Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] Review Campaign ►►► for Bloggers ◄◄◄ Get paid 0.1 BTC [ROUND #2] - page 2. (Read 1532 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This offer is very generous but i feel that someone just have to give your service a try in order to write a good and proper review but i will give it a try if such is not needed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hi great to see that you have started review camping .. Do our blog need to be related to cripto blog or any blog is ok for you

the payout is really generous and it got me curious (sent you a pm). And i have the same question as above Do our blog need to be related to crypto currency  or any blog is ok for you ?

I would approve your blog if it is related at least to finance or technology or something like that. Of course blogs about food or something not at all related wouldn't be approved.

Ok can check i have send 2 blog url can you check it and see if that approves or not
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
Hi great to see that you have started review camping .. Do our blog need to be related to cripto blog or any blog is ok for you

the payout is really generous and it got me curious (sent you a pm). And i have the same question as above Do our blog need to be related to crypto currency  or any blog is ok for you ?

I would approve your blog if it is related at least to finance or technology or something like that. Of course blogs about food or something not at all related wouldn't be approved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice campaign. Although i am intrigred how many top 500.000 blogs would qualify. Most blogs lose traffic to larger news websites.
Why not add 2 types of reviews
Top 500k > .10 BTC
Top 1M > 0.07
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Greetings!

You all know [banned mixer] is the Fast, Secure and Reliable High Volume Bitcoin Mixer! ][banned mixer] is build from the ground up with security, simplicity and speed in mind. CryptoMixer is also known as one of the fastest mixing service, but don’t take our word for it — give it a try, write a review / guide / research article and get paid 0.1 BTC for your post!

Here are the rules:
  • The Review Campaign is time limited. Round 2 will last till Sep, 30.
  • The post should be about [banned mixer] website or mixing services in general.
  • The content should be unique and contain at least 750 characters.
  • It should include at least one active link to [banned mixer] website.
  • The link to [banned mixer] shouldn't contain rel="nofollow" attribute [NEW]
Some rules for the blog website:
  • It can be your personal blog or well-known public news website where you can post an article.
  • It should have Alexa Global Rang not more than 500k [IMPORTANT!].
  • It should be related to Bitcoin, altcoins, finance or technologies in general.

See an example review post: http://bitcoinchaser.com/cryptomixer-bitcoin-mixer

PM me with the link to the website to be approved and after you have done with the article, PM me with the link to it and your bitcoin-address to be paid.

★★★★★ Extra Prize to Best Review Author ★★★★★

Best review author will also get an extra prize from [banned mixer] — Ledger Nano Bitcoin Hardware Wallet! Good luck!
To get the prize there is no condition to have a 500 000 Alexa Global Rating. All blogs are accepted!

★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★

Useful links:
Pages:
Jump to: