Pages:
Author

Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0 - page 38. (Read 283701 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I am the one with the wallet, and I held and bought for so long. I am entitled to free up funds for the benefit of BTA in the long run.

Development has been ongoing - have you even joined our slack?

Visit https://bata.io/development

Visit https://github.com/bata-bta - then visit the connected members of the organisation.

What are your motives to keep coming into the forum and trying to smear with your accusations?

Well this is true, Dev can buy and sell just like we do and there is nothing wrong with that. And who wouldn't buy the coin when its 10 sats and then take a bit of profit when the price rises, we are all in need of money. Anyway as i said i am not willing to dump anything because this project looks very promising and the price is steady and slowly going up. I just hope you don't dump 500k overnight. But i doubt you are that kinda guy.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
I am the one with the wallet, and I held and bought for so long. I am entitled to free up funds for the benefit of BTA in the long run.

Development has been ongoing - have you even joined our slack?

Visit https://bata.io/development

Visit https://github.com/bata-bta - then visit the connected members of the organisation.

What are your motives to keep coming into the forum and trying to smear with your accusations?
might well try to dump price so you can get many cheap BATA

it's trading time. and who wants do dump and sell do it now    remember ether story  Grin Grin Grin

I am not willing to dump anything, but as dev stated this "I have not sold 1 Bata or traded" and now we are seeing coins going out of that wallet is not nice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do not forget I have not sold one $BTA Wink

Or traded it.

Can you show and confirm us your Bata address? I see you are an honest man, I think it will not be difficult for you to do it Wink

Certainly:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM

And confirm Kiss

Can you send 2 BTA to - BGPsjmA2c4Jw4fjpKMy2qFWrJLG8DnEDAG from BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM after that I will send it back Smiley

What I will confirm with you is what I stated earlier, I have not sold or traded any BTA since the announcement.

Thank you man, I found what I want, and so now I am sure that this is your address. Sorry for the lack of confidence. Smiley

I have a few questions. Will you destroy any coins or distribute them (for example, part for the development, part for additional services), and when will be available POS Mining?

Thanks

The dev is still selling Wink every few weeks he hypes big ideas to increase price at the same time coins are moved out of his Wallet. Very weird Wink

Very weird that I am the only person who cannot move BTA from his wallet.

Why don't you spend your time doing something productive, rather than watching my wallet.

Your actions are pathetic to say the least.

I do not think he is pathetic, he is stating something that normally happens, often you see these coins come out with huge premines and everybody is a bit skeptical because devs then might dump the coins at one stage. If you look at the amount of coins in that wallet it was more than 10% of supply. Thats a lot!

The coin wasn't a premine but yeah he holded like almost 20% of total supply. The first time the dev sold he said I needed some money and thats something I can understand. But he sold like 500k coins in a couple of months so does he needs 10/20k for a few months?

Also they are hyping about masternodes exchanges etc and everytime they hype his Wallet is decreasing. I don't see any development for months in this project only hyping and dev selling coins. We have seen this before in projects and people are investing hard earned money in this so stop hyping and start developing
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
might well try to dump price so you can get many cheap BATA

it's trading time. and who wants do dump and sell do it now    remember ether story  Grin Grin Grin

Or traded it.

Can you show and confirm us your Bata address? I see you are an honest man, I think it will not be difficult for you to do it Wink

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Can you send 2 BTA to - BGPsjmA2c4Jw4fjpKMy2qFWrJLG8DnEDAG from BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM after that I will send it back Smiley

What I will confirm with you is what I stated earlier, I have not sold or traded any BTA since the announcement.

Thank you man, I found what I want, and so now I am sure that this is your address. Sorry for the lack of confidence. Smiley

I have a few questions. Will you destroy any coins or distribute them (for example, part for the development, part for additional services), and when will be available POS Mining?

Thanks

The dev is still selling Wink every few weeks he hypes big ideas to increase price at the same time coins are moved out of his Wallet. Very weird Wink

Why don't you spend your time doing something productive, rather than watching my wallet.

I do not think he is pathetic, he is stating something that normally happens, often you see these coins come out with huge premines and everybody is a bit skeptical because devs then might dump the coins at one stage. If you look at the amount of coins in that wallet it was more than 10% of supply. Thats a lot!

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

Im not stupid m8 and your reaction says it all. You are hyping about everything you
want to implement and people start buying and you are moving coins out of your wallet to sell thats gives a lot of red flags Wink

You stated also this "I have not sold 1 Bata or traded" Well you sold almost 500k coins since the hyping started

I feel obligated to inform others in this topic about this fact
legendary

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

Oh, i did'nt see this. Thanks for pointing it out. I think i will stop staking up for this coins till he is doing this kinda activity.

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

legendary
how many coins to run a masternode ?

10k BTA to run a masternode.

would it be possible to run masternode on say a raspberry pi ?
coins iv get plenty  Grin 3nd rich list BCUVBY i mined it from day one but havent mined any thing for just one year
but would like support BATA by running  UBER-NODE

Hi, I will bring this up with development. We need to ensure that security is paramount.

hope you dont mean that the linux  wallet isnt safe was going to split my stash for POS  linux wallet on raspberry pi setup ??
the white paper for POS/POW looks good great it see it moving forward

Staking is different would be fine on Raspberry Pi - but we will checking whether a masternode will have any security issues on the Pi.

Raspberry Pi is part of our testnet. Thanks
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
but honestly , if BTA enters chinese market, it ll have bright future on the short term as well as the long term.

so let's see !
legendary
Activity: 966
Absolutely, make other exchanges want you!  Like what you are attempting.  Good luck!
we should not worry about adding the coin to other exchanges.

it is natural process, if the coin development is going on the right way , other exchanges will be add it automatically.

So it is up on the developers to decide and do the right thing. and I beleive they are doing well so far .

Good luck and good job.

I agree with you, bittrex will make it grow naturally. On polo we will have a super spike and then drop...really not worth it! Devs are doing a great job
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
we should not worry about adding the coin to other exchanges.

it is natural process, if the coin development is going on the right way , other exchanges will be add it automatically.

So it is up on the developers to decide and do the right thing. and I beleive they are doing well so far .

Good luck and good job.
Added XXXX to my stack! Nice!!
I think this coin is going to be the best investment I have ever made, just bought a whole bunch.  The coin is based on a proven concept, it's a no brainer.

i got the green light with my chinese investors

so dump me this weekend  much BATA as you can till 50k before hits poloniex... 

Activity: 632
I think this coin is going to be the best investment I have ever made, just bought a whole bunch.  The coin is based on a proven concept, it's a no brainer.
When I buy all 300k bata coins on bittrex you will all see the right value of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 924
is there really so hard sell me BATA for 2 btc's i have order there...or i ask too much from you guys?!?

be cind and sold me cheap BATA indeed

love you miners and dumpers!

You are optimist. Now you have last chance for buying cheap coins. You will soon see how undervalued is BATA.
Pages:
Jump to: