Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 10. (Read 1371 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 11, 2022, 04:33:07 AM
Look at your wallet and tell yourself that you have to fill your wallet with potential tokens/coins. The way you have to be really careful and careful in choosing a project your investment. And be patient in waiting for the results of your hard work but don't be greedy because many are greedy but ultimately get nothing.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 11, 2022, 04:14:41 AM
Well, to make a profit is always a top in our mind when it comes to investing but yeah, getting rich is quite different. However, having this goal is some kind of motivation and goal in life. Why not aim for that if we know ourselves and there is a huge possibility that we can reach it. That I also dream of it but of course, that never comes if we never take the risk, if we do nothing, if we are afraid, that certainly become impossible. 3 years, 5 years, who knows right. That can even be made in 2 years if we are too aggressive to win the race.
Dare to take risks for the long term, nothing is impossible, as long as you have strong patience and consistently live it I think you can realize your desire to become rich.
Do your research before choosing a coin or token that is potentially profitable for the long term, getting rich takes a long process and time to make it happen and nothing short. And although short time is sometimes profitable but long term is much more profitable and at least 3 or 5 years.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
February 11, 2022, 03:20:14 AM
Be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say "I'm going to be rich in 3 years later," this is a 1 percent out of 100 percent chance that it will ever happen, remember,
Yeah and that's good. The history has been telling us so many new millionares come from holding their tokens. Being so greedy to take the profit once the market was on the ride to go up is not good at all. You need at least try to keep small amounts of tokens to anticipate the bullrun that will be growing even higher. I have ever experienced so many times people are loosing a lot of money caused by they have sold all of their tokens and then it was jumping so high. This proves that if when you are holding something and then you need to keep at least small amounts of it as long as this is a legit token.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
February 11, 2022, 03:13:43 AM
Having this type of notion that any project you invested in will make you rich in years to come, will keep you frustrated and devasted when it doesn't happen the way you planned. Endeavour to DYOR in altcoin you invest in.
A project that brings profits today can end up being a scam tomorrow. Don't forget to always invest with your spare money.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 11, 2022, 03:03:46 AM
Well, to make a profit is always a top in our mind when it comes to investing but yeah, getting rich is quite different. However, having this goal is some kind of motivation and goal in life. Why not aim for that if we know ourselves and there is a huge possibility that we can reach it. That I also dream of it but of course, that never comes if we never take the risk, if we do nothing, if we are afraid, that certainly become impossible. 3 years, 5 years, who knows right. That can even be made in 2 years if we are too aggressive to win the race.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 11, 2022, 02:47:54 AM
Be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say "I'm going to be rich in 3 years later," this is a 1 percent out of 100 percent chance that it will ever happen, remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is, and remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is.
Pages:
Jump to: