Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH just too off like a rocket - page 2. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
It was expected, many commented on this possibility whenever the value hits at 0.07BTC. There are many business interests that need to keep the price at least in this range. Mainly because of mining. BCH runs the risk of losing much value if mining is extremely expensive and the market price does not follow. Bitmain and all who believe in the project burn BTC just for those pumps.
not like that ... this is a network update (BCH Hardfork).  until November 15 we can see prices. and now it has reached 0.09satoshi. might come back

Ive noticed that if there's coming fork for some major coins the price tends to increase and this is the norm in cryptocurrency. Simple, they will earn some new coin out of these holding of BCH. But price tend to go back to its normal level once the news about the forked done already.  Time to bag BCH, expect a reversal on the price.
yes, usually like that, as traders we have to know the news like this because we can use it. but you cannot use it as a coin holder.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 08, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
Bitcoin Cash will have a hardfork on Nov 15th. This could be one of the reasons.
The other reason is surely the announcement by Binance regarding the fork:

“Binance would like to confirm support for the upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork. We will take a snapshot of all Bitcoin Cash balances at UNIX time 1542300000, 2018/11/15 4:40:00 PM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin Cash will be suspended starting from 2018/11/15 3:00:00 PM (UTC). “

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-cash-bch-takes-a-massive-hike-of-close-to-10-as-it-nears-the-hard-fork/

That is the main reason why we're seeing bitcoin cash going up in value so abruptly, everyone is interested in getting as many of those coins so they can dump them in the market as fast as they can, it will be interesting what this is going to mean for the price of bitcoin cash and for the current positive trend that we are seeing in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
November 08, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
BCH up a spike of 9.6% or so as I write, but I could find no news.

Big question is which is the real BCH: https://blog.circle.com/2018/11/08/poloniex-offers-pre-fork-trading-ahead-of-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork/

We will have soon:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH),
Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC) and
Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV).

Amazing!
No matter which one but those 3 you had mentioned are all total trash. Well done Ver!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 08, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Big question is which is the real BCH: https://blog.circle.com/2018/11/08/poloniex-offers-pre-fork-trading-ahead-of-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork/

We will have soon:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH),
Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC) and
Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV).

Amazing!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

Too bad I only have some $20 worth...

Bitcoin Cash suddenly rose 10% in just one day as Binance announced that it will support the hardfork in the next time. This action has caused the exchange rate of BCH to grow and I think the BCH rate will continue to rise in the next few days.
At least some positive recovery of the cryptocurrency market. And for a long time it was not heard about holding hard forks in the main coins. Now, some investors, as before, buy bitcoin in cash in order to receive a free cash withdrawal from bitcoin. Maybe this will affect the overall growth of the cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 08, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
Ive noticed that if there's coming fork for some major coins the price tends to increase and this is the norm in cryptocurrency. Simple, they will earn some new coin out of these holding of BCH. But price tend to go back to its normal level once the news about the forked done already.  Time to bag BCH, expect a reversal on the price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 08, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
It's interesting to see BCH can increase higher and I see that many people make a lot of money from BCH. I think soon, the other coins will do the same and it will help the market to recover fully. Although now the BCH price drops again in less than 0.09 btc, I think it can increase again later. And I was shocked to see the price can reach 0.098 btc in bittrex. I am curious about what will happen in the next few days, and I hope that BCH can survive in 0.09 btc.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 07, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

If not mistaken, it is related to some sort of hardfork or etc
Saw the news where people posted where BCH/USD is up like 30-40% which got me stunned  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 07, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

Indeed this surge makes people surprised and this is good news so that it will increase the trust of the holder to stay at the price that is skyrocketing. Even if you have a little, but if you can use it, you will definitely get high profits.
There is nothing surprising about a surge in price, so far one of the most manipulated markets is BCH, and I believe by now no one should be surprised when they see some quick price movement with BCH. Moreover, it seems a lot of the altcoin markets are actually beginning to at least make some movement upward so far after hitting their historical bottom, so in a way, I would not be surprised that when given the proper environment, we might actually get to see some pretty good growth for a lot of the altcoins.

BCH will keep remaining a pump and dump coins as far as I am concerned until they come with something we can at least be sure will make some sense regarding development of protocol.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 07, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
Until now Bitcoin Cash is number 4 on coinmarketcap With the amount of funds rotating $10.524.949.976 and 1 BCH price $603,38 whit volum acumulate   $933.051.616   and circulating supply 17.443.450 BCH, from the price of around 400 $ to today worth 600 $, the BCH hard fork successfully made a BCH increase

There's still a few days before the hard fork Bitcoin Cash on November 15, do I think that in the rest of the rest of the day BCH will raise the price back maybe it will reach $ 700 + (this is only a prediction) What do you think?
That may should be happen, in a couple day back the price of BCH rose the average price increase is up to 10%, if this it continues in the next few days then I believe BCH prices will exceed the price of $700. I am always sure when hard fork related to bitcoin will be noticed by many people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

It is possible that this coin will continue to grow slightly in price, because there was such an infomation. We will continue to monitor the situation on the market.

information's that we see online are not totally accurate , the price of bch can still move on its own but for now i agree in what you have said that there will a continuos growth on the bch's price due to the fact that it has an upcoming hard fork but after the fork has done , im expecting that bch value will be back to normal .

@op , too bad you didnt prepare bch but its not too late for you . you can still buy and hodl because as i said earlier the price was still expected to rose .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 08:27:16 PM
Bitcoin cash has been rocketing for a couple of days now, gained 74.51 is dollars in the past 24 hours Bitcoin Cash is now at 625.85 US dollars. Summing up almost fourteen percent in the 24 hour period. At first ot looks like investors are just turning to it to protect profits but surprisingly it continues the upward trend.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
November 06, 2018, 08:13:05 PM
Until now Bitcoin Cash is number 4 on coinmarketcap With the amount of funds rotating $10.524.949.976 and 1 BCH price $603,38 whit volum acumulate   $933.051.616   and circulating supply 17.443.450 BCH, from the price of around 400 $ to today worth 600 $, the BCH hard fork successfully made a BCH increase

There's still a few days before the hard fork Bitcoin Cash on November 15, do I think that in the rest of the rest of the day BCH will raise the price back maybe it will reach $ 700 + (this is only a prediction) What do you think?
still going up a few percent but won't reach the highest price, this is a lot of people not interested in hardfork.
they have understood this pattern, and this happened before. BTG is a bad example, greed will be dangerous.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 06, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Too much to consider.It did able to rise up its price because of the News of its Fork but wont really come to a point on where it can rose up to $700 range.
Just been wondering on how this Btrash to have its fork yet this is a forked coin. Mind of Lord Ver is way too unpredictable. Cool
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

It is possible that this coin will continue to grow slightly in price, because there was such an infomation. We will continue to monitor the situation on the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
What I observed a few weeks ago, BCH did experience a significant surge of up to 9.6%,
and this certainly made investors interested in owning it.
Which is an increase factor in my opinion because Bitcoin Cash will have hardfork on November 15.
This can be one reason and also. "Binance wants to confirm support for upcoming Bitcoin Cash payments
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 06, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
I know why the price of Bitcoin Cash going up. Because Binance and Coinbase (the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of users) confirmed that they will be supporting the upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork. That two exchange has mentioned they are ready to support the published roadmap of the hardfork put forth by bitcoincash.org.
Activity: 658
November 06, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Bitcoin cash has a way of occasionally spike in price which is based on many factor.  The most important factor in the success of bitcoin cash so far despite the fact that majority of cryptocurrency user do not want bitcoin cash is the big-wigs in cryptocurrency and outside of cryptocurrency that are supporting bitcoin cash.  I think the future of bitcoin is Bitcoin not Bitcoin cash!
Pages:
Jump to: