Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] Signature Campaign ! Earn UP to 0.035 BTC/Week ! [FULL] - page 5. (Read 42489 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
It seems many people wants to enroll in this campaign and there is very high competition. Also manager is choosed and it will be good if we don't have to wait weeks and get answer who will be able to become part of this campaign.
Hazir also came back with his previous trust now I don't think that anyone from us will get the place. It is still confusing that who is the manager of the campaign as the owner did not announce anyone yet.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
It seems many people wants to enroll in this campaign and there is very high competition. Also manager is choosed and it will be good if we don't have to wait weeks and get answer who will be able to become part of this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I was part of this signature campaign but I received negative trust from Lauda.
Fortunately I was able to sort this out. Could I have my old spot back?

Name: Hazir
Bitcoin address: 18wUytLfqT9UAJcexHAsvr3fWsHgaYtJG7
Profile UID: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hazir-252562
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I would like to take the spot that just opened up on the sheet.
As Heroes get paid the same as seniors I don't see the problem with a senior filling up this spot.
Anyways here is my application for the role in your campaign:

Name: Lionidas
Bitcoin address: 1P24v1xECtmut7A3ZdmhNTWvYVTbTFTNPW
Profile UID: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lionidas-657268

Will change my signature once I can get a confirmation from either Cryptomixer or the manager at the time when the review of applicants have been processed.
Thank you.

Have a happy holidays!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am wearing your signature voluntarily from now ans will wait for the time when a slot open in your campaign. Please add me to the spreadsheet whenever you get a slot open in your campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I want to join your signature campaign. Please let me know if you still accept new members for the campaign.  I will change the signature when you will accept me.
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
Hi Guys,

The 35-th week payment has been submitted!

Kindly, see the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rROnksn54HZctya6FxBynhhihKG1BPmBcTrdz_AGB0w/edit?gid=996794276#gid=178987272

Thank you all for the cooperation and have a good week!
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I'd be happy to fill the free spot.

Name: jpoker272727
Bitcoin address: 1CE1sZwd6AKR4ejDgUKub8fJRiCGKo4LPK
Profile UID: 36641

Will change the signature after being accepted
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Hi,
I like to enroll here.
I have been active in economy and particularly in service related boards and kindly let me change my signature after got selected. Thank you.

Name: streazight
Bitcoin address: 1KVYzb2xbXnGo9RvgBgPCeMj61Jq1oWg2u
Profile UID: 153066
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Is payment coming for this campaign for this past week or were they going to be delayed until you get a campaign manager to count the posts for this past pay period?
The posts has been counted for this past pay period (35th week) It ensures that there will be no any delay in payment to the participants.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
hi,

i see one free spot in the sheet of this campaign. Can I to enroll? here is my details :

Name: ipanks
Bitcoin address: 1LfAgJ4LDbarLs6QDy6RKvZMMqU2xCGTcv
Profile UID: 877521

i hope i can join this signature campaign.

thank you for your attention.

regards,

ipanks.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
is there any chance for me to join? because i see in the spreadsheet there is one spot is free. i already use sigcamp code. thank you

wait for further updates.
but I don't see any free slot in last week's sheet.. campaign is full with exact 15 users.

i see in number 5, the spot is free so i ask chance for me to join this signature campaign.
this is the sheet of current week (week 34):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rROnksn54HZctya6FxBynhhihKG1BPmBcTrdz_AGB0w/edit?gid=996794276#gid=996794276

check again..
(you can navigate all previous week through bottom menu)

Hi, are you a new manager or why do you post so much here? And while one member got red trust, than it meens one free spot.
you are right.. one slot should be free now.. but please wait for Owner's next update.
copper member
If any Slot still availble kindly let me know

thanks

campaign is full right now..

is there any chance for me to join? because i see in the spreadsheet there is one spot is free. i already use sigcamp code. thank you

but I don't see any free slot in last week's sheet.. campaign is full with exact 15 users.

i see in number 5, the spot is free so i ask chance for me to join this signature campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rROnksn54HZctya6FxBynhhihKG1BPmBcTrdz_AGB0w/edit?gid=996794276#gid=996794276

check again..

i make a mistake by see in wrong page in the spreadsheet, so i apologize for that. thank you for remind me.
You are welcome.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

You need to go to the very last tab on the spreadsheet. It is in week 34 you are probably looking at week 1. Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

check again..

i make a mistake by see in wrong page in the spreadsheet, so i apologize for that. thank you for remind me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If any Slot still availble kindly let me know

thanks
copper member

check again..

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: