Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH - Bitcoincash FOMO start again - page 3. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 70
April 23, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
well cnbc told people to buy bitcoin cash and even said it was closer or more like satoshis true vision coin
and BCH really sky rocket recently from $6xx almost 120% till now
What's about you do you buy BCH or Bitcoin?

I buy only Bitcoin. Don't trust BCH. It can be bought for a short time like any other coin. The goal in the coin is achieved, sold and forgotten. No FOMO. I don't understend for what thinking about what might be. There can be no subjunctive mood in history
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
I personally consider it the same as any other altcoin, so yes I am not surprised that BTC increases and BCH increases proportionally more. It also fell harder when BTC fell, so you would hope it would recover

From a fundamental sense BCH does't really have much now BTC transaction fees are v low and confirmation times are quick. With the progress in LN too I think BCH doesn't justify it's place in the market.

It would be a bit harsh to call it a pump and dump, but I would advise people to avoid buying this coin just on the basis of FOMO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
Bitcoin Cash had quite a good day Cheesy

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 23, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
well cnbc told people to buy bitcoin cash and even said it was closer or more like satoshis true vision coin
and BCH really sky rocket recently from $6xx almost 120% till now
What's about you do you buy BCH or Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: