Pages:
Author

Topic: Banned for violating the rule 12 "No duplicate posting in multiple boards" - page 2. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yeap, I am guilty and I'm admitting it. I just thought it is okay if this comment is appropriate for the topic and the flow of the conversation.
Unfortunately, I was wrong. And I guess, I should forget about my account now?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
If there was no timeline specified in the Ban message then it is a permanent Ban. This thread for Ban appeal and the procedure outlined in the message are all you can do.

No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.

No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, don't wait for uptrend and play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, BTC and other coins, but do it iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.

I'd say you are correct in why you were banned, copy/pasting your own content multiple times, is banned the same as Plagiarism. This is the case especially when you are likely doing it for monetary gain. You can see here you pretty much just set up a form letter and changed a few things here and there.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,
as you can guess my account was banned for duplicate posting. Actually there was no information regarding the reason, but I double check the rules (as usual afterward) and it seems the most plausible reason.
Sorry for that. It is my bad and I received a deserved ban.

What I want to know, is it a permanent ban or for a certain period of time? And if it is a permanent ban, can anything be done to help the situation?

It goes without saying that I will be very careful with the rules regardless of your answer.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

With regards,
Ifirina (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ifirina-1156630)
Pages:
Jump to: