Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a newbie trader. I avoided losing money. how? - page 5. (Read 2469 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well said, that's a good analysis of you. Learn before you trade is something that not only you, but everyone should do. But, I think losing is also something you can avoid. I mean it's really good that you look for and do everything to prevent yourself from losing, but when you have to lose, you just lost, it happens just like that. That is what they called as consequences, and it should be taken and accepted wisely. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You can't expect you don't loose money at all but you can expect that your benefits get more , You will have losses till you learn somethings nobody can tell you but the experience like everybody else , don't worry and never trade with the amount of money you can't afford to loose Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's great to see a newbie start to learn the chart not just sit idle waiting for the group signal to trade, and there are numerous of simple indicators that can be used to avoid losing money, but all of the indicators just speculation so don't be too absorbed and try to out your money all at once, trading need patience and experience
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Its gonna be the best thing to spread your capital into 3-5 potential coins and not just one. It is way also to secured funds from losing your entire capital once it dumps, but if you'll go with Bitcoin there is no worry my friend. Cause even the price of BTC goes down but it surely survive by then.

The survival was so hard with a newbie trader and in most possible cases they'll tend to loss and can't avoid it. Panic is the result, and as for recommendations I guess controlling emotions is the best options to do as well. We need to learn how to become brave hearted person in order to be able to survive while market has uncertainty in terms of profitable gains.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Its gonna be the best thing to spread your capital into 3-5 potential coins and not just one. It is way also to secured funds from losing your entire capital once it dumps, but if you'll go with Bitcoin there is no worry my friend. Cause even the price of BTC goes down but it surely survive by then.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
When you are a newbie you can refer to something on tradingview.com
1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.
You should buy (support) and sell (resist) around these areas.

2.Chart:
The result is Bollinger Bands.
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss

do not forget to divide the assets that we use for investment into several parts, so that the funds are not full in just one coin, because it has a high risk and the market is very volatile. Fundamental analysis also plays a role in moments of a particular moment
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Great sharing your source how to learn trading
positive thinking and hard work how to find best ways about guide to avoid losing of investment in trading
Research and study are the key of success
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.

2.Chart:
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss
Get a mentor to guide you through, the market is not mainly for newbies if you don't understand, you don't understand it all and if you get across articles that talks about trading and other analysis endeavour to read them and also take time to understand it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
Combining fundamental analysis technical analysis is a great tool for helping newbies to trade and not make losses. Candlesticks in my view is the first thing to study as a newbie in trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The technical aspect of cryptocurrency trading can not be ignored or underestimated,  it is good to learn how to interpret and forecast trading trend! It is a very useful skill every trader should have!
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1.Technical:

2.Chart:

Agree, this is quiet simple to learn and understanding indicators, however many of those people who get in market don't know even this!
And, of course, they're loosing money. It's not good or bad, because somebody lose, somebody earn. Market is a zero-sum game. Even negative, considering fees, comissions etc.
Personally to the author - respect.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
It is essential that you spend some time firstly learning more about trading cryptocurrencies, and getting good knowledge about its skills. This field isn't totally safe, and it is involving a high level of risk, especially if you can't choose the right coins, or you can't analyze the market and the charts.
Just learning won't help from the internet or other sources won't help. You will need to enter the market and gather some experience too, be it from losing everything. I am not saying that you should be investing huge amount as a beginner, but invest at least a little amount so that you can learn from your mistakes if you make any.
Reading up informations wont really be that enough until you experience or do really make yourself try on how the market works or investment.Informations on net will be helpful or any other informations you gathered and learned up but I agree on what you have said that it would really be much better to experience on how it works because you wont  really ever learn completely if you do lack on this.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is essential that you spend some time firstly learning more about trading cryptocurrencies, and getting good knowledge about its skills. This field isn't totally safe, and it is involving a high level of risk, especially if you can't choose the right coins, or you can't analyze the market and the charts.
Just learning won't help from the internet or other sources won't help. You will need to enter the market and gather some experience too, be it from losing everything. I am not saying that you should be investing huge amount as a beginner, but invest at least a little amount so that you can learn from your mistakes if you make any.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
when i was new to trading even i used lot of indicators i did lose money , now i have learn price action i am making profits indicators are according to me learn to read chart and action going on spend time with chart eventually you will understand whats going on
Indeed you will have to keep your eyes open especially when you are new at trading, never panic and have patience. If you are new at very first you will have to gain knowledge and then after than you should know the proper way of buying , I think buy at red hold and then trade at green is best, I like reading the most so that’s why I always ready to learn from several ways.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
when i was new to trading even i used lot of indicators i did lose money , now i have learn price action i am making profits indicators are according to me learn to read chart and action going on spend time with chart eventually you will understand whats going on
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
This is a highly conservative approach and very few times that is possible to buy a coin which is great if you want to buy something that will definitely go up but there are two problems with it. You will not make a lot of money with it since there are very few chances to make money and actually buy something that hits all of this, meaning low returns on your investment.

Second one is no matter how amazing indicator you find there could be something that breaks all of that and actually drop it further and all of your math would be for nothing since when something that is good to buy at 99 could drop to 85 and suddenly become not good to buy. I would definitely suggest checking these before buying anything but I would definitely relax the numbers and the system a bit to include more chances.

Anyone using set rules will almost certainly make a loss in the long-run. You have to use a combination between technical and fundamental analysis at all times to be truly successful. For example a huge number of coins would've filled these criteria in around March of this year but that would not have made it a good buy given the overall trend of the market and the fear that was still present. It's always easier to say that in hindsight but there were many signs of a bubble having burst at that time and potential dark times to follow.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Take part in the Community Quest of Akropolis! It is a series of various challenges and creative tasks with prizes up to USD 500 in AKT tokens – for each daily round! Solve amazing puzzles and join quality discussions in Akropolis chatroom – the first round is to start on October 31! You are welcome to register via https://quest.akropolis.io/
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
This is a highly conservative approach and very few times that is possible to buy a coin which is great if you want to buy something that will definitely go up but there are two problems with it. You will not make a lot of money with it since there are very few chances to make money and actually buy something that hits all of this, meaning low returns on your investment.

Second one is no matter how amazing indicator you find there could be something that breaks all of that and actually drop it further and all of your math would be for nothing since when something that is good to buy at 99 could drop to 85 and suddenly become not good to buy. I would definitely suggest checking these before buying anything but I would definitely relax the numbers and the system a bit to include more chances.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Excellent information. You very well explained it. I, in turn, advise you to use in addition to technical analysis and fundamental. In a pair, these two analyses give a good result. I support in the desire to develop and constantly learn.
Pages:
Jump to: