Pages:
Author

Topic: BBOD: The world’s fastest hybrid cryptocurrency futures trading platform - page 15. (Read 7624 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
To see example, look at this: I have just purchased 80 Futures contracts on Ether at price $302.30, with nominal value 80 * 302.30 = $24,184 but thanks to leverage I need to use only $2,418 of capital (8 ETH), if Ether risies 10%, I will earn $2,418, which is 100% of my capital ($2,418)

I think this project is well done Smiley

Thank you, I hope you will enjoy trading with high leverage and security this platform provides.
High leverage means that if leverage is 10x, you invest $300 and Ethereum rises 10%, your profit is 10* (0.1*300) = $300
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
interesting... I will keep track
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think this project is well done Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Do you have some kind of roadmap?

The roadmap and product offering is updated.
@kapsi tokens will be transferable after gaining minCap (2,500,000 BBD).

You can understand that that is standard procedure, because If we do not reach minCap we have to refund all ETH to each supporters.

In the case of reaching minCap, transfer will be possible for all users. This is guaranteed by smart contract.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I found the roadmap on page 20 of the white paper: http://www.bbod.io/wp-content/uploads/whitepaper.pdf

Platform development path
1. Current State: Preview version is released (https://mvp.bbod.io/
2. Release Beta Version (1Q 2018)
3. Release V1.0 (2Q 2018)
4. Release V2.0 (3Q 2018)

BBOD's team looks legit: economists, econophysicist, backing of a cryptography institute...

what do you guys think??
UAP
Activity: 77
Could you plz share some more development plans?
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Do you have some kind of roadmap?
BBOD - Blockchain Board of Derivatives - has opened the trading venue in August/2018.

BBOD is cryptocurrency trading platform. You can buy/sell multiple cryptocurrencies with up to 50x leverage.  BBOD is now the fastest growing cryptocurrency leveraged exchange.

If you trade at Bitfinex but you think of switching the platform - BBOD is a place to go!

• Multiple coins to trade
  • Buy / Sell with leverage up to 50x
  • You hold coins in your private wallet at BBOD
  • Hedge your mining revenues

BBOD offers trading with leverage (buy or sell) for commercial hedgers, Ethereum miners, professional investors, and speculators. Please visit www.bbod.io to sign up.

BBOD has own token 'BBD' which is traded only at BBOD. Do not miss opportunity (eg. BNB token) and visit www.bbod.io to pre-register.

BBOD uses Ethereum as the margin currency and all profit and loss is also denominated in Ethereum. To begin trading create an account,  deploy your private smart contract wallet and then deposit Ethereum to the address provided. After 1 confirmation your account will be credited, and you will be allowed to trade.

BBOD offers world's first non-custodial wallet system for the leveraged trading platform - this means that you do not send your coins to central wallet of an exchange. You keep your coins in your private wallet and give permission to BBOD to settle profit or loss from trading.

Along with decentralized custody, BBOD trading platform is underpinned by ultra low-latency, high-throughput matching engine. The trading platform handles a throughput of up to 1,250,000 messages/sec with a sub-25µs latency. This defines BBOD as the world’s fastest Ether-based trading systems currently in global production.

BBOD offers the perpetual contract with 50x leverage,  so you can make the profit by buying or selling selected cryptocurrency pair:

• ETH/USD
  • BTC/ETH
  • XRP/ETH
  • EOS/ETH (soon)
  • NEO/ETH (soon)

The product offering will expand, by adding one or two pairs per week with the goal to offer more than 100 pairs with leverage - more than Bitfinex.

BBOD will offer world's first Crypot Index Future (BBOD.10) for traders Not sure which crypto to hold. Now you can trade the whole basket of crypto assets in a single trade through our world’s only cryptocurrency Index Future on the largest and most liquid crypto assets.

To ensure a highly liquid market, BBOD has partnered with experienced partners and market-making firms to provide continuous liquidity on the platform:
http://www.gmex-tech.com/trading-solutions/
http://mobiletradingpartners.com/

Make more profits now at the most secure Trading Platform, Please visit www.bbod.io to sign up.

Meet BBOD Team by watching our videos on youtube:

Join our vibrant international community

Pages:
Jump to: