Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT (Basic Attn coin) and Brave browser - page 2. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 02:56:09 PM
I ditched chrome for Brave browser. I've been using it for a while now and it's quite good. I feel safer browsing the net.
For BAT, I'm still following it's development. So far I like how active they are.

Nice. I am looking forward to the day of ditching Chrome.
February 22, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
You can use brave browser on computer. It supports all operating systems on the computer so be assured.

Incorrect fine sir!.  I tried loading Brave to my iphone 5.  No go with my latest version update!!

I will not be stepping up to bat with this browser until either they fix this or I buy a new computer......
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 12:33:31 PM
You can use brave browser on computer. It supports all operating systems on the computer so be assured. It is a reward for brave browser users. I think google chrome should do this in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 22, 2019, 12:17:28 PM
When will they launch their get paid to browse features so they can beat Presearch who's been holding their user's tokens for several months I like Bat honesty than Presearch who are scamming their users and using a bot to answer member's queries.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 22, 2019, 12:03:07 PM
I ditched chrome for Brave browser. I've been using it for a while now and it's quite good. I feel safer browsing the net.
For BAT, I'm still following it's development. So far I like how active they are.
February 22, 2019, 11:48:10 AM
again quoting shesheboy: "Most users only care about rewards or the free coins"

hahaha. This morning I got emailed from Coinbase,. asking to do some User Research for them... for free

LOL oh sure I will do this and that for free .... NOT!!

I like free BAT coins.  I'm batty for them! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 06:19:55 PM
this is a really good browser, but the fact is that there are very few people on it, this site needs more advertising, almost no one knows about it, I also tested it and this browser is much faster than all the other advantages of it very much, in addition,we can earn, as I said, the Only problem is that there are very few people.
February 21, 2019, 06:14:55 PM
For now, there is no way to withdraw your BAT tokens. And that tokens which Brave browser has given you, are only using for tips. You can send tips if you want to bloggers which verified from Brave. Mean, you can't send also whoever you want. You can send only verified users.
That seems like a wired limitations. People never go for reading FAQ and other stuff but want to try freebies at first introduction itself. But, OP got a good initiative to start this topic so that now he could learn more needed information on brave browser before changing his iphone Wink.

Most users only care about rewards or the free coins , thats why they forgot to read the faqs and other rules . they think this bat token is also an easy money butit turns out that they were wrong .

I immediately sent my free BAT's over to Binance and started trading with them right off. Or converted it to something else.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 21, 2019, 06:11:53 PM

That seems like a wired limitations. People never go for reading FAQ and other stuff but want to try freebies at first introduction itself. But, OP got a good initiative to start this topic so that now he could learn more needed information on brave browser before changing his iphone Wink.

Most users only care about rewards or the free coins , thats why they forgot to read the faqs and other rules . they think this bat token is also an easy money but turns out that they were wrong .

For now, there is no way to withdraw your BAT tokens. And that tokens which Brave browser has given you, are only using for tips. You can send tips if you want to bloggers which verified from Brave. Mean, you can't send also whoever you want. You can send only verified users.

Other ico tokens that i know , do also work this way  . they cant be withdrew for now because based on their roadmap the plan is currently under constructing  . though we can use thier token in thier own service
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
February 21, 2019, 06:04:13 PM
I have been using BAT and Brave for a few weeks now. I think it's not worth doing these things. However, I'm thinking to try this with YouTube creators, got some suggestion in other forums that this could work better.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
February 21, 2019, 05:37:08 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
February 21, 2019, 04:49:40 PM
February 21, 2019, 04:31:20 PM
I am still confused is what is the coin given in our wallet every month for what? anybody know?

When I did the freebie video's and tests it was all extremely self explanatory. For using the browser i think they link it to you CoinBase wallet account. Insta deposits.

At any rate. These BAT coins are hot. These things are cookin!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 13, 2019, 07:08:30 PM
I'm still waiting for them to implement the get paid to surf, which they are planning to rewards users of their browser, I'm looking forward to creating of my site so I can enter in their affiliate program I read that it's one of the best way to earn BAT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 275
February 13, 2019, 06:51:49 PM
There are competing browsers , Firefox , .. what else ?
Chrome I think is not considered a strong competitor ! Chrome live just Because developers (devTool)
and There privacy issues

Brave browser need more extensions for Competition
The idea advertising great (BAT)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
February 13, 2019, 06:34:31 PM
If I'm not wrong, they pay you BAT tokens when you watch any ad on the Brave browser. It seems an interesting concept. I don't know if they are already doing that or if it's still only a concept.

No,  it is not limited only in concept anymore, the concept is now live. People can earn BAT tokens by using the brave browser, not only by watching ads. It seems a great idea to make crypto reach to everyone. Though only a few people know about it, so, BAT team and we should spread this offer widely to make crypto popular to everyone. I know about a project, which is giving token if users search in google through their website. So, we really needed this type of service to catch people's eye on crypto!

That's true, although if you can't withdraw your tokens to your wallet, as some people are telling here, this will be useless. No one will be interested if they only can use their tokens to send tips. I would not make any promotion until the withdrawal function is activated.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 11:29:58 PM
The other day Coinbase sent this promo email for me to watch videos about BAT. So I did watch them and earned $3USD worth of the BAT coin.
 It seems like a nice project?  Anybody not like it?  Anybody love it?

Unfortunately my iPhone is too old to support the browser for BRAVE, which seems cool. I'd like to have it, and keep earning more BAT freebies.

BAT is a very potential project and BAT's browser is more and more used widely. I am also useing this and feel very satisfied
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 10:13:43 PM
I use the brave browser for PC and it is quite light, besides that all the crome plugins can be installed in brave, what I am still confused is what is the coin given in our wallet every month for what? anybody know?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
February 12, 2019, 10:12:37 PM
Very interesting idea of this project, I was very serious about reading the comments because I just heard about this. Do we have to get an offer invitation to get it or download it directly from the link above?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
February 12, 2019, 07:14:26 PM
This is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto, tbh never thought that the majority of the crypto geeks don't know about it yet.

This browser is like from other universe no more bullshit billions of dollars company ads, it's the perfect combination of privacy & Ad FREE. Seeing the devs behind it with huge experience (FireFox) says it all about Brave.
Pages:
Jump to: