Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 249. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
haha i like how ios users start complaining every time they see a new cool app for android. I feel you, bros, because i am one of you. I like the logo though.
Activity: 163
Well, i'm not surpised. Apple gives its users minimum independence.

Minimum independence? They give us none!
And then android users get cool stuff and we are just chillng here with our i-gadgets that happen to be useless  when it comes to something we love - cryptocoins!

Despair... Sad
Now i can only congratulate android fans with a new app.
Activity: 80

Minimum independence? They give us none!
And then android users get cool stuff and we are just chillng here with our i-gadgets that happen to be useless  when it comes to something we love - cryptocoins!
Android app for cryptonote trading

Hello guys!

I made an Android app - Cryptonote Bitcoin!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cryptcoins.cryptonote

- Trade cryptonote coins on HitBTC and Poloniex and get profit;
- Check your balance on exchanges;
- Nice widgets will inform you about last trades of cryptonote coins to bitcoin;
- See your active and trade history on HitBTC and Poloniex;

Cool, but i'm an IOS user. Are there any apps for IOS out there?

You won't see many apps dealing with Crypto, because afaik there are heavy regulations on submissions.  This is why all (with exceptions that stay alive until caught) wallet apps on the appstore only allow viewing of the balance, no sending features etc.

Activity: 74
PogChamp

Hello guys!

- Nice widgets will inform you about last trades of cryptonote coins to bitcoin;

You won't see many apps dealing with Crypto, because afaik there are heavy regulations on submissions.  This is why all (with exceptions that stay alive until caught) wallet apps on the appstore only allow viewing of the balance, no sending features etc.

Hello guys!

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello guys!

Activity: 5
I mine in Xmining pool as it's possible to mine Fantomcoin there.
The future is for merged mining, no doubt

Everybody is SO into merged mining lately.  Very interesting.
We have added Fantomcoin and MonetaVerde to Extremepool as well.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Well. this happened for a reason, i mean, people here are not stupid.
Activity: 56

It looked legit at first.. but then the developers faced some issues and now it looks like they took a break. It's sad though, we definately need a wallet like this. I hope they will continue the development process and son we will be able to use their wallet. (and i'm not calling it by name, because the name of this wallet remains one of the main issues)

Their thread is dead. People ask questions but never get any response. Im also wondering what happened because i got excited about Cryptonite wallet. Sad

When Dstrange took a vacation and disappeared for a little while everybody here freaked out. So, maybe these guys took a vacation as well?
Activity: 58

It looked legit at first.. but then the developers faced some issues and now it looks like they took a break. It's sad though, we definately need a wallet like this. I hope they will continue the development process and son we will be able to use their wallet. (and i'm not calling it by name, because the name of this wallet remains one of the main issues)

Their thread is dead. People ask questions but never get any response. Im also wondering what happened because i got excited about Cryptonite wallet. Sad
Activity: 98
One of the reasons why I mine Bytecoin is that it require less energy to mine this coin than Bitcoin.
So, Bytecoin is more ecological coin than BTC. IMO, it's an important advantage in the area when environmental issues have risen to the fore

Agree

Well, nowadays Bytecoin is like Bitcoin in 2009 - it's up to date coin which is true anonymous and recently have got more user-friendly interface with gui wallet.

Technology evolves over time and now there is CryptoNote Technology with its ring signature and private keys which make transactions even more anonymous. Indeed, BCN became more friendly to new users as gui wallet has appeared.

Do you know there is "Cryptonite XCN is the new software for completely anonymous and untraceable transactions" ??
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcn-cryptonite-elegant-anonymous-payments-based-on-cryptonote-700039

Is that wallet legit?  Don't see much info about it anywhere else.

Edit: Crashes upon opening

Anyhow, let's wait and see what happens next. Cryptonite XCN account hasn't been around for a week or so.
Activity: 147
One of the reasons why I mine Bytecoin is that it require less energy to mine this coin than Bitcoin.
So, Bytecoin is more ecological coin than BTC. IMO, it's an important advantage in the area when environmental issues have risen to the fore

Agree

Well, nowadays Bytecoin is like Bitcoin in 2009 - it's up to date coin which is true anonymous and recently have got more user-friendly interface with gui wallet.

Technology evolves over time and now there is CryptoNote Technology with its ring signature and private keys which make transactions even more anonymous. Indeed, BCN became more friendly to new users as gui wallet has appeared.

Do you know there is "Cryptonite XCN is the new software for completely anonymous and untraceable transactions" ??
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcn-cryptonite-elegant-anonymous-payments-based-on-cryptonote-700039

Is that wallet legit?  Don't see much info about it anywhere else.

Edit: Crashes upon opening

Activity: 78

Im thinking of merging Bytecoin with something else. Not sure which coin to choose.

Do Fantomcoin.  Grin

I was expecting smth like a detailed responce with some advantages and disadvantages described.... but ok, ill google it. Undecided
Activity: 87

Im thinking of merging Bytecoin with something else. Not sure which coin to choose.

Do Fantomcoin.  Grin
Activity: 78

Activity: 98
The 0.00000003 prices of this coin remind me of dogecoin, lol.

Yeah, our coin is having a hard time, but im not giving up!
Activity: 150
I've been mining this coin since September,2013. It is a good altcoin to mine, has a potential to become as popular as BTC in the future.
Activity: 101
Well, BCN needs gui miner/wallet. So there are people who are waiting for this implementation as it also would attract a lot attention from other users
Jump to: