Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] legit ? - page 2. (Read 2229 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2016, 01:00:29 AM
I wonder why nobody from cryptomixer or the campaign manager even hasn't come to chime in yet about the allegations that have arisen by this thread.
Maybe they feel they have nothing to defend as these are false in their eyes.
I'm also wondering to do this to be honest but I must say they are okay, I used them once to try out and they where okay and on time.
To be honest I think its never gonna be something because bitmixer is of course much more popular.
Because you are out of topic, look at the topic does is cryptomixer legit?  The answer is yes. There is not problem with their service. You should make new topic and not in here.

He was not out of topic, he said that cryptomixer is good but he think that bitmixer is better. Comparing of other site is not out of topic imho because they offer the same servise, and it may help OP to decide which one is better for him/her.
Please read with beware the title of thread and comment.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
May 01, 2016, 12:30:44 AM
I wonder why nobody from cryptomixer or the campaign manager even hasn't come to chime in yet about the allegations that have arisen by this thread.
I'm also wondering to do this to be honest but I must say they are okay, I used them once to try out and they where okay and on time.
To be honest I think its never gonna be something because bitmixer is of course much more popular.
Because you are out of topic, look at the topic does is cryptomixer legit?  The answer is yes. There is not problem with their service. You should make new topic and not in here.

He was not out of topic, he said that cryptomixer is good but he think that bitmixer is better. Comparing of other site is not out of topic imho because they offer the same servise, and it may help OP to decide which one is better for him/her.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 30, 2016, 01:34:19 PM
Because you are out of topic, look at the topic does is cryptomixer legit?  The answer is yes. There is not problem with their service. You should make new topic and not in here.

How is that out of topic?

Anyway i've used cryptomixer last week and there was no problem whatsoever with their service. But since they are new iw ould advice to hold off with any large deposits.
legendary
April 30, 2016, 12:03:55 PM
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
April 29, 2016, 05:54:58 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 04:29:18 PM
legendary
April 29, 2016, 01:54:10 AM

Because you are the member of their signature campaigns  Tongue
I am not even saying CryptoMixer is a scam or their service have any problem. The point is everything looks suspicious to trust them for higher volumes from the very beginning
At first they were signing wrong domain name in the letter of Guarantee, later after reported by me about this issue they changed to another domain name but still wrong
The design stuff, the description all are copied. Nothing is new at all
I answered fit with topic on this thread not because i am member of signature campaign, but you discuss something there is no connection with topic. You should make new topic not in here.    Roll Eyes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
April 29, 2016, 12:31:23 AM

Its not related to what signature campaign is Doing. Its about their suspicious presence on Bitcointalk from the beginning and their appearance similar to Bitmixer
Maybe The interface of website is similar (that is your opinion) but it is not same, and their service is legit there is no problem about that.

Because you are the member of their signature campaigns  Tongue
I am not even saying CryptoMixer is a scam or their service have any problem. The point is everything looks suspicious to trust them for higher volumes from the very beginning
At first they were signing wrong domain name in the letter of Guarantee, later after reported by me about this issue they changed to another domain name but still wrong
The design stuff, the description all are copied. Nothing is new at all
legendary
April 29, 2016, 12:00:56 AM

Its not related to what signature campaign is Doing. Its about their suspicious presence on Bitcointalk from the beginning and their appearance similar to Bitmixer
Maybe The interface of website is similar (that is your opinion) but it is not same, and their service is legit there is no problem about that.
legendary
April 28, 2016, 11:19:53 PM
Everything is fine, there is not suspicious about the services and the signature campaign went fine.

legendary
April 28, 2016, 09:36:44 PM
Everything is fine, there is not suspicious about the services and the signature campaign went fine.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 09:06:03 PM
Well we can see that they are trusted but I must say that I honestly would go for the trusted one and that is Bitmixer itself.
I think this is just a replica.. of it, it does it job but I do not trust it because of a couple reviews to be honest.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2016, 05:46:00 PM
Yes they are legit and the mixer does its job, I tested it out and it was pretty okay, I love the website itself but its indeed the same as bitmixer.
I do not think they will get bigger than bitmixer of course but they are just the same...
legendary
April 28, 2016, 11:29:18 AM
I say, why use another service which is also a copy of the old service with the same exact layout and rules and fees, while there is a perfectly good service working!

To grab some big fishes when they gain some trust and will run away saying hot wallet hacked like everyone says
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 28, 2016, 11:02:14 AM
I say, why use another service which is also a copy of the old service with the same exact layout and rules and fees, while there is a perfectly good service working!
legendary
April 28, 2016, 03:28:31 AM
Everything is similar to Bitmixer except the design stuff. Even in the homepage image 'Bitmixer' was written. Here is the archived link which I saved a lot earlier : http://archive.is/I4qPv
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
April 27, 2016, 06:00:19 PM
I tried cryptomixer few months ago because they are looking for people to test their service and i think there's no problem they are legit because they are paying for their signature campaign also in they are paying for tester few months ago... and i think they are just the same service as bitmixer.. but they are different feature.. in crypto mixer you can adjust how much want you want for the fee.. unlike bitmixer..

AFAIK they have not paid the first week of the campaign yet, so payment for the campaign is not yet confirmed. I know it maybe just a delay of the payment because the admin is so busy, lets see in the next few days.

mmma PNYC campaign sounds not bad at all ... probably only question of fews days...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 27, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
I tried cryptomixer few months ago because they are looking for people to test their service and i think there's no problem they are legit because they are paying for their signature campaign also in they are paying for tester few months ago... and i think they are just the same service as bitmixer.. but they are different feature.. in crypto mixer you can adjust how much want you want for the fee.. unlike bitmixer..

AFAIK they have not paid the first week of the campaign yet, so payment for the campaign is not yet confirmed. I know it maybe just a delay of the payment because the admin is so busy, lets see in the next few days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
April 27, 2016, 01:13:45 PM
Yes I think their service is clear and legit... probably they get more ROI without scamming and just for running a mixer service Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
April 27, 2016, 11:02:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: