Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 2. (Read 1070035 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

March 12, 2014, 03:58:32 PM DStrange made this post [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012

Name:   DStrange
Activity:   336
Merit:   250
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   December 23, 2013, 11:00:20 AM
Last Active:           August 29, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

At the time of publication March 12, 2014
https://explorer.bytecoin.org/block?height=433333   Already Generated Coins   147990423283.83531623 BCN   this is 80% !!!!

And as we see from 2018, the so-called developers are gone. All because they sold their coins on the stock Binance very expensively. Their goal has been achieved. The story with the coin can be said to be closed !!!

Buying low and selling on gate.io high?

NO, before buying this crypto I am still watching to make sure the developers and admins of this project keep themselves very anonymous so that this project can survive the totalitarian onslaughts that will come to the crypto market in the future. At that time the most private privacy coins will bloom with great price appreciation.

For those people who have not yet understood, I explain:
NOBODY can sell their cheap BYTECOINs on Gate.io for 10x more. Only Gate.io can do that.
Even if you buy on Gate.io, it is impossible to withdraw them. Most likely, the exchange is simply deceiving people by selling them air.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

Buying low and selling on gate.io high?

NO, before buying this crypto I am still watching to make sure the developers and admins of this project keep themselves very anonymous so that this project can survive the totalitarian onslaughts that will come to the crypto market in the future. At that time the most private privacy coins will bloom with great price appreciation.
Activity: 81
Merit: 5

Bytecoin this is a scam!

Don't buy!

LOL....  Just tell this to the person who has been buying for months on Gate.io and is willing to pay three or four or more times the price you can get it for on other exchanges. This person either knows something most people do not know, or he is buying up massive quantities to be used in his own selling ecosystem.

And you are buying on the other exchanges low, and selling it on gate.io high, aren't you? You must be very rich, my congratulation!
Activity: 21
So gate.io is scam, not Bytecoin :|
The price is not decided by devs... Roll Eyes

what can you say about the author of this topic  "DStrange"   ?

maybe: LOL and hahahaha ? ))))))))))) Cheesy

As for him, I know as much as you do, but maybe i can see more than you about Bytecoin's future...
So we will see in the future Kiss

what can you say about the author of this topic  "DStrange"   ?

maybe: LOL and hahahaha ? ))))))))))) Cheesy

Bytecoin this is a scam!

Don't buy!

LOL....  Just tell this to the person who has been buying for months on Gate.io and is willing to pay three or four or more times the price you can get it for on other exchanges. This person either knows something most people do not know, or he is buying up massive quantities to be used in his own selling ecosystem.

Bytecoin this is a scam!

Don't buy!

LOL....  Just tell this to the person who has been buying for months on Gate.io and is willing to pay three or four or more times the price you can get it for on other exchanges. This person either knows something most people do not know, or he is buying up massive quantities to be used in his own selling ecosystem.

Why hahahhahaha
Look at this Bitcoin transaction...

Download Trust mobile wallet, write "oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil" in the section to import a wallet, then press on Bitcoin and look at the transaction...

It's Bytecoin max supply!

Note that Bitcoin max supply is 21M not 184 mld like Bytecoin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/pxcaz5/what/

22JM9PqG4fU4UGC1ZJg85JcAwPWYcu9bC4nXENNrzw4gh8njveMCWCTjm5eDYzAPTFJETbX2RqC8XGj Xfoex1WyM6XVdrLp

Bytecoin this is a scam!

Don't buy!
Look at this Bitcoin transaction...

Download Trust mobile wallet, write "oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil" in the section to import a wallet, then press on Bitcoin and look at the transaction...

It's Bytecoin max supply!

Note that Bitcoin max supply is 21M not 184 mld like Bytecoin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/pxcaz5/what/

22JM9PqG4fU4UGC1ZJg85JcAwPWYcu9bC4nXENNrzw4gh8njveMCWCTjm5eDYzAPTFJETbX2RqC8XGj Xfoex1WyM6XVdrLp
Hi guys, in these days on explorer.bytecoin.org you can see big transactions on Bytecoin blockchain!

https://explorer.bytecoin.org/block?height=2408988

You can join the Telegram group (https://t.me/bytecoin_chat) for every day statistics.

Stay tuned Wink

Look at the 24 hour BCN purchase amount on gate.io.  I have been watching this for a long time, and someone, or even more than one person perhaps, has been willing to pay a price for BCN that has been around three times the price you can get BCN for on other exchanges. Now I see this buyer or these buyers are willing to pay up to four times the price on gate.io that you can get it for on other exchanges.  

Just look at this page: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bytecoin#markets

Whoever is buying must have real faith in the future of BCN and perhaps they are going to use it within their particular "ecosystem".  Perhaps they realize that privacy will disappear for many crypto holders in the future and BCN will be a crypto that will still retain its privacy for owners of this BCN crypto?

Very interesting !!!

Activity: 12
Who here is mining Bytecoin?
I'm probably here before you Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
lol, all these nubs with their bcn addresses posted.

I hold millions of this shitcoin and won't even risk opening the wallet on my machine anymore.

ded = ded = ded folks. It's over like 3 years ago for this trash and the monkeys that developed it.
Guys just HOLD! Soon all Bytecoin will be mined!  Grin Grin

Activity: 8
'Privacy is the state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life and affairs.'-bcn. svn
Activity: 108
The developers left the ship, did not you notice?

Is Bytecoin dead? Not yet, but it is on a life support machine waiting for someone to pull the plug and declare it officially dead.

Bytecoin simply has no reason to exist. It is a privacy coin with no innovation, dissipated community, ... there are much better options to use for the privacy concerned users.

It’s time for a new fork. This is the best thing that can happen.

Sorry for your loss. Do you need to sell your bag? I do not know. I will not sell. Maybe it wakes up from a coma. Decide for yourself. Sell it if you can and take it as a valuable lesson for the future investing decision.
Pages:
Jump to: