Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH just become a joke sell your BCH before too late. - page 2. (Read 1110 times)

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
I already sold my BCH to BTC and some waves in exchange. I'm so lucky that I choose the right coin. BTC and waves is already pump right now while BCH is going down I'm very happy that my decision is right on abandoning BCH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Shocked

Game is still young ladies.

I agree with this. I'm not selling my bch yet. It's free cash right now and people are taking advantage
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
 Shocked

Game is still young ladies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I sold almost all of mine, but I do have a small stake just to see what happens when they have the difficulty figured out.  If transaction fees are cheap and fast there might be an increase in demand. 
Activity: 406
One Social Network
Personal opinion, I would pay $30 for a BCH but no more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I'm backing you up on this one. I also sold my bch and just traded it with btc cause right now price is going up! I just don't believe that bch is a good coin to invest in I'm just not convinced that this coin will be bigger than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
First time i think this BCH will going better than BTU
But after seen BCH down to 0,1 i can't trust this coin again so i sell my all BCH and i invest that too ETH because i seen eth start again to up.
Well that's actually my opinion about this better to invest at eth now and pump eth again than BCH well i don't know confidently bch will back to it's highest price again or not but in my opinion better to invest eth now

And once again this is only my opinion  The decision is yours.
Pages:
Jump to: