Pages:
Author

Topic: Barr's Betting Predictions | 61% WR | +$200K LAST YEAR - page 7. (Read 2538 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Rough day... Mavs choking up 3 with a couple seconds left, to lose momentum and get destroyed in OT... Bulls only up a few, got fouled 3 times and made all their free throws totaling 10 points in the last 30 seconds or so to destroy the under. Could have been a 4 win day, dropped to VIP 2/6:

DETROIT RED WINGS VS. CAROLINA HURRICANES OVER 6 (-109)
NAVY VS. CONNECTICUT +27.5 (-111)
DETROIT PISTONS VS. CHICAGO BULLS UNDER 216 (-107)
LOS ANGELES LAKERS VS. DALLAS MAVERICKS +1.5 (-104)
UTAH JAZZ VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS OVER 214 (-101)

SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS OVER 225.5 (-106)

Today is Saturday. I am notorious for winning some big weekends. Last weekend I gave out all my plays for free, we went 6/7. I know none of you bet it, because you would have joined my VIP this week if you did, we made BIG money last weekend. Going for the repeat.
Get in Discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
Yesterday's VIP ... Let's just say it should have been a 5-1, ended in a 3-3... Predators up 4-2 in the 3rd period, give up 2 goals, score a 5th to go up 5-4 w/ 1m left and let a goal up with 30s left... Lose in OT with 1.3 seconds. Cool. Whatever. 49ers, -10, give up a 85 yard touchdown. Also cool. That also killed the Teaser for the 2nd week in a row on TNF by 1.5! What a time to be alive. Luckily, the rest of the day played out. We learned Appalachian State is a joke, and West Virginia easy cover.

VIP 3/6:
GEORGIA SOUTHERN VS. APPALACHIAN STATE UNDER 44.5 (-106)
WEST VIRGINIA +18.5 (-102) VS. BAYLOR
CALGARY FLAMES VS. NASHVILLE PREDATORS (ML) (-141)
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -10 (-110) VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS

DENVER NUGGETS VS. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +4 (-102)
MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS OVER 6 (-112)

Promotion was also a big yikes, went 0/3 which means I'll be sending out free football picks to those that join for the next 3 days. Only one game today, rest are Sat/Sun we'll get that back no worries
Minor loss on the day (because of the odds, if you don't understand) for VIP with a 3-3, we're bouncing back today.
Get in the Discord, link is above several times
Leave a comment on the thread
Come hang out!
HALLOWEEN Promotion for tonight with football coming up -- THE BOOKS WILL BE SPOOKED
3 games tonight with a 92.3% confidence:
NFL:
San Francisco vs. Arizona
College Football:
West Virginia vs. Baylor
Georgia Southern vs. Appalachian St.

Confidence is super high, I'm going in on each straight and a parlay with all 3.
$15 tonight and I'll give you the plays. If we don't go 3-0 I'll give you the next 3 days of football for free.

---

Also, weekly NFL teaser is posted:
49ers -4.5
Eagles +1
Jets +3
Panthers +2.5
Bills -3.5
Lions +8
Seahawks +0.5
Packers v Chargers Over 41.5
Cowboys -1
+2000 odds
Okay my NFL teaser this week I'm thinking:
49ers -4.5
Eagles +1
Jets +3
Panthers +2.5
Bills -3.5
Lions +8
Seahawks +0.5
Packers v Chargers Over 41.5
Cowboys -1
+2000 odds
VIP continues to win with a 4-2 record. I'm banning Golden State Warriors from VIP (maybe...) as they continue to suck every single time I bet on them. They literally had under 15 points in the first quarter..? Free plays were 1/3, not as good but that wasn't from the model (as mentioned before I gave them out). VIP brings the Monday -> Wednesday record up to 13-4-1 W-L-P on the week. Pretty good, people are missing out on a lot of money! Going to keep the train rolling today, working on plays right now. Oh also... I need to stop betting against my Sixers...

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING VS. NEW JERSEY DEVILS OVER 6.5 (-115)
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES +7.5 (-106) VS. PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
NEW YORK KNICKS VS. ORLANDO MAGIC -9.5 (-106)
EDMONTON OILERS VS. COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS UNDER 6 (-101)
HOUSTON ROCKETS VS. WASHINGTON WIZARDS +8 (-113)

PHOENIX SUNS VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -5 (-107)

If you interested in my VIP, feel free to join the Discord. I run some other promotions from time to time too if VIP isn't for you. You can also feel free to hangout just for fun! Discord is available to everyone. Sometimes I give out free plays -- typically not from VIP/model, I'll indicate it beforehand -- you're more than welcome to tail them but as always, I focus on my model plays.

Stay tuned, it's Thursday, I'll probably throw together some NFL teaser(s) that hopefully will hit this week! Panthers screwed us out of some money back last week after Minnesota didn't blow out the Redskins...

Happy Halloween, I'll be putting some extra candy in yall's buckets after we win tonight!
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
My Name: JohnBarr#8696
Special promo tonight -- different from regular VIP!
For $20, I'll give you my picks on:

Today at 7:00 PM:
CHICAGO BULLS @ CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
World Series Game 7 (8:08 PM):
WASHINGTON NATIONALS @ HOUSTON ASTROS

If we don't go 2-0, you'll get all of November's Pro Plays for free

Let me know if you're interested interested:
Or add me: JohnBarr#8696
4-1-1 day yesterday, to follow up the 5-1 day prior. Great start to the week. Some of my people had 6.5 in the first game, which won (5-1 for them). Trae Young getting hurt in the first quarter killed the over for the basketball game... Regardless, huge day! This is a big week, still a lot of time to get in! Join VIP TODAY! You don't profit tonight, I'll give you the next day free.

SAN JOSE SHARKS VS. BOSTON BRUINS UNDER 6 (-104)
ATLANTA HAWKS VS. MIAMI HEAT OVER 225 (-102)
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. NASHVILLE PREDATORS UNDER 6 (+101)
DALLAS MAVERICKS VS. DENVER NUGGETS OVER 213.5 (-103)
WINNIPEG JETS VS. ANAHEIM DUCKS (ML) (-108)
MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS. LOS ANGELES LAKERS UNDER 219 (-108)

Let's talk, join my discord!
Or message me: JohnBarr#8696
When I said I'm ready for a big bounce-back week, I wasn't kidding... VIP: 5/6

INDIANA PACERS VS. DETROIT PISTONS +2 (-110)
CHICAGO BULLS VS. NEW YORK KNICKS (ML) (+108)
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS VS. MILWAUKEE BUCKS OVER 223 (-107)

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS +6 (-105) VS. SAN ANTONIO SPURS
DENVER NUGGETS VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS UNDER 219 (-108)
UTAH JAZZ VS. PHOENIX SUNS +4.5 (-105)

I don't know what you're waiting for. If you want some high quality tips and the chance (my past results speak for themselves) to make some decent money -- while having a good time (watching sports?) -- get on this program and follow the model!
Join my Discord, let's talk: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
The weekend didn't finish the way we wanted it to...

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -7.5 (-102) VS. ATLANTA FALCONS
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -1 (-104) VS. OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
CAROLINA PANTHERS +5 (-102) VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
FLORIDA PANTHERS VS. EDMONTON OILERS UNDER 6 (+100)
BROOKLYN NETS VS. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES UNDER 224 (-104) (-104)

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS VS. NEW YORK ISLANDERS (ML) (-121)
PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS VS. DALLAS MAVERICKS OVER 220.5 (-102)

New week, new opportunity to bounce back. Working on VIP! Message me on Discord if you're interested, feel free to join: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
NFL Free Teaser (This is not from the model, not on VIP... This is the same brain who nailed the 9-game teaser last week and lost on the first game this week)
Eagles vs. Buffalo UNDER 45.5
Seahawks -1.5
Panthers +10.5
Odds: +160

GL today everyone! Join my discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
C'mon guys... My model is HANDING OUT MONEY. Every single weekend I'm absolutely CRUSHING! You should have made a decent bit of money yesterday! We went 6/7 -- which I released PUBLICLY. What are you doing if you're just snoozing in the background? Sorry if you decided not to bet, hard to feel bad for you. Got another FULL SLATE today. 7 plays of VIP LOCKED IN.

Yesterday's results if you can't read:

MISSISSIPPI STATE VS. TEXAS A&M -10.5 (-109)
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL VS. MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE (ML) (-100)
BOSTON CELTICS -5.5 (-106) VS. NEW YORK KNICKS

NEW ORLEANS PELICANS VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS -10.5 (-111) <--- suck
TORONTO RAPTORS VS. CHICAGO BULLS UNDER 219.5 (-106)
INDIANA PACERS VS. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +5 (-106)
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS VS. PHOENIX SUNS OVER 227 (-107)

You still have 1.5hrs until the first play and like 3hrs until the 2nd. Plenty of time to get in here and talk to me. We're winning again today! Stop waiting around...
First 2 plays are locked in and going to hit!

MISSISSIPPI STATE VS. TEXAS A&M
PICK: TEXAS A&M -10.5 (-109)

FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL VS. MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE
PICK: MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE (-100)
<-- Didn't win yet, but they're up 20 w/ 1.5 quarters left, I'll count my eggs before they hatch Wink

The REST of TODAY'S PLAYS:

BOSTON CELTICS VS. NEW YORK KNICKS
PICK: BOSTON CELTICS -5.5 (-106)

NEW ORLEANS PELICANS VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS
PICK: HOUSTON ROCKETS -10.5 (-111)

TORONTO RAPTORS VS. CHICAGO BULLS
PICK: UNDER 219.5 (-106)

INDIANA PACERS VS. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +5 (-106)

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS VS. PHOENIX SUNS
PICK: OVER 227 (-107)

Join the Discord! Let's crush. Win some money tonight and talk to me tomorrow  Cool

Well if you missed it... I'm sorry for your loss, we're 5 of 6 on the day, w/ one game left. Locked in a couple unit profitable day already, hopefully we finish strong here on the last play! Sorry you guys didn't want free money, if you didn't tail. I really tried!

For those of you that did tail the plays, join the Discord and let's chat tomorrow! Going to be a big day of VIP for NFL Sunday!
First 2 plays are locked in and going to hit!

MISSISSIPPI STATE VS. TEXAS A&M
PICK: TEXAS A&M -10.5 (-109)

FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL VS. MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE
PICK: MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE (-100)
<-- Didn't win yet, but they're up 20 w/ 1.5 quarters left, I'll count my eggs before they hatch Wink

The REST of TODAY'S PLAYS:

BOSTON CELTICS VS. NEW YORK KNICKS
PICK: BOSTON CELTICS -5.5 (-106)

NEW ORLEANS PELICANS VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS
PICK: HOUSTON ROCKETS -10.5 (-111)

TORONTO RAPTORS VS. CHICAGO BULLS
PICK: UNDER 219.5 (-106)

INDIANA PACERS VS. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +5 (-106)

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS VS. PHOENIX SUNS
PICK: OVER 227 (-107)

Join the Discord! Let's crush. Win some money tonight and talk to me tomorrow  Cool
Basketball beat us yesterday. Guess the Nuggets are a joke to start the year, what was that last night? Not a bad night otherwise 3/5

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES VS. CHARLOTTE HORNETS +5.5 (-102)
SAN JOSE SHARKS VS. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS UNDER 6.5 (+107)
BUFFALO SABRES VS. DETROIT RED WINGS UNDER 6 (-102)
HOUSTON ASTROS (ML) (-138) VS. WASHINGTON NATIONALS

PHOENIX SUNS VS. DENVER NUGGETS -12 (-104)

Today's VIP is free. I have 7 plays, first one starts in 45m! Just have to message me if you want the plays! If we win big today, join VIP tomorrow! Let's talk.
I have been watching your thread since quite few days.
You arevdoing good job, continue this and i am sure soon or later you will have a huge fan base.

Thanks homie, it's been going well so far. Beginning of the NHL/NBA season could be a bit shaky while teams figure out who they are. Back in the right direction last night 3/5 on VIP... Lost the last NHL game to a ridiculous empty net goal sending it to OT and beating the Under...

MILWAUKEE BUCKS +1 (+104) VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS
LOS ANGELES KINGS VS. ST LOUIS BLUES OVER 5.5 (-109)
FLORIDA PANTHERS VS. CALGARY FLAMES OVER 6 (-117)

WASHINGTON CAPITALS VS. EDMONTON OILERS UNDER 6 (+103)
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -1.5 (-106)

Working on plays for today, looking forward to crushing again this weekend! Great time to jump in, have won the past SEVERAL weekends.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I have been watching your thread since quite few days.
You arevdoing good job, continue this and i am sure soon or later you will have a huge fan base.
Weekly FREE Teaser (wouldn't bet more than 0.25 -> 1 unit MAX on this). WE won LAST WEEK +2000 ODDS (20x your money)!! Hopefully we can do it again. There's a few decent options, some that aren't real guarantees imo (I guess nothing is "guaranteed" anyways...).

October 24th, NFL Week 8 (6pt) Teaser Parlay:
Vikings -10.5
Saints -4.5
Rams -7
Colts +0.5
Lions -1
Panthers +11.5
Patriots -7
Steelers -8.5
Seahawks +0.5

Some other lines that look OK to add or swap w/ games in my teaser (if you don't like some of the ones I have):
Chargers +9.5 seems okay, I think they might win the game straight up tbh -- Chicago sucks.

Jaguars +0 seems okay, Jets +12 seems okay, both could hit tbh. I like Jaguars to win the game, but IDK if the Jets will keep it close. Both teams HAVE potential, but don't display it very often Smiley

Bills +3.5 and Eagles +8.5 could again both hit. I think the Bills are going to win the game, but I don't think they blow out Philly... Not that Philly has tried to win the last 2 weeks. Maybe the birds will be angry and win this game...

Buccs +8.5 seems fine, Titans suck I don't even know how they're favorites (It's probably a pick'em, but points favoring Titans (normally 3pts) for being home).

I think the Packers will win @ KC, even if Mahomes plays. The guy's hurt... Shouldn't play him. We'll have to wait until game time to see. Packers +2.5 seems okay. If Mahomes plays, +9.5 should be a steal?

For some totals, let's see...
Texans + Raiders O45.5? Seems ok
Packers + KC Over 41.5 seems fine if Mahomes is playing. If he isn't, it's still not TERRIBLE, but you're going to need the Chiefs to put up at least 13 or so points. I think Aaron Rodgers going to light up the defense...
Panthers + 49ers Under 48 seems decent, featuring 2 Top 3/4/5 defenses?
Eagles + Bills Under 49.5, Bills can't score and will play good defense...

That's all I got for you this week for free NFL... GL us let's go 2 in a row!!
Well another pretty yikes day, 2/6 ViP if you didnt listen to me... I said I was going to the Sixers game and betting on the Sixers, despite the model saying Celtics... sorry for your loss in advance if you didnt bet on me going to the game (I dont lose). Really not a good week we got going here, which means itll ideally turn around soon. I shoulda bet the over on the MLB game yesterday but model wanted to stay away after the busted first game. NBA and NHL starting, seems a bit shaky so far hopefully we can flip the script. Looking at model performance to see what changes may or may not need to be made. Let's get a winning day here...

DETROIT PISTONS VS. INDIANA PACERS UNDER 210.5 (-101)
CHICAGO BULLS VS. CHARLOTTE HORNETS +3 (-100)
DETROIT RED WINGS VS. OTTAWA SENATORS UNDER 6 (-104)
BOSTON CELTICS +5 (-102) VS. PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS. MIAMI HEAT OVER 212 (-101)
NEW YORK KNICKS VS. SAN ANTONIO SPURS UNDER 214.5 (-108)

Working on plays now
Don't look ... 1/7 VIP, however the 1 is the Free Play Smiley
I've now gotten you around 20.8 units returned in free play over the last week... For those of you not tailing, yikes. For those that are, after yesterday, I would say we're ready for a bounce back day... It's time to get in on VIP! Join my Discord and let's have a chat!

ARIZONA COYOTES VS. NEW YORK RANGERS (ML) @ +103
LOS ANGELES KINGS VS. WINNIPEG JETS OVER 6.5 @ +104
ANAHEIM DUCKS VS. NASHVILLE PREDATORS UNDER 5.5 @ -105
WASHINGTON NATIONALS VS. HOUSTON ASTROS UNDER 6.5 @ -101
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS VS. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS (ML) @ +107
WASHINGTON CAPITALS VS. CALGARY FLAMES (ML) @ -118

LOS ANGELES LAKERS VS. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS UNDER 224.5 @ -112
NBA regular season starts today. After yesterdays big teaser win, feeling another free play.

Free Play (Oct 22. 2019)
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Under 224.5 @ -112

Good luck tonight, hoping for a defensive game. We will see how well the model does with NBA this year.

Last years NBA results:
http://imgur.com/a/aJgFf8o

Join my discord! 7 plays locked in for VIP tonight (5NHL, 1NBA (one above), 1MLB)
Let's have another good week
Pages:
Jump to: