Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 42. (Read 47843 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This way, why not a mixer also provides a crypto exchange services. I guess exchanging also will serve the purpose of mixing.
What do you mean crypto exchange? There are already exchanges available separately. I don't think it's neccessary to combine these two different ideas.

Supercrypt want to see a mixer that is All-In-One, offering the mixing service and an integrated exchange service like poloniex or yobit (which is not easy to develop, maintain etc.). The domain name of cryptomixer is good for indexing not only for bitcoin mixer but also for other crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Yes, we may need mixing services for other alternate cryprocurrencies too in future, just for the same reason of protecting our identity. Hope we can get that service from cryptomixer soon.
I think alt couns don't have mixers yet because the need to have a mixer or the request to have mixers in their coin is not that bi or people doesn't really need such.

This way, why not a mixer also provides a crypto exchange services. I guess exchanging also will serve the purpose of mixing.
What do you mean crypto exchange? There are already exchanges available separately. I don't think it's neccessary to combine these two different ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Yes, we may need mixing services for other alternate cryprocurrencies too in future, just for the same reason of protecting our identity. Hope we can get that service from cryptomixer soon.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The standoff between Bitmixer & Cryptomixer begins... Maybe they should have an automatic signature campaign to compete with the other! Cheesy

yes. I also feel that bitmixer and cryptomixer will become big competitors in future.. but now they are not. because bitmixer is bigger then all mixing sites and have huge budget to promote their service..
bitimixer almost giving 7btc every week to siganture participants.
but this is also true that cryptomixer is getting lots of fame in very short time.

this is true that bitmixer is bigger mixing service then cryptomixer. but cryptomixer have some advantages which bitmixer doesn't have..
for example just look at their domain names.
Crypomixer.io(domain) is better than bitmixer. it covers biggest topic mostly all cryptocrueeny. even bitmixer is only about bitcoin,. cryptomixer can offer other altcoin mixing service in future. I think reason behind registring cryptomixer is that they want to make multicoin mixing service. If they do this. then cryptomixer will easily beat bitmixer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
It feels really good to know you can deal upto 2000 btc as stated on OP. That is really good amount of coin, we may need some review from the users who are actually using cryptomixer with high amount of coin to get trust from the community.

EDIT: i have only tried with only low amount of bitcoin.
The problem with "high profile" reviews is that when you mixing your 1500 BTC you don't necessary want to brag about this and telling everyone something like this:
'Hey, I mixed my 850 thousands worth bitcoin, it was nice experience. I will mix 2000 BTC next Friday". I am sure you know what I mean...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
It feels really good to know you can deal upto 2000 btc as stated on OP. That is really good amount of coin, we may need some review from the users who are actually using cryptomixer with high amount of coin to get trust from the community.

EDIT: i have only tried with only low amount of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 910
The standoff between Bitmixer & Cryptomixer begins... Maybe they should have an automatic signature campaign to compete with the other! Cheesy
I think there are not standoff between bitmixer and cryptomixer, everything went fine with their signature campaign and not need something bot for signature campaign.
legendary
Merit: 1037

yes. I also feel that bitmixer and cryptomixer will become big competitors in future.. but now they are not. because bitmixer is bigger then all mixing sites and have huge budget to promote their service..
bitimixer almost giving 7btc every week to siganture participants.
but this is also true that cryptomixer is getting lots of fame in very short time.
legendary
I don't think automating cryptomixer campaign is a good idea because imo, it's much better if post quality is checked by an actual person and not just by a bot because that would mean more spammers. It would be nice for instant payment but if there are no way to identify a constructive post via bot then manual payment is ok for now. Plus, the campaign only has a few users unlike bitmixer.
legendary
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Hazir and jacee

Ah!  I did not realize there was a review thread, thanks for letting me know.

Competition is usually a good thing for us consumers, not necessarily for suppliers (as we are finding out with a new entrant into the Korean automotive market here in Peru).

Has anyone run a Taint Analysis on crypto's service?  That would be interesting to know that too.
legendary

I was not the first to use bitmixer.io, only trying it after many others had, and hard reported good service.  And, yes, bitmixer.io has always served me well.

My guess is that [banned mixer] needs REVIEWS from users, perhaps some of the Signature Campaign users could try the service out and report back?

Without hearing some pretty good things about them, I will stick w/ bitmixer.
I've been using cryptomixer from time to time and never got any problem with them. Transactions are smooth as always. Also cryptomixer has a review page already which a vouple f users were given free coins to test it out during the beta phase.
legendary
Activity: 1596
★Nitrogensports.eu★

I was not the first to use bitmixer.io, only trying it after many others had, and hard reported good service.  And, yes, bitmixer.io has always served me well.

My guess is that [banned mixer] needs REVIEWS from users, perhaps some of the Signature Campaign users could try the service out and report back?

But there is big thread in Service section (14 pages long) where you can find reviews of people who used [banned mixer].
You can check it up here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/banned-mixer-testers-reviews-1375491
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

legendary
Activity: 910
Nice Thread it will make me updating new information about cryptomixer's services and another informations thank you very much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so if this one is just to announce their business what we should do here is to welcome and thank them to share it with us, it would be for the participants whether to join or not, good luck to your business sir may you find more participants to your business and hope not too long I can also join you and try your service.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Nice now cryptomixer have ANN and good move to open announcement thread after completing testing platform with lots of forum members.

Yes, it is really nice to have this.

ANN thread should be updated with some images to make it self explanatory to new members about how cryptomixer works. And this will also make ANN attractive.

I believe the next step must be starting a thread in Service Discussion. It is conventional for any service provider to have official announcement as well as official discussion thread.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Nice now cryptomixer have ANN and good move to open announcement thread after completing testing platform with lots of forum members.
ANN thread should be updated with some images to make it self explanatory to new members about how cryptomixer works. And this will also make ANN attractive.
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
Today we announce the [banned mixer] on BitcoinTalk.org — the Fast, Secure and Reliable High Volume Bitcoin Mixer!*
WHAT? U already have an announcement here...

Greetings!

][banned mixer] is a quick, simple and secure high volume Bitcoin mixer! Become our partner today and earn 50% of all our profit from the attracted clients.

How does it work?

• Very simple registration in 5 seconds: provide your BTC-address and e-mail.
  • Advertise your link in any possible way – publish it in your blog, web site, forum, facebook and etc – we do not limit you here (exccept spam).
  • Get 50% profit from all operations done by your referrals lifetime (!).
  • Get your profit weekly, onto your Bitcoin-address.

BTW, if you have a website, there is no need to use referal link. We can set up our system to make it count every user that comes form your website as your affiliate. Everything you should do, is to provide your website address during registration.

How much can you do?

[banned mixer] is the High Volume Bitcoin Mixer. The avarage transaction at [banned mixer] is around 20 BTC. The minimum service fee is 0.5%. That means you’ll get 0,10 BTC * 50% = 0,05 BTC from one avarage transaction. Affiliate program has no limits. We pay out weekly from 0.01 BTC. The more clients you invite, the more profit you get.

Feel free to contact me on any questions.

--
CriptoMixer.io testers reviews: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/banned-mixer-testers-reviews-1375491

First you used BitMixer name in your image and copy-pasted texts from BitMixer.io.

Looks like you have copy-pasted texts from BitMixer.io

i. https://[banned mixer]/faq.html

ii. https://[banned mixer]/fees.html

U even used the name bitmixer in an image on your front page?

Then you paid to brigade people to increase post count in your thread.

• Post at least 1 messages in [banned mixer] Service announcement.

Now, you are creating multiple service announcements.

You are continuously showing signals of bad practice and hence I'm forced to issue this...

***Public Notice***

BE CAREFUL

[banned mixer] is involved in multiple bad practices.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Hey Congrats! We can get complete details about cryptomixer site at here i guess. I would suggest to all, Whom need to mix their coins and send that various wallet addresses. This the place for that! I know mostly people use Bitmixer for mixing coins Hereafter this can one best mixing site's list in future...
Pages:
Jump to: