Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BcPoker.eu ★ FreeRoll Every Hour ★ Lowest rakes (2%) ★ No-rake hands ★ - page 3. (Read 4215 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i don't think it was limited, check and find out. although i would not recommend you put any of your own BTC on that site because as you can see you can banned just because other members don't like you and/or admin gets a feeling of foul play.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
Is the 100 chip promotion still on?
i'm sorry but it seems like your evidence is really just your belief. looks just like your saying you don't believe me but don't actually have any hard evidence that you claim.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
that's my girlfriends account, as i said earlier.

very professional posting other peoples contact information on a public forum  Roll Eyes  not that i care, and you just proved my point that in fact i have not been contacting you with multiple emails, as you claimed.

is there any other "evidence" you can use to prove my statement correct?

You sent us the e-mail above from [email protected] . And here on bitcointalk you using the name: SurReality89 . And you claim, these two accounts belong to completely different people. And don't forget about  7 more accounts you say that they are your "friends".
that's my girlfriends account, as i said earlier.

very professional posting other peoples contact information on a public forum  Roll Eyes  not that i care, and you just proved my point that in fact i have not been contacting you with multiple emails, as you claimed.

is there any other "evidence" you can use to prove my statement correct?

Alright I'm not going to argue with you because it seems to just go back and forth as you aren't even considering anything I say.

Although regarding your evidence that I have programmed bots to play poker, I can assure you don't know the first thing about programming anything so can you please at least humor me with some explanation of this "evidence"?

I mean you can run your website however you wish, you wouldn't be the only website to scam people out of their money. Although you are going to claim to have evidence to back up false accusations it would be interesting to at least show this evidence.

Dear user,

Our latest evidence is the way you communicate with us. You basically using 2 of your accounts e-mail addresses, and writing us as a same person.

i'm using 2 email addresses? no i've only sent you messages from one email address, this is a complete lie if you are actually saying otherwise.

bitcoin talk
Sat 6/22/2013 11:13 PM
To: [email protected]

i left a review of my experience with bcpoker.eu at bitcointalk.org in your websites thread. feel free to explain what happened to the bitcoin community if your going to choose not to explain your false accusation to me.

On 6/22/2013 at 5:32 AM, "Adam Kovacs" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi!

We had to disable all of your accounts because 6 different players reported you for multiboxing.

Regards,

This is the copy of the e-mail you have sent.
And on our server your two accounts name was: Sharkb8 and SurReality.
Alright I'm not going to argue with you because it seems to just go back and forth as you aren't even considering anything I say.

Although regarding your evidence that I have programmed bots to play poker, I can assure you don't know the first thing about programming anything so can you please at least humor me with some explanation of this "evidence"?

I mean you can run your website however you wish, you wouldn't be the only website to scam people out of their money. Although you are going to claim to have evidence to back up false accusations it would be interesting to at least show this evidence.

Dear user,

Our latest evidence is the way you communicate with us. You basically using 2 of your accounts e-mail addresses, and writing us as a same person.

i'm using 2 email addresses? no i've only sent you messages from one email address, this is a complete lie if you are actually saying otherwise.
Hi! This site is looking very familiar (hint hint) ... but what is really your evidence that this guy was cheating? Same IP? something else? can you provide proof of cheating... if there is no proof i am not going to join...

Please read above.
Activity: 48
Hi! This site is looking very familiar (hint hint) ... but what is really your evidence that this guy was cheating? Same IP? something else? can you provide proof of cheating... if there is no proof i am not going to join...

Dear user,

We DO NOT cheat anybody out of their money!
All your current chip balances came from rigging the FREEROLL tournaments.
We knew weeks ago that you are using 2 accounts at the same time, but we did nothing until you came online with 9 accounts at once and 6 users reported you.
You must understand our job is to keep our server clean from cheaters and botters.

Best wishes,

So I found this site from bitvisitor... I think I should warn anyone here to be careful with this site. You can get completely banned for illegitimate reasons, I asked admin what was going on and the only reason they gave me was:

"We had to disable all of your accounts because 6 different players reported you for multiboxing."

I only used one account, and my girlfriend would play sometimes when I was. and yesterday I was hanging out with some friends and they saw i was playing poker and wanted to play so they all got accounts at the same time, and people were asking why a bunch of people logged in at the same time...

I replied explaining that i did not have multiple accounts (and i don't even know what multiboxing means and asked them to explain what that is) and now my account which i've had for about a month i think is banned and i am not sure if i can even get the BTC out of my account. and it has been over 10 hours since i replied with no other response from admin (initially it took minutes for them to respond with their accusation).

As annoying as it is with the unpredictable connection at SealWithClubs, it probably is the only legit place to play bitcoin poker online to date.

Dear user,

We had to disable all of your accounts (about 9) because found hard evidence that you were playing with bots on multiple accounts at the same time.

Regards,
So I found this site from bitvisitor... I think I should warn anyone here to be careful with this site. You can get completely banned for illegitimate reasons, I asked admin what was going on and the only reason they gave me was:

"We had to disable all of your accounts because 6 different players reported you for multiboxing."

I only used one account, and my girlfriend would play sometimes when I was. and yesterday I was hanging out with some friends and they saw i was playing poker and wanted to play so they all got accounts at the same time, and people were asking why a bunch of people logged in at the same time...

I replied explaining that i did not have multiple accounts (and i don't even know what multiboxing means and asked them to explain what that is) and now my account which i've had for about a month i think is banned and i am not sure if i can even get the BTC out of my account. and it has been over 10 hours since i replied with no other response from admin (initially it took minutes for them to respond with their accusation).

As annoying as it is with the unpredictable connection at SealWithClubs, it probably is the only legit place to play bitcoin poker online to date.

We also have a Special Promotions for limited time.
  In addition to the 100 free chips for all new players there is a 10 000 Chip Bonus for Royal Flush and a  5000 Chip Bonus for  Straight Flush!
 (Claim Your High Hand Bonus at: [email protected])
www.bcpoker.eu  have just joined the list of BitCoin Poker Rooms on the Internet.  It is a secure and anonymous way to play poker from all over the world. We have numerous cash games, tournaments and freerolls running in every hour.

Refer A Friend And Get 33% Of Their Rake

Daily Bonuses

Rake is 2%, which is lower than all Cash Play poker rooms on the internet.

Freerolls every hour!

It may take a while, but there will be plenty of chips to be won, once the player traffic starts to grow.

Software
We use a Software, which is  flash play (Mac friendly), has all the Poker features you need, like hand history, player stats, multi-table play

1,000,000 chips for 1 BTC.This Chip to BTC ratio is perfect for Micro Limit Players. A small deposit  would be more than enough to keep any player (even a bad player) busy for weeks. The buy-ins are not overpriced and the actual cash amounts are minimal.

Over all
www.bcpoker.eu is a nice place to get yourself started on BTC Poker. When the players come to bcpoker, the BTC to Chip Ratio (1BTC to 1 million chips) will allow everyone to play for mere pennies and that could be exactly what many players are looking for

if you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: