven scam site. Promoting betking is also helping scam and this has nothing to do with forum rules. As we know scam is not moderated, there's no chance that this user has been banned for promoting betking. May be plagiarism or some other rules he has not followed although I have not seen signature ban for any other reason than plagiarism.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
August 08, 2021, 12:30:45 PM
Actually there is a special reason for the ban?
IIRC this is because the user commit plagiarism or something against to the forum rules, instead of permanent ban, signature banned is imposed due to some reasons for a particular range of dates, sometimes a month banned to a year or more.

This can prevent forum users from accessing the site so that the incidence of scam can be reduced.
Signature bans cannot prevent user accessing the forum, they even can still post.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
August 08, 2021, 12:22:48 PM
One of the participant who signed up for the betking.io signature campaign have ban from displaying the signature on his profile until a certain time limit ronaldo40. Actually there is a special reason for the ban?

Honestly I also want to suggest admin to take this ban action for those who promote scam site like 1xbit and Betking.io so far active on the forum. This can prevent forum users from accessing the site so that the incidence of scam can be reduced. But since forum don't moderate scam, is it possible for andmin to take such a ban?
Pages:
Jump to: