Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 259. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I'm at Princeton doing a computer science M.S.E.

Yeah... NO. Forum troll at Princeton.
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
So accourding to this http://bytecoin.org/team  one of our developers is a professor at Princeton University. And i've been wondering if anybody else in Bytecoin community went to Princeton and maybe even knows this person...

I'm at Princeton doing a computer science M.S.E.

I've scheduled a meeting with my department chair on Monday, and with the Office of the Registrar on Wednesday.

My department chair told me categorically that nobody in the CS department has a B.A from Harvard that he knows of, but he supports my enquiry with the Office of the Registrar. He has also mentioned that he will take the matter to the ODOC if the claim is verifiably false, in which case Princeton would most definitely put a release out denouncing the lie.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i can only mine with my cpu and did not know BCN before today going to give it a try now
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Does anybody know if there are any updates coming? We havent heard from out devs in a while.
We haven't even heard from Dstrange!
After this he disappeared!
Guys!
Somebody hacked my google account so I had to change my email address to [email protected]
I also have no access to giveaway and now it's temporarily stopped.

Dude it's been like 3 days, chill :p

I talked to DStrange about the Subreddit yesterday, he is still around don't worry Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
Does anybody know if there are any updates coming? We havent heard from out devs in a while.
Guys!
Somebody hacked my google account so I had to change my email address to [email protected]

Dude it's been like 3 days, chill :p
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Guys!

Should be all good. He will fix his accounts  and come back here with the news!
Activity: 163
Guys!

Activity: 73
Does anybody know if there are any updates coming? We havent heard from our devs in a while.
Should be more than our mediafund has for now.

13,270,000 BCN is like 500$. These are legit money. But i have no clue how much does it cost Undecided.
Activity: 61
I am curious how much money did Monero developers spend to get XMR to the 2nd place at hitbtc?

ME TOO!!  STILL CANT GET OVER IT, SO UNFAIR! Thank you for bringing it up though, maybe now we will get the answer...?

I doubt it.
Should be more than our mediafund has for now.
Activity: 98
I am curious how much money did Monero developers spend to get XMR to the 2nd place at hitbtc?

ME TOO!!  STILL CANT GET OVER IT, SO UNFAIR! Thank you for bringing it up though, maybe now we will get the answer...?

I doubt it.
Activity: 66

Activity: 98
Funny, that this coin called "bytecoin". Everybody knows that ''1 byte'' = ''8 bits", and well-known Bitcoin has ''bit'' at the beginning of the name while Bytecoin has ''byte'' at the same place. Following the logic Bytecoin should cost 8 Bitcoins. Now, the situation is far from being the truth. However, I strongly believe in best future for Bytecoin. Maybe, it won't rise in price fast but it will definitely grow steadily.
Surprisingly, i've never thought of this. But now it seems like Bytecoin was supposed to overtake Bitcoin from the beginning. Then something went wrong  Sad .
Saturday, July, 19th.
I woke up with in a good mood (one of the reasons why I was in a good mood was that the last block reward I've got the day before was high) and turn on my pc to start mining my favorite altcoin ever existed - Bytecoin.

Funny, that this coin called "bytecoin". Everybody knows that ''1 byte'' = ''8 bits", and well-known Bitcoin has ''bit'' at the beginning of the name while Bytecoin has ''byte'' at the same place. Following the logic Bytecoin should cost 8 Bitcoins. Now, the situation is far from being the truth. However, I strongly believe in best future for Bytecoin. Maybe, it won't rise in price fast but it will definitely grow steadily.

p/s hope everyone to get high reward and have a nice day, guys.  Smiley

Have to admit, this kind of inspirational  Smiley Congrats on your block reward!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
would there happen to be a backup of older deamons so I can sync my wallet?

I have the same question. I will appreciate to get the answer as well as sorryforthat.
Activity: 412

Why are you interested? IMO it's a sign that XMR devs aren't sure in XMR community and that's why they spend money to promote coin.

I was interesting out of curiosity how much money they've spent.
Activity: 101
I am curious how much money does Monero developers spend to get XMR to the 2nd place at hitbtc?

Why are you interested? IMO it's a sign that XMR devs aren't sure in XMR community and that's why they spend money to promote coin.
Activity: 412
Activity: 60
I am not surprised that there is 13M BCN already, I've expected about 10M BCN media fund. So, I am glad it's more than I was thinking
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Now we currently have 13,270,000 BCN in our media fund!

Thank you for your active participation! This's a great initiative and we'll soon introduce our resource.

And we also have 1,900,000 BCN from an anonymous donors.

Bytecoin media fund here - CALL TO ARMS!

Ok, im pretty excited about what you guys prepared for us!

Great! I couldn't even imagine we are able to collect so much money.
Maybe, BCN devs have also made a donation?  Smiley
Jump to: