Pages:
Author

Topic: BarterDEX Signature Campaign [CAMPAIGN IS OVER] | Help us spread the word - page 2. (Read 5020 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124
When i read this post my head turned into a donkey head...like in cartoons.
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
wow! very unique and truly fun.. wish the best of luck.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Joined the campaign. Great projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Wearing signature and submitted the form. And im supporting this project  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
This signature campaign looks very interesting and fun, but unfortunately it is a short duration and I am wearing some other sig.
I hope I can be in the next round! Cheesy

Wishing you good luck on this campaign and a lot of success with the service.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Game Changer Cheesy wish you all tha best in new crypto era  Cool
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Sounds like fun, I'm in Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
well its a great concept of giving some fun for those who would like to join this campaign its the first time is see concept like this and the fate of those
campaigners would be depend with how they work hard, good luck to all participants.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Don't like the prize distribution on this.

So If I work hard like a maniac there's a really high chance I won't get anything for my work.

I'd rather participate I lower paid campaigns where I'm paid by effort and not luck.

Thank you and good luck with this marketing strategy.

You should not be "working hard" tyring to get a reward from a sig campaign.

You should be contributing to the forum with constructive posts, adding a sig campaign on the back of that is just a little bonus.
Activity: 251
The mindset of many people here seems to be off.

In business, the first question to answer to, like gary VAYNERCHUCK likes to say, is what can you do for SUPERNET? jab jab jab right hook (for those who know about him.

you have to provide shit before you ask for shit in return. Those who have the mindset of "First i want to be given something big, then I MIGHT do something for you". Doesn't work that way.

I am going to go hard on this for he following reasons :

1) the technology is plain amazing and will bring value to the end user with decentralisation. In a time where regulations are on the countries board, decentralisation is the answer
2) I own some KMD (for the aforementioned reason)
3) i am willing to provide before I ask for anything in return.

This should be fun!
Activity: 210
Don't like the prize distribution on this.

So If I work hard like a maniac there's a really high chance I won't get anything for my work.

I'd rather participate I lower paid campaigns where I'm paid by effort and not luck.

Thank you and good luck with this marketing strategy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
In for the haul! I'm looking forward to the development of this project eagerly
legendary
Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Whats about posts between 26 and 49?

Rules from the OP:
"0-25 posts = bronze medal
50-125 posts = silver medal
125+ = golden medal"
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm supporting this. Wearing signature and submitted the form.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
w0w. What a strategy. Members will use your signature, promote your newly born unknown exchange, and what they get in return? A chance to be randomly picked to get rewards.
This is neither a service nor a giveaway but I would prefer to call it just a ploy to get free promotions in the forum.

yes to all you rude and ungrateful souls, must be paid with money to support collective hopes and dreams like some prostitutes instead of lovers wow way to support the future of our economy.

sarcasm is my agenda it is preferable to expression of disgust. to be clear and not sarcastic, i would have a signature but i dont know if "noobs" have a right to advertise here! save that for the trolls and shills i guess who post more.

probably if you dont have the heart to support a vision (by doing virtually nothing but cut/paste) without a "paycheck" then probably you should limit your resentful communications to your own selves while looking in th3 mirror with disgust!

i am still checking to see if i can wield a sig but maybe no lukc for us n00bs hahaha

here is my sig:

-SUPERNET BARTERDEX.KICKS ASS AND LIBERATES THE VISIONARIES

Hey, with posts like yours anyone would be proud to have you supporting their signature campaign.
Keep posting and you will reach junior member level soon enough!

can I post your sig too?

Activity: 225
w0w. What a strategy. Members will use your signature, promote your newly born unknown exchange, and what they get in return? A chance to be randomly picked to get rewards.
This is neither a service nor a giveaway but I would prefer to call it just a ploy to get free promotions in the forum.

yes to all you rude and ungrateful souls, must be paid with money to support collective hopes and dreams like some prostitutes instead of lovers wow way to support the future of our economy.

sarcasm is my agenda it is preferable to expression of disgust. to be clear and not sarcastic, i would have a signature but i dont know if "noobs" have a right to advertise here! save that for the trolls and shills i guess who post more.

probably if you dont have the heart to support a vision (by doing virtually nothing but cut/paste) without a "paycheck" then probably you should limit your resentful communications to your own selves while looking in th3 mirror with disgust!

i am still checking to see if i can wield a sig but maybe no lukc for us n00bs hahaha

here is my sig:

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
that's interesting then like a smell sucks of tricks. there no one can guaratee for roll will be fair. then with given a medal silver bla bla that's really poor rate. but its your business, goodluck Wink
Pages:
Jump to: