Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 76. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Greetings all, I have been holding this coin for roughly 9months yet it has been lingering within the 0.001$ And 0.005$. Can we get to 0.05$ or more someday? What are your views?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hi, anyone having problem to login into Bytecoin web wallet ?? i read about it in the telegram channel i tried today to login but got invalid login credentials, asked to reset my password, using the provided/mailed password gets the same: invalid login credentials.

Anyone ? thanks

you would have forgot try both logins ether username or email
Tried everything, even the new password from the resset process, fails, looks like that wallet is awfully unsecure, looks like my funds got stolen

when one has lost millions IN millions of test, we learn as one 2 just move on 2 the next test Embarrassed

//nothing safe IN the world of even safes, always backup process && take many steps to secure what is yours

thats why desktop wallets only. hope you will find solution for your case.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Hi, anyone having problem to login into Bytecoin web wallet ?? i read about it in the telegram channel i tried today to login but got invalid login credentials, asked to reset my password, using the provided/mailed password gets the same: invalid login credentials.

Anyone ? thanks

Tried everything, even the new password from the resset process, fails, looks like that wallet is awfully unsecure, looks like my funds got stolen

when one has lost millions IN millions of test, we learn as one 2 just move on 2 the next test Embarrassed

//nothing safe IN the world of even safes, always backup process && take many steps to secure what is yours
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Anyone ? thanks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

Anyone ? thanks

Activity: 12

Anyone ? thanks
Activity: 108
What is the current DB folder Size? can someone with a synced wallet please inform. thanks.

Bytecoin Wallet Beta 2 (release 2018-02-06)
clean installation

c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin\
folder size: 20 GB
Activity: 8
What is the current DB folder Size? can someone with a synced wallet please inform. thanks.
Activity: 267
Hello! Is this coin suitable for short-term investment? I'm new, but I want to make quick money. I invested only in the Safinus platform. Now I want to collect a portfolio of coins

Every coin is suitable for short term trading. Big problem is that you dont have exchange you can trust with bigger amount of money.
Activity: 56
Hello! Is this coin suitable for short-term investment? I'm new, but I want to make quick money. I invested only in the Safinus platform. Now I want to collect a portfolio of coins
Activity: 23
Hi,

I am interested to purchase bytecoin. I dont see any hardware wallet for it. Can someone please tell me what is the best option to store BCN and one more question which exchange is best for purchasing/exchanging and then withdrawing the BCNs to the wallet?

- RTK

Use Cryptonator to buy it and transfert on the wallet. This take 15 min.

Activity: 3
Hi,

I am interested to purchase bytecoin. I dont see any hardware wallet for it. Can someone please tell me what is the best option to store BCN and one more question which exchange is best for purchasing/exchanging and then withdrawing the BCNs to the wallet?

- RTK
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
hi
a friend of mine have an issue with the bcn wallet

he never put a password to the wallet,  but after a wallet update, the wallet ask im to put a password to open his adress wallet.

i have try do downgrade with a old previous version, and open the wallet,  same problem : asking for a password

i have try an other thing with the last version i have create a new adress  with no password too..

then i open this adress with an old wallet version :  and same bug : asking for a password !

could you help me?
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
Hello Bytecoin community, okay? What do you think about the creation of a new Block Explorer? based on this: http://explorer.niobiocash.com/

Would you approve? would use would they donate?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi guys! I have two questions.

1. Why can not Bytecoin be withdrawn from the Poloniex exchange? They write that there are problems with a Bytecoin network.

2. Can someone tell me why the developers of this crypto currency needed an emission of 180 billion (!) Coins? Huh This is much more than the entire population of the Earth. Huh

1. I dont know
2. Such that each person on earth may have roughly 25 bcn to spend not just 1.  Grin

Or put differently: because then each BCN has to be only worth 10,0000 dollars instead of millions. Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 11

1. Why can not Bytecoin be withdrawn from the Poloniex exchange? They write that there are problems with a Bytecoin network.

2. Can someone tell me why the developers of this crypto currency needed an emission of 180 billion (!) Coins? Huh This is much more than the entire population of the Earth. Huh

1. I dont know
2. Such that each person on earth may have roughly 25 bcn to spend not just 1.  Grin

The supply is a bit high, if they do a kind of swap it will be some what OK. With that supply even if the whole peopl on earth should have 25 each it will have some left.

The supply is fine if the coin finds its way in every day use by just 10% of the world you are going to complain that it cost too much. Its what you do with it that matters
Activity: 518
Merit: 124

1. I dont know

The supply is a bit high, if they do a kind of swap it will be some what OK. With that supply even if the whole peopl on earth should have 25 each it will have some left.
Activity: 37

1. I dont know
Activity: 61

Pages:
Jump to: