Pages:
Author

Topic: *[BCN (Bytecoin)/BTC]* Google Spreadsheet Exchange - page 12. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Selling 800k BNC for 0.1 BTC PM
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
For sale 20M BCN for 2.5 BTC.

Hello, NoodleDoodle, seen your offer and confused as according to docs exchange it's 1.9BTC for 20M BCN
So what's the offer now?
Activity: 150
Sold to Zosergag (1mill BCN for 0.20 BTC).  Smiley

Please, delete my offer
Activity: 85
WTS:  1 mill BCN for 0.20 BTC 

Please add!

PM'd you
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
just sold 2M BCN to wanesst for .5 BTC

He is good trader!
Activity: 84
D*CK Profiler
For sale 20M BCN for 2.5 BTC.
Activity: 80
guys!
as i' m a bit busy just right now (as smooth has already said) you can ask matej krkic for adding offers to the spreadsheet and for the escrow too.
Activity: 412
https://comkort.com/blog/news  -
"Coin: Bytecoin [BCN] - that is unique coin with unique API. We need time to integrate it at our side. We are already contacted BCN developers."

Looks like we are gonna use this docs exchange a lit more longer. Hope they'd successfully contact bcn devs.
Activity: 150
WTS:  1 mill BCN for 0.20 BTC 

Please add!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

WTS 200000 BCN (0.19 uBTC/BCN) = 0.038 BTC

Please PM

If you don't mind please post on my trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcn-bytecoin-trading-thread-and-otc-xchg-bid-112-ask-125-last-8-579781

While there is nothing wrong with this thread, the OP doesn't really have time to maintain the spreadsheet, so it tends to get pretty badly out of date.
Activity: 251

WTS 200000 BCN (0.19 uBTC/BCN) = 0.038 BTC

Please PM
Activity: 210
Selling 700k BCN, make me an offer I can't refuse!  Grin
Activity: 224
We closed the deal with amsat!
900,000 BCN for 0.2 BTC

Amsat is good trader!
wanesst, i haven't heard back from you since yesterday regarding the trade you made, when would you like to complete this trade?
Activity: 302
WTS 100k BCN for .03 BTC

Please PM  Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
WTS 1.4M BCN for 0.28BTC
Activity: 421
We closed the deal with amsat!
900,000 BCN for 0.2 BTC

Amsat is good trader!
legendary
Less than 5 minutes left on my auction:

High bid is 0.1 btc for 2.5m BCN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6327147
legendary
very cool, I have some agreements on some trades and tomorrow I will try to run them through you if the buyer agrees, I like the idea of escrow, and I think the buyers will as well.  
It would be nice to get a going rate per BCN to BTC to get a baseline.  I have several million BCN for sale, would like to fulfill several of the buy orders on the current spreadsheet but have not been able to get any response.

I intend to keep my order book "clean" in the sense that if people don't actually respond the orders will be removed. We'll see how it works out.
Activity: 224
very cool, I have some agreements on some trades and tomorrow I will try to run them through you if the buyer agrees, I like the idea of escrow, and I think the buyers will as well. 
It would be nice to get a going rate per BCN to BTC to get a baseline.  I have several million BCN for sale, would like to fulfill several of the buy orders on the current spreadsheet but have not been able to get any response.
legendary
For sale 20M BCN for 2.5 BTC

It's a pump and dump! Panic sell now!

Are you buying? I'll give you a lollipop for free. Smiley

Sadly not, though I would at that price had I the coin.

Isn't there still a 35 BTC order open in the spreadsheet? Why not fill some of that at a higher price?

G.

Sadly, I think it's a phantom buy order. The buyer supposedly never responds. Sad

Is it time for me to fork this "exchange"?

might not be a bad idea, I would support it.

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcn-bytecoin-trading-thread-and-otc-xchg-bid-112-ask-125-last-8-579781

Pages:
Jump to: