Pages:
Author

Topic: [Banner Advertising]Cheap Banner Advertising On Huge Crypto Currency Community - page 2. (Read 5607 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
hey guys we just reached over 400 members on our community and traffic is increasing again daily. We also are partnering up with a big company that sells ad space and our prices will be going up again so get them well you can. Banner ads or 0.015 BTC per month let me know if your interested.
Respect All Fear None
It's Friday the start of the long weekend.Are traffic continues to increase and we are holding several big give aways this weekend so now would be a good time to buy ad space.
Respect All Fear None
We have just paid for a new social media advertising package and the traffic is starting to increase all ready. I will be online selling banners today get them before the price goes up again.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking sales for a few hours tonight if anyone is interested.
Respect All Fear None
We have just added a SSL certificate to the site to help with SEO I will be online taking sales for banners for most of today if anyone is interested.
Respect All Fear None
I am back online for a few hours today selling banners if anyone is interested send me a message.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking sales today if anyone is interested I will be online for about 16 hours today catching up on some work.
Respect All Fear None
How much sales have you gotten? Just curious Smiley

In the last 2 months I have been selling banners I have sold about 30 this week I sold 5 banners some will be live one the project is launched. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How much sales have you gotten? Just curious Smiley
Respect All Fear None
I will be online taking sales for a few more hours tonight if anyone is interested or has any questions please reply or send me a message.
Respect All Fear None
I am online and tanking sales again today. Let me know if your interested or have any questions.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking sales again today. The price on the banner ads will be increasing in about 2 weeks time again as the traffic continues to increase.
Respect All Fear None
I will be online taking sale for about 8 more hours today if anyone is interested just post here or send me a pm and I will get back to you asap
Respect All Fear None
I purchased 2 months of banner ads. at this moment i can say It's ok. didnt expect explosion of traffic but is steady and seems coming naturally.

OP , i will leave you feedback for this transaction as you fulfill your promise. Please do it same for me.

Thanks we have just added a few new features as well as paid and continue to advertise daily. The site will only continue to increase in traffic so it will only be beneficial.I will also have one of my guys do a review of your site and post it as well for some extra traffic. Thanks for the feedback and if you ever have any questions or concerns please contact me.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I purchased 2 months of banner ads. at this moment i can say It's ok. didnt expect explosion of traffic but is steady and seems coming naturally.

OP , i will leave you feedback for this transaction as you fulfill your promise. Please do it same for me.
Respect All Fear None
I am online selling banners today all ready sold 1 this morning. Get them before the price goes up again.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking banner sales again today. The site continues to grow with the addition of the adult section it will only help. Get you ads now before the price goes up again.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking sales again today. Banner ads start at 0.015 BTC for 1 month listing
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Online at CoinFire.io
I did purchase 2 months of ads. Will see where we are in this and will update thread soon.

Definitely report back as I am going to possibly be purchasing some advertising in the near future as well.
Respect All Fear None
I am online taking sales again today if anyone is interested.
Pages:
Jump to: