Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic Attention Coin [BAT] Will be Huge - page 2. (Read 940 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow .. I got to get in this.

Appreciate ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:54:54 PM
I am a proud owner of 15,000 BAT right now with an average price of .00061136 ETH. Here is why I think it will be huge in the days to come. But please let me know what you guys think as well.

The team:

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. https://twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

CEO Brendan Eich announced the other day that BAT/Brave is partnering with a Top 3 media company in the world.

Some things in the news:
Biggest Youtuber PewDiePie (60 million subscribers) flashes BAT on screen https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/
Facebook talk with BAT CEO Brendan Eich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU
Eich saying BAT/Brave has "a good relationship with apple" https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7l4033/transcript_of_ama_with_brendan_eich_ceo_of_brave/

the team is very experienced and the idea is solid. Brendan Eich said however that it might take years for mass adoption to happen. Plenty of time for bat to improve and grow as a project
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
There's another similar coin called ATMChain, but it's Chinese. It raised 234 million during its ICO, but it's Chinese and hard to find any much news about it. I do wish I knew about BAT before ATMChain though. It's just too hard getting any information about the other one, and Bat seems pretty promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
Hm. I look now in my portfolio  , I have 900 Bat , today it grew up not bad (now 5305 sat). anyway I have been awaiting more impressive growth from this token, I've bought about a half a year ago because of the team which I liked, but these months I didn't see any big movements of price (more that x2 I think). I hope all big things are still in the future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 5
hodl
January 18, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
I believe the BAT team from the beginning. Only problem for me, it feels like firefox. Great tech but not so much marketing. A giant came (chrome) and took everything. I like the brave browser and i hope BAT will keep increasing. If they somehow can be in mobile app advertisement, they can be even better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 12:40:34 PM
I am a proud owner of 15,000 BAT right now with an average price of .00061136 ETH. Here is why I think it will be huge in the days to come. But please let me know what you guys think as well.

The team:

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. https://twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

CEO Brendan Eich announced the other day that BAT/Brave is partnering with a Top 3 media company in the world.

Some things in the news:
Biggest Youtuber PewDiePie (60 million subscribers) flashes BAT on screen https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/
Facebook talk with BAT CEO Brendan Eich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU
Eich saying BAT/Brave has "a good relationship with apple" https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7l4033/transcript_of_ama_with_brendan_eich_ceo_of_brave/

Thanks for this detailed thread. I personally always had a look on BAT but I don't touched it yet.. Maybe I will invest a little bit of my Bitcoins in the next days. It is still in a good buy range and we haven't seen a huge pump yet.
Activity: 847
January 17, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
No, you are just shilling this shitty coin and that is the real reason of why you posted all the details in here.

if you weren't trying to do it, then why you have posted it all in here? Nowadays, the marketing managers are not even taking care of what the fuck they are doing in here.

No offense, but just shilling in here is the most shitty thing that you can do, because everybody will hate that coin (like what happened with Spectrecoin)

this isn't me shilling a coin. Do I have a position in this coin? Yes, I made that very clear in my first post. I'm only saying that this coin has great potential, so I'm stating FACTS about this coin. The disclaimer is set in the first post. Believe what you will but this is a good investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
No, you are just shilling this shitty coin and that is the real reason of why you posted all the details in here.

if you weren't trying to do it, then why you have posted it all in here? Nowadays, the marketing managers are not even taking care of what the fuck they are doing in here.

No offense, but just shilling in here is the most shitty thing that you can do, because everybody will hate that coin (like what happened with Spectrecoin)
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
January 16, 2018, 07:51:40 PM
Is is right time to buy BAT - it's in dips now? When moon? Wink
January 16, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
I heard people mention oyster pearl (PRL) and BAT quite often but I have no idea if it's worth to invest in one of them yet. There is so much choice in the Altcoin market... One thing that is sure in the case of BAT is that the team is very good.

The team is one of the best out there for sure. And right now, with all the bleeding from the market, I think it's the perfect time to put some money into this coin. There's a ton out there, but most of them are pumped up with nothing backing them up. This coin actually has a working browser and their road map looks great.
rbv
Activity: 49
January 16, 2018, 03:23:28 PM
I heard people mention oyster pearl (PRL) and BAT quite often but I have no idea if it's worth to invest in one of them yet. There is so much choice in the Altcoin market... One thing that is sure in the case of BAT is that the team is very good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
January 16, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Bat is based on their browser. Looks like their browser still didn't reach to good amount of people as target. I think its still nice investment but its bit let down man. There are many alternatives.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 01:51:35 PM
bat adx is a rival but I have a stronger bat expectation I hope there will be good places to come. the advertising industry needs to look for a block of chains we'll all wait together. shu all in red case
Activity: 31
January 16, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
nice post , bat gonna be huge .
January 09, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
I want to first ask you which browser are you making this post from, I still believe BAT is low in pecking order, want the team need is to gain significant number of users, when the users increase then I think the platfrom is ready to play rely big

I would be hypocritical if I didn't use the browser that I have an investment in. With that being said, I am typing this in the Brave browser. There are still a few kinks to work out I have to admit, but for the stage that it's in right now, it does what it needs to do.

You should try it out.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
January 09, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
lovely, looking forward to 30,000 satoshies each, that's where I would start dumping i believe :-) [ could be sooner for sure ]
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 09, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
I want to first ask you which browser are you making this post from, I still believe BAT is low in pecking order, want the team need is to gain significant number of users, when the users increase then I think the platfrom is ready to play rely big
January 09, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
I hope someone listened to my call when I did this. I posted this thread when BAT was around ~50 cents, and how it's shot up to ~87 cents. And I'm telling you guys, it's still not too late to get in. I may sound like I'm pumping this coin, but the technology is there and it's getting traction every day.

Do your own due diligence and check out this coin.
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
time will tell!I think you can put 2-3% in BAT
Activity: 74
January 02, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
man , imma go buy bat now , your explanation already ensure me to put some on it
Pages:
Jump to: