Pages:
Author

Topic: Banx and how they mislead their customers, includes deceptive name, manipulation and PONZI ALERT - page 4. (Read 4671 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Interesting. The banx team must have labled me a hater and put me on ignore. Lol as theyve been all over the gaw comparison thread like stink on shit.

Not put you on ignore, just not interested in arguing with you any more on points that have already been addressed on other threads that you have trolled on.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 518
Banx is supposed to be transitioning to BitShares soon, and will then be listed as an asset. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
agree with OP ...

BANX, YB, and the TRMB "Asset Backed Coin"

all "there is no REAL market-cap because there is no REAL market" kind of coins

very marine coin like Wink

-----
I would guess Gliss just doesn't know how to list them.

He has
LevelA normal coins
LevelB low volume coins
LevelC slightly broken api feed coins

Gliss regulate BANX to LevelC to hang out with LEO coin Wink

-----
or this
Coinmarketcap will soon list BANX among the other "cryptoassets" because that is exactly what it is.  Therefore, it is not a "scam" but a "listing error" that will be corrected.

I have spoken with Gliss at CMC about this and when Banx Shares move to the Bitshares blockchain they will be then classed as an asset.

list as asset
BANX on the BANX platform
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Interesting. The banx team must have labled me a hater and put me on ignore. Lol as theyve been all over the gaw comparison thread like stink on shit.

Activity: 350
Gliss seems pretty careless or he is inactive in this forum, 100% agree with op.
This gets a new thread as it is a different point to the Banx Gaw thread.

As per the title Banx is misleading its customers through manipulation and incompetence. However +1 for their creativity.

I believe the crux of the matter here is the market-cap of Banx.

There is no market-cap of Banx

They should be immediately removed from coinmarketcap. Gliss you are doing us all a disservice by leaving it up.

I say there is no market-cap because there is no market. Their +1 creativity is in their extremely long and still going ico.

In order for a market there has to be price discovery. There is NO price discovery as you can't sell Banx.

Banx is only bought on their own centralized exchange. Now here is where the confusion lies, Banx at the beginning (a year ago) was on a few exchanges. This created a market and therefor a market-cap, however, The initial distribution was highly flawed (they fucked up) as they are only faking it till they make it.

Once the distribution got all fucked up and their manipulation got caught they retreated to their castle and only allowed buying on their exchange. This is all still during the ongoing forever ico.

Because Banx is listed on Coinmarketcap it gives the illusion (like a magician) that there is a market and therefor price discovery and therefore what you are seeing is real. This in and of itself is misleading, and IS a form of manipulation (the long slow con). (remember they have already been caught for manipulating)

Pages:
Jump to: