Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH, ETH OR BTC? which coin is best to buy and HODL for 2020. - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Between the three, I always choose ETH and BTC .  I don't want any piece of these Bitcoin fork crap.  ETH have a better future than BCH.  Anyway, why limit your choices on these 3, there are more better option than those choices in a short term investment plan.  If you wanted a good investment you should open our path to diversification and tag each as short, medium and long period investment plan.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
At this point in time I would suggest going with ETH as it's still around $160 wherein bitcoin is trending over $8600, If we compare it with last bull run bitcoin might go up to a value of $21k wherein ETH can go till $1000. So if we calculate the profit bitcoin can give x2 return or x2.5 but ETH can give returns upto x6 times. Again this is just my opinion.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
if seen from history, the three crypto is very profitable, because I have received the benefits. if you ask which coins will benefit for the next year, I dare not guarantee. but if I have to choose, then I will still choose all three. of 100% of the existing capital, I will share 50% for BTC, 25% ETH, and another 25% for BCH, in my opinion this is the best (in my opinion).

That is a good portfolio. With a big percentage for bitcoin, you will make a big profit when bitcoin price can go up to $10k in the future. As we know, ethereum is the next candidate that can increase following bitcoin price. But I am not sure with BCH but perhaps, buying BCH will be up to you because if you bought right now, the price already increased, and you need to wait for a while until the price can get down.

Perhaps, you can analyze another coin to buy because I see that are many other coins that can potentially increase this year. But I admitted that it is difficult to know which coin can increase, so you need to analyze carefully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
if seen from history, the three crypto is very profitable, because I have received the benefits. if you ask which coins will benefit for the next year, I dare not guarantee. but if I have to choose, then I will still choose all three. of 100% of the existing capital, I will share 50% for BTC, 25% ETH, and another 25% for BCH, in my opinion this is the best (in my opinion).
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
only three coins are worth to buy BCH.BTC and ETH.
rest coins are going up like bubble and next day coming down like bubble blast.
which coin is best out of these three coins to buy in January 2020 and hold for one year to see profit.?
Pages:
Jump to: