Pages:
Author

Topic: Basketball (NBA) PICKS! Wins: 8 Loses: 2 - page 4. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
April 21, 2015, 08:14:37 PM

I haven't lost a single bet until now!

I've been doing it for a couple years

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 21, 2015, 08:07:59 PM
I always appreciate a new tipster giving their tips away for free but i find it very hard to believe "I haven't lost a single bet until now!" how long have you been picking, like a week? anyhow, not hating but that just seems untrue that you have not lost a bet before. I'll keep track of you picks, i hope you can go awhile without a loss.

No, I've been doing it for a couple years... Its just basic math, and common sense Smiley

But thank you Smiley

I hope so too!

I will be posting the predictions for tomorrows games soon!

Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
April 21, 2015, 07:47:31 PM
I always appreciate a new tipster giving their tips away for free but i find it very hard to believe "I haven't lost a single bet until now!" how long have you been picking, like a week? anyhow, not hating but that just seems untrue that you have not lost a bet before. I'll keep track of you picks, i hope you can go awhile without a loss.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 21, 2015, 07:39:41 PM
Hi guys!

I've just seen this on the forum, and thought I might give my predictions for you guys!

I specialize in this field and have been doing NBA picks in other places for a long time (also in real life)

I have only lost a single bet until now!

This thread is kind of like this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-free-basketball-picksbets1w330l35free-premium-pick-gift-991612

@OP good job on the predictions!

Anyway, I will be posting NBA predictions daily for you guys.

Gifts are always welcomed if you win a lot!

Address:
193hU1vgfJ2iE5BVg8JQ8JK4VW5uEYiyZd

Thanks!

---

Update:

I'm starting premium picks for the following prices:

1 pick: 0.01 BTC

3 picks: 0.025 BTC

5 picks: 0.04 BTC

Also, the money will be refunded if a match has been lost.

Example:

If you buy 5 picks and 4/5 win, I will refund you 0.01 for the 1 pick that did not win.

---

GAMES: 10
WINS: 8
LOSES: 2

TIPS RECEICED:

1) Cryptophile: 0.0065 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: