Pages:
Author

Topic: [ BAT ] ANN Basic Attention Token Speculation - page 3. (Read 21636 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think BTC will break at some point soon, though. I think people will move from their alts to BTC as a safe haven soon. So alts will bleed, BTC will run. And BAT has gone well! A slight decrease in the ETH ratio, but not more than last week's local lows. I think Bat finally broke away from a love affair with btc and eth and flying solo now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
if you are BAT token holder and want this BAT token registered in Kucoin exchange, help BAT token registered in Kucoin exchange by doing VOTE here https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Important

Basic Attention Token is not running any BAT airdrops from Telegram. Beware of scammers, and please report any groups claiming to be officially running an airdrop on behalf of the project. As always, only trust official sources.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Im confused about BAT, no doubt it is a great project, the product is also working and revenue model is partially working as well and the team is un-matched but the price seems to be stagnant between the current range from many months, whereas even weak projects with only an idea are mooning, i hope BAT will grow big this year.
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Basic Attention Token (BAT) is now LIVE on the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity: https://bancor.network/discover

Check out these guides on how to buy/sell and convert tokens using Bancor:

https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app
https://youtu.be/VVX9BhFFvtI
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Hi BAT fan here Smiley I am writing this from our perfect! web Browser Brave. This Project has one of the best DEV team behind and offers Huge potential. Dont be late to buy enough BATs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I've been keeping the tokens bat summer and fall sold. Was expecting a lot from mercury. Road map for 2018 looks very impressive. So guess who is going to play in debt will get a lot of x's. Now the price is not increased unlike the other projects there is a sense now to buy

Today is a perfect day to buy some BAT.  Prices took a massive dip and is on it's way back to recovery and beyond.  BAT is a project that will be around for a long time if not forever.  It already has a working product with many releases coming out later in the year. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I've been keeping the tokens bat summer and fall sold. Was expecting a lot from mercury. Road map for 2018 looks very impressive. So guess who is going to play in debt will get a lot of x's. Now the price is not increased unlike the other projects there is a sense now to buy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
BAT has a really bright future. I wrote a review about it, check it out if you want: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/single-post/basic-attention-token-bat-a-new-digital-advertising-model
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
BAT has working product that is actually pretty good. The ability to revenue stream off of browsing, including youtube videos, with a simple choice of a great browser that blocks all the crap. really, this seems like an easy win.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
This is a reliable product has been consistently rising and doing well, ill keep holding it  Smiley
Activity: 101
Nice support in those pumps
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
You want to get in at the support area around 5.8K sats and below, see you on the moon.
Basic Attention Token just got listed on Bitfinex today.  You know what that means right?  BAT will be flying high.  The return on investment will be crazy.  See you in the dollars. 
I'm now checking its price and I saw $0,360667 USD (10.04%) and 0.00002561 BTC for BAT tokens. 2500 satoshi is actually not that bad. It can target 4000 satoshi next if he breaks the resistance point.

The price of BAT is undervalued.  It's a great buying opportunity at the moment.  Next year people will be dreaming of buying at today's prices. 

If you were able to pick up BAT around the time of my last post, you would of seen about a 100% ROI in a weeks time.  BAT looks like it'll be in the dollars shortly.  It's still a strong buy in my eyes. 
I'm now checking its price and I saw $0,360667 USD (10.04%) and 0.00002561 BTC for BAT tokens. 2500 satoshi is actually not that bad. It can target 4000 satoshi next if he breaks the resistance point.

The price of BAT is undervalued.  It's a great buying opportunity at the moment.  Next year people will be dreaming of buying at today's prices. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
I've always really liked the idea and concept of this Token, is it to late to invest at this point?
Still cheap. Actually - the price has decreased (bitcoin comparative)
Activity: 84
I've always really liked the idea and concept of this Token, is it to late to invest at this point?
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
since I am BAT bag holder and biased, I want it to moon ASAP :-p so I get some btc back to hold or invest in something else....
go bad goo
Hopefully coinbase adds in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: