Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] Signature Campaign ! Earn UP to 0.035 BTC/Week ! [FULL] - page 27. (Read 42501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
ya, i cant say anything just hope there is notifications from crypto mixer if want to discontinue the campaign

however thanks to @Gianluca95 for our cooperations,for your kind words to us,to me

You've done a good job,hope we lucky at the next campaign  Grin

Once I've told to everyone that payment will come when [banned mixer] will be online, and once I've finished to check posts of everyone and reply about supports question, I've made my job. I'm not the owner, I'm only the campaign manager. My responsibility is to check your posts. About payment, I don't have any funds to submit it to you.

I don't like trolls, so, don't be a child or you'll be kicked out from the campaign.

PS: I guess that payment will be made within today.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
any free spot for me..?
i want to join.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
Hi Guys,

We have made the 1 week payouts on Apr, 27. I have sent the blockchain confirmation to those who PM'ed me. Kindly, check your Bitcoin wallet once again if you can see the transaction or not? The Friday payment payout will be asap and the 2-nd week payout will be also in time. Sorry for the inconvenience and for the late response from our campaign manager!

Thank you all for the cooperation!

The first week payment we already got that we need the 2nd payment which was supposed to be on last Friday(29th April) Now its 3 May you are already late about 4 days . When we will get the payment  ?
P.S : Can you please check your inbox ?

Edit : You can deposit Bitcoins to Escrow or Campaign manager address to keep the payments on time .
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
Hi Guys,

We have made the 1 week payouts on Apr, 27. I have sent the blockchain confirmation to those who PM'ed me. Kindly, check your Bitcoin wallet once again if you can see the transaction or not? The Friday payment payout will be asap and the 2-nd week payout will be also in time. Sorry for the inconvenience and for the late response from our campaign manager!

Thank you all for the cooperation!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
ya, i cant say anything just hope there is notifications from crypto mixer if want to discontinue the campaign

however thanks to @Gianluca95 for our cooperations,for your kind words to us,to me

You've done a good job,hope we lucky at the next campaign  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I didn`t received payment fro this week
Did anyone received the payment?

Even I didn't get it bro but don't worry we will get it once campaign owner comes to online in Community.
4 days delayed. I hope this delays don't go over the whole week. It's not really a nice action from a service specially a mixing service to be late in payments. Support must always be online to address everyones situation be it not in campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Even I didn't get it bro but don't worry we will get it once campaign owner comes to online in Community.
Activity: 406
No body has yet. We are waiting for Cryptomixer to pay the manager so he can pass it on to us.
Just be patient. He will come thru.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Spreadsheet has been updated ! Now Let's wait for Cryptomixer that will send payment as soon as he will be online Smiley

but my status is still empty in spreadsheet. "Number of Posts" Eligible for Payment" and Final Payment.
Please update my states. I PMed you about that but didn't updated yet.
And I am Sr Member. you added me on Full Member's list. please update this also.
Thank you.

Updated. Anyway situation of campaign is this:

Seems that everything is going good. About 2-3 user that I don't like so much how they post I've given you the last possibility. From the next week, when I'll check, If I'll find shitty post with many spam I'll be forced to kick you out from the campaign.

@GregH37: Relax man, because rates for Full Member/Sr/Hero Member are always the same, so, do not worry.

So there is chance for open slot in next week will follow to try to apply on it
legendary
Reputation first.
Name: quintiilieo
Bitcoin Address:3NnZq4YM5sYCYuxeQRoSaT91mKj8JauPK5
Profile UID: 715575
Looks like they are still full and i think better to wait for a manager to remove spammers and banned because they're breaking rules..

About you, please go to spam in another part.
legendary
Reputation first.
Spreadsheet has been updated ! Now Let's wait for Cryptomixer that will send payment as soon as he will be online Smiley

but my status is still empty in spreadsheet. "Number of Posts" Eligible for Payment" and Final Payment.
And I am Sr Member. you added me on Full Member's list. please update this also.
Thank you.

Updated. Anyway situation of campaign is this:

Seems that everything is going good. About 2-3 user that I don't like so much how they post I've given you the last possibility. From the next week, when I'll check, If I'll find shitty post with many spam I'll be forced to kick you out from the campaign.

@GregH37: Relax man, because rates for Full Member/Sr/Hero Member are always the same, so, do not worry.
legendary
Merit: 1037

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Looks like they are still full and i think better to wait for a manager to remove spammers and banned because they're breaking rules..
Activity: 420
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Are new members accepted here ?
legendary
Reputation first.
legendary
Merit: 1024
Will hold on since it was less than a week that the first payments were sent out.
So will wait for them to get back on track with their regular payment schedule.
Payment was supposed to be on Fridays so to get to the regular payment schedule it should be sent yesterday so another week will start for the next friday. But then, no updates yet.
Activity: 406
Will hold on since it was less than a week that the first payments were sent out.
So will wait for them to get back on track with their regular payment schedule.
legendary
Activity: 910
NEWS !

First payment will be done on next tuesday (26/04). So, you'll be able to post at least until to monday night (forum time). (Consider that campaign was started on tuesday)

Second payment will be done on next friday (29/04).

After 2nd payment, you'll receive your payment each friday Smiley

2nd payment is today right? It's pass 11:00 AM forum time. Any update?

Fiscal like a swiss financial agent !  Grin Grin

Anyway, yes. I'll count post of everyone and payment will be submitted as soon as Cryptomixer will be online.
Any update on this? Haven't received payment yet.
No. Still wait update.
Pages:
Jump to: