Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 140. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi guys, my friend and I bought some BCN yesterday on the HITBTC exchange.
After the buy he send it to his wallet, but never showed up.
There is nothing showing anymore on hitbtc, he send in a ticket but till now we wait for an answer.

Any of you know what this could be, why it is not showing in our wallet?
Thanks!
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
My SSD is low on space and I need to store the ByteCoin data directory and block chain on another drive with more space.

The default location is AppData/Roaming/ and if anyone could explain to me how to change that location I would appreciate it.

I forgot to add I am on Windows 10 O.S.  Smiley

Just start the daemon with --data-dir=C:\BLOCKS\BCN param...
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
Activity: 17
is there any android wallet for bytecoin, my windows wallet syncing too long

bytecoin wallet by freewallet  play estore
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
anyone now whats with polo it will open the wallet or not anny news? thx
Dude ask the team on poloniex
Activity: 48
anyone now whats with polo it will open the wallet or not anny news? thx
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
thanks BCN ,
I think this coin will be raise slow but sure.
I remember on 27 March 2017 , the price BCN stay on 5 satoshi for 1 BCN

but Now so amazing .
maybe we will bought for good investement.
Activity: 71
Well you guys can argue whether Monero is better than Bytecoin and about synchronization issues, etc. LOL!
And you can say how great BCN is and how it will be the BillyBong in the future ...

I just want to know why after 5 years, people are still having issues with the wallet.

Why Poloniex has disabled trading of BCN

Was the bug related to the creation of infinite ghost fake coins fixed?

When will a mobile wallet for android and ios roll out so BCN can be attractive to non-nerdy/geeks?
Yes. I call myself a nerdy geek.

And why when I went to changer.com/en/exchange/bitcoin-to-bytecoin to purchase bytecoin, I didn't receive any BCN in my BCN wallet on my PC.

Changer told me that they are having too many problems with the wallet so they asked for my Bitcoin address and gave me back my bitcoins.

Say Whaaat?

What is going on here?

Can anyone enlighten me, please.

Thank you in advance.

CryptoQueen
Activity: 54
no deposite on polo for now. Wanted to sell some BCN avaliable in wallet
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
is there any android wallet for bytecoin, my windows wallet syncing too long
Activity: 17
What happened to BCN ? is it dead ? wallet not synchronizing for last 2 days.
Screenshot : https://image.prntscr.com/image/f1581824503b451d82a6902aed8a595b.jpeg

The same thing happens to me in the same block
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
My SSD is low on space and I need to store the ByteCoin data directory and block chain on another drive with more space.

The default location is AppData/Roaming/ and if anyone could explain to me how to change that location I would appreciate it.

I forgot to add I am on Windows 10 O.S.  Smiley
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
For all newcomers:

Bytecoin wallet take about 1-2 weeks to Sync, from the first block created to tha last it has been about 32 gb of blockchain size, thats why it takes ages to sync, if you want to do it pretty much faster go here: https://bytecoindb.blogspot.mx
and follow the instructions placed in there, I just to Re-upload all the files, because last ones was wrong, now it works fine. it's updated until June 1, 2017.

Bullshit.
It takes about 12-18 hours to sync at good PC with decent Internet link!!!
Activity: 7
Greetings all,
I sent some BCN to a windows wallet (PC) after installation without syncing it.
Will my funds appear in the wallet after it must have finally synced?......Syncing is taking forever.

Yes! Smiley
Thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Greetings all,
Will my funds appear in the wallet after it must have finally synced?......Syncing is taking forever.

Yes! Smiley
Greetings all,
Activity: 10
For all newcomers:

Bytecoin wallet take about 1-2 weeks to Sync, from the first block created to tha last it has been about 32 gb of blockchain size, thats why it takes ages to sync, if you want to do it pretty much faster go here: https://bytecoindb.blogspot.mx
and follow the instructions placed in there, I just to Re-upload all the files, because last ones was wrong, now it works fine. it's updated until June 1, 2017.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
When Fixing Polo the BCN Wallet?
What happened to BCN ? is it dead ? wallet not synchronizing for last 2 days.
Screenshot : https://image.prntscr.com/image/f1581824503b451d82a6902aed8a595b.jpeg
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
Hi devs, I heard that Bytecoin did not fix the bug that Monero released which makes it create infinite coins. What say you?
after 18,4 mil coins inflation of 1% per year indefinitely to stimulate miners -
by the year 2120 34 mil monero
Jump to: