Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH Bitcoincash is available in COINBASE ! - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
December 19, 2017, 11:33:12 PM
Coinbase has allowed fiat to flow into Bitcoin for years.  I wonder what will happen now that Cash has been added and rumors of dozens of coins being added in 2018; will this be a long draw down of Bitcoin's value?

The loudest rumor is about Ripple XRP that would come to CoinBase wallets

Bitcoincash has placed itself to be a stable and useable alternative to bitcoin. Litecoin and Ethereum were too unavoidably popular.
But adding a dozens of coins would be counter-initiative for coinbase and Gdax. It would make it similar to any other exchange.
And I don't think coinbase would rush in that direction.

I don't see them dropping all the new coins as options at the same time. I think that they will spread them out and add them one by one. Each new coin that comes on can expect a massive pump in the days after listing.

There are still people trying to get into this thing that have a ton of money...

Cool Cool Cool Cool

And seems to be a working strategy for coinbase. One of the most profitable strategy.

They bought a huge amount of bitcoincash before making the announcement. And they sold them at nearly a double price and with the fees.

So, adding a new coin will always be a Christmas to coinbase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 11:31:52 PM
I didn't buy any Bitcoin cash so for me, I don't think I will enter  this late in the day. Maybe if the price pulls back I might get a little bit and hold a bit as a hedge but I really don't like the way Verge and Jihan Wu have manipulated this for their own gain to such a degree and messed up the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, disturbing the peace lol in my books, anyway what's done is done now.

I thought the same thing when Bitcoin was $5000.
Activity: 182
December 19, 2017, 11:29:12 PM
We have seen a mega pump after coinbase listed bitcoin cash and we have seen decline on bitcoin price. It is a good thing for coinbase users that they will be able trade on more coins. They also say ripple will be listed on coinbase. Then will they pump ripple as well?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 19, 2017, 11:27:40 PM
I didn't buy any Bitcoin cash so for me, I don't think I will enter  this late in the day. Maybe if the price pulls back I might get a little bit and hold a bit as a hedge but I really don't like the way Verge and Jihan Wu have manipulated this for their own gain to such a degree and messed up the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, disturbing the peace lol in my books, anyway what's done is done now.
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
People love anything with "bitcoin" tied to it. I think this will pump it massively for awhile.

I just bought 1.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 11:20:39 PM
Really glad to see coinbase expanding.  Having to buy in one currency (BTC, LTC or Eth) (pay fee), transfer to exchange (pay fee), sell (pay fee), buy the currency you really wanted (pay fee), transfer to wallet (pay fee), is getting pretty old and costly.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Gdax and Coinbase trading halted, Exodus/shapeshift halted and price is only at a start!
Predicting it might reach stability tomorrow at around 5K.
Solidly $3500-3600 via Binance.  For now!

I'm totally hodling my .03!
im holding 1 bch which i bought at 0.183 and now selling it at 0.5  now wait for the dragons to wake up they will pump the price like theres no tomorrow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 11:11:59 PM
Coinbase has allowed fiat to flow into Bitcoin for years.  I wonder what will happen now that Cash has been added and rumors of dozens of coins being added in 2018; will this be a long draw down of Bitcoin's value?

Bitcoincash has placed itself to be a stable and useable alternative to bitcoin. Litecoin and Ethereum were too unavoidably popular.
But adding a dozens of coins would be counter-initiative for coinbase and Gdax. It would make it similar to any other exchange.

I don't see them dropping all the new coins as options at the same time. I think that they will spread them out and add them one by one. Each new coin that comes on can expect a massive pump in the days after listing.

There are still people trying to get into this thing that have a ton of money...

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 87
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:26:16 PM
Gdax and Coinbase trading halted, Exodus/shapeshift halted and price is only at a start!
Predicting it might reach stability tomorrow at around 5K.
Solidly $3500-3600 via Binance.  For now!

I'm totally hodling my .03!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 19, 2017, 10:23:50 PM

copper member
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 3
December 19, 2017, 10:11:44 PM

Yes I think the future of BTC looks bleek now.  LTC and ETH will rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 10:05:38 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 19, 2017, 09:53:16 PM
Quite the surge just for being included in Coinbase. Guess people will now start investing in the coin they think will be next.
Activity: 74
December 19, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
Bittrex is lagging hard because of BCH
Activity: 277
Merit: 70
December 19, 2017, 09:32:02 PM
It's also tripled since coinbase picked it up today....
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 09:16:39 PM
That's sooner than expected. I thought Coinbase would start accepting Bitcoin Cash in January 2018. Early Christmas gift I suppose? Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

BCH Bitcoincash is available in COINBASE !

Quick move to make guys !
Not only that its in Coinbase but its also live at GDAX. No wonder BCH is pumping and BTC price went down but I see this is just a repeat of what happened  a few weeks ago when BCH is up abd BTC is down because investors money is in BCH. I woudnt jump in the train now because its late or else Ill be holding expensive bags of BCH.

Indeed
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
December 19, 2017, 08:47:53 PM
Seems like a smart move on GDAX's and Coinbase's parts (yes they're the same I know), too bad a lot of people have stigma against the coin for being a fork of bitcoin. I think a lot of people would be better off keeping themselves open-minded to new coins, hopefully this being added will bring it into the hands of thousands of new hodlers and we'll see the market keep increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: