Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 323. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just head over MRO! It has volume:) Hope you guys have a bit of it at least, just to hedge your position in case the return of the Bytecoin dev doesnt come true.

Oh and btw, nice reddit Strange! It's full of fantastic stories. I had a nice read, thanks!
Yes Monero's net hash is increasing steadily.

I have starting a promotion of a 0% pool Fee @ http://mro.extremepool.org for the next week.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Just head over MRO! It has volume:) Hope you guys have a bit of it at least, just to hedge your position in case the return of the Bytecoin dev doesnt come true.

Oh and btw, nice reddit Strange! It's full of fantastic stories. I had a nice read, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
The volume is too low, and almost no one buying it
Silence, I wonder also. But it doesn't matter to me.

Perhaps they all stare at Bitcoin price.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My theory is...

ALIENS

Aliens , lol

IMO that today's BCN price is low cause of fud ! The reputation has a lit bit been spoilt thanks to BCN's enemies

I agree with this. Lets hope the devs add some great updates that are hard to impliment in Forks

The volume is too low, and almost no one buying it
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
My theory is...

ALIENS

Aliens , lol

IMO that today's BCN price is low cause of fud ! The reputation has a lit bit been spoilt thanks to BCN's enemies

I agree with this. Lets hope the devs add some great updates that are hard to impliment in Forks
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
My theory is...

ALIENS

Aliens , lol

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
My theory is...

ALIENS
Activity: 314
is there any profit calculator around?
You can check how much BCN a day you'll get a day here: https://minergate.com/calc

Easy to use calculator with nice interface, what else  is needed ?
Activity: 170
Why the price is so low ? only 5 Satoshi - that's too little price for BCN.

Hope devs would add some features to make it cooler.
Activity: 87
So what are the odds that the devs add something new and exciting to this coin? They have the power and understand the code well enough to get some exciting features.
maybe ...I suppose it. Do you remember this post? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6891449 (last sentence)

Keeping eyes on BCN improvements . Interested in what are they going to add to this coin - sure, it must be something great
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You can check how much BCN a day you'll get a day here: https://minergate.com/calc
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
So what are the odds that the devs add something new and exciting to this coin? They have the power and understand the code well enough to get some exciting features.

What would make more sense, for them at least, is to dump everything and make BCN v2.0, eradicating possible flaws of BCN v1.0 that would require redesign. In the process they could also do a fair launch or get money with an IPO or something. They have a proven record of delivering technology, so it wouldn't be hard.

In this way they would also reclaim the market from BCN-1 clones, to the extent that BCN-1 clones can't retrofit changes of BCN-2.

Cryptonote coins are like a landmine from an investment perspective. BCN = premine where you'll get dumped. MRO = clone but way fairer launch / can't maintain price due to inflation, other BCN-clones = not even the first clone. Only thing that makes sense to invest in with big money is BCN 2 if it ever happens. Otherwise I'm just hedging DRK with the others and hoping that the hedge money aren't completely evaporated by dumping to 2 satoshis (BCN) or inflation (MRO).
Activity: 139
maybe ...I suppose it. Do you remember this post? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6891449 (last sentence)
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Activity: 125
Has any of this coin destruction been confirmed in any way?
There's still no confirmation.

FUD to try shift attention from their huge and obscene pre-mine, no one will believe and Bytecoin will further fade into irrelevancy because of these shady declarations.
There is no indication that these rumors came from the Bytecoin devs.

Did they denied it?

They are not that often guests here. Smiley
Activity: 308
Guys, what premine? What are you talking about?
How stupid should be devs to take 80% of ALL coins? It's imposible to dump such a massive amount. It's hard to dump even 100 mil now, not 150 bil.  Even a schoolboy understands this =)

my guess is that it was just a test coin and then they just decided to get it known and  dump it for a few BTC.

Thats my favorite theory also.

It's very easy to make a clear launch and start mining new coin. Then you would be able to dump this mined coin and get much more BTC then trying to dump "80% premined coin". I think I'm doing "Economy lessons for dummies" today =)

Monero as an example I think.

Didnt they try to launch monero and with merge mining to bytecoin but their plan backfired?

Yeah. Merge mining MRO/BCN is the best decision now in my view. But it's gone =(
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Guys, what premine? What are you talking about?
How stupid should be devs to take 80% of ALL coins? It's imposible to dump such a massive amount. It's hard to dump even 100 mil now, not 150 bil.  Even a schoolboy understands this =)

my guess is that it was just a test coin and then they just decided to get it known and  dump it for a few BTC.

Thats my favorite theory also.

It's very easy to make a clear launch and start mining new coin. Then you would be able to dump this mined coin and get much more BTC then trying to dump "80% premined coin". I think I'm doing "Economy lessons for dummies" today =)

Monero as an example I think.

Didnt they try to launch monero and with merge mining to bytecoin but their plan backfired?
Activity: 139
Minergate releases charts https://minergate.com/charts - you can speculate based on that.  Wink
BTW nice reading today's news.
Jump to: