Pages:
Author

Topic: BE AWARE , A SCAMMER IS IMPERSONATING ME AND SCAMMING A LOT OF GUYS HERE. - page 2. (Read 3767 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
tomatocage is pretty much the authority on scams. he can spot them from a mile away.

FWIW, i've been working on an application for a while now that can compromise proxies and reveal the originating ip. I may offer it to the forum as a means of tracking and identifying suspected scammers, and discovering their personal information. I've already tested it against a basic proxy and i am able to get the ip address of the user hiding behind the proxy. this method involves sending crafted headers that force a request to an addition resource, exploiting a flaw in http 1.1 and therein bypassing the proxy.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I would greatly appreciate fully understanding how my user account "ggg123" was linked to this guy.

I am not a scammer, (check my feedback completely here, and on cryptothrift).

I buy and sell gift cards for a living, and have been doing so for over 11 years without any problems.

However, some folks on here choose to abuse the reputation system, and give me negative trust without any reason why, and without contacting me.

I used to buy and sell on ebay (%10-20% fees to sell something sucks, and you know that).

I thought the Bitcoin community would appreciate me bringing discounted cards to the marketplace here, however I have been bullied since day one on here by TomatoCage for absolutely no reason.

Looking forward to your prompt response, if you don't want me here just tell me. I will keep my sells on cryptothrift and other sites.

My man, you got one neg from tomatocage and you trying convince others about how genuine seller you are?

Don't make me laugh.
Activity: 826
Can his ip not be simply banned ?

No, so easy to get a new one.

Bitcoin users should be aware of this
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

No, so easy to get a new one.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So what is the scammer selling?

It's always a new account, and it's always a gift card/code.

Some buyers should just know better by now. This has been going on for the past  two months yet same people get scammed several times. I guess BTC is not for everyone.

New account selling gift cards for very good prices = stay way. Reselling those gift cards for a profit knowing there is a good chance they are carded or got other fraudulent ways makes you just as much as a scammer.
Activity: 182
The spelling on Skype is atrocious lol  Grin

He's clearly a retard.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
SCAMMER Huh

anonymous22 YOU SOLD ME YOUR ACCOUNT FOR .2 THAN YOU DID RECOVER THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE THE SCAMMER AND I NOT STOP TILL YOU GIVE IT BACK

My friend who ever you are, by buying accounts you take the risk. How difficult is to register new account and just be active?

But NOO! Its better to buy and than cry like little bitch when something will go wrong. Use bigger font next time as i almost missed your post.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

It's always a new account, and it's always a gift card/code.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Still buying gift cards from newbies and shady sources? I guess you'll never learn... how many times has it been so far? Are you reselling these cards to make a profit so really don't care?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Activity: 826
SCAMMER Huh

anonymous22 YOU SOLD ME YOUR ACCOUNT FOR .2 THAN YOU DID RECOVER THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE THE SCAMMER AND I NOT STOP TILL YOU GIVE IT BACK

Tough shit. That's the risk you take from buying accounts.

Sounds rather cold, but it's the truth
Activity: 896
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
Check out his conversation with another skype ID, He told me how he hacks the accounts on here:

lol, he is tryin to lie, I did not even sell my account i was even against selling accounts since i got scammed from a sold account before in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8635131

He is trying with any method to get negative feedback on here or i should send him the money. This guy is fucking the bitcointalk. He is too smart and he has a lot of accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
SCAMMER Huh

Tough shit. That's the risk you take from buying accounts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 Huh is this all the same person  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
anonymous22; PLZ STOP SCAMMING; THX
This does not mean that i am a scammer as you.

His accounts:
Updated list:
Paceta,
entz,  
flohtaxi,
Zahnstocher,   
Heimscheisser,   
bitcointanner,
milkcookie,
icetrucker,
custarccake,
i_am_altcoiner,
coffemate,
krampos,
Stinker,
faulzahn,
Thecoindude
Penner
...etc

Skype contacts:

thagft, mr.burns.btc, deng.boom1, john123321

and the list will be updated.

He won't stop making new accounts, so please guy no one deals with a newbie and easily trust in him.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ANONYMOUS22

Everyone knows well that Paceta is one of this scammer accounts.

Don't try to make anything stupid man.
Pages:
Jump to: