Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful buying alts right now - page 20. (Read 10755 times)

Activity: 956
Merit: 1
June 21, 2022, 03:08:30 PM
Ok i think may be you are right i also suggest people to wait for one more months and see what happens to next months candle because its not started to green as we can see last 8 months every months going down even its green middle of the months so think before invest!
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
June 21, 2022, 02:47:06 PM
Short term investors who bought the dip are already in a good profit right now but the rules of investment is taking that profit and wait for any future dips, the correction will continue and BTC with ETH will go as low as 13500$ and 650-700$.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
June 21, 2022, 02:19:38 PM
It's actually not a good idea to stack up altcoin during a bear market, even considering the fact that not every project would be able to regain their interest and zeal after the bear season. So many projects with shallow roots would fall as a result of divestment of key investors. It's best to carefully consider your options and risk before shopping for altcoins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
June 21, 2022, 02:09:32 PM
It's too early for the bear market to be over, I am saying this because many think we have hit the bottom when ethereum made it to 900$, its not over and you shouldn't be buying coins with all you have, this is a fake out recovery.
So what do you exactly mean? don't buy at this price and wait for another lows to happen this year? In any case, this is still a good buying opportunity for everyone. As for the fake out recovery, it could be, bear market lasts for at least 2 year. But again, you don't have to wait for the floor price. Just buy solid projects and coins, not shitcoin and memes. Those can jump in a bear market but it's going to be an obvious pump and dump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
June 21, 2022, 01:44:00 PM
The short BTC ETF is why this recovery happened but I can bet you that once this passed the price will fall even more, its good to see projects like shiba inu recovering up to 29% just today, hehe this is cool indeed.
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
June 21, 2022, 01:16:19 PM
There's nobody that can categorically tell us whether the bear market is over or there's more to come. Every information about the market conditions is at best subjective and should be taken in that light. It feels like the bear market is still in force, but there are no guarantees. If you're convinced that buying at a particular price is a good idea, don't hesitate to do so.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
June 21, 2022, 01:07:59 PM
Just like everyone else, i do not know when the bear market will end. But what i do know is that it is risky to buy alts anytime, but much more risky when the market is the way it is now, altcoins are more often than not pump and dump coins that are pumped by hype, and i am afraid there is no sort of 'hype' in the network at this very time. Many alts that have crashed would not rise back up again, so there is no need trying to buy them cause chances are high that you will buy an alt that is going completely off the market with this bear run.

I like this as it is giving insight on what has happened in the past about altcoins but more importantly the trend change is not on anyone to know and the best is to keep eyes open on decision to take and to follow up with the market activities not to act on buy when the bear is still on. The price has been on fluctuating levels from the past week going down to $18,000 but today with the correction back in $21k level, this is not sure that the correction is bull for now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
June 21, 2022, 12:37:12 PM
It's too early for the bear market to be over, I am saying this because many think we have hit the bottom when ethereum made it to 900$, its not over and you shouldn't be buying coins with all you have, this is a fake out recovery.

In crypto currency, there is not an early time, and there is not a late time when it comes to investing. And before you can claim the accolades "crypto currency investor" you must be an individual that can study the market and take profits in the bear market as well as in the bull market. All you have to do is to conduct adequate research to have a good entry and have a tp limit before investing in a bear market or a bull market
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 21, 2022, 12:30:49 PM
That's a good point but long term, buying alts when Bitcoin is 20k or less is going to be a great deal. I'm accumulating CNDL and ATRI and will buy more the further Bitcoin plummets in price. I see this as a blessing in disguise.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
June 21, 2022, 12:27:17 PM
Just like everyone else, i do not know when the bear market will end. But what i do know is that it is risky to buy alts anytime, but much more risky when the market is the way it is now, altcoins are more often than not pump and dump coins that are pumped by hype, and i am afraid there is no sort of 'hype' in the network at this very time. Many alts that have crashed would not rise back up again, so there is no need trying to buy them cause chances are high that you will buy an alt that is going completely off the market with this bear run.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 21, 2022, 12:24:04 PM
May I ask if you have something like proof that will back up tour claims that it might fall more and this is just a fake breakout, but I agree with you that this might just a fake breakout or the bulls might failed to recover up the price. During this bear market we really need to be careful as the current market is really volatile.
Never make a decision haphazardly without considering it because as you said the market is still volatile,
however it is difficult to predict market movements so it is necessary to be careful,
the most important thing is to keep up with the progress
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
June 21, 2022, 12:11:50 PM

This is true. The current correction is just a relief and there's a possibility that there will be a second wave of dump once Bitcoin hit a strong resistance. There's a news that SEC might approved a butcoin short ETF and whales are pumping the market in preparation fpr the short ETF.

This theory has a point and the timing of this correction coincides to the date which the bitcoin short ETF proposal has been announced to the public.

Reference:https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/06/20/proshares-is-launching-a-short-bitcoin-etf-this-week.html
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 21, 2022, 12:05:24 PM
I know what you feel about the current bearish trend is too early to end. The world is not yet recovered from so many problems that happened before. The bulltrap will always possible to happen. This can be an exit liquidity for the whale who wanna try to sell their coins soon.
The chart looks like a recovery but this can be a very bad thing. This may be only for short term and the worst thing has not yet come to us.
People must be careful but i do see that some altcoins over performed the trend right now.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
June 21, 2022, 11:03:01 AM
May I ask if you have something like proof that will back up tour claims that it might fall more and this is just a fake breakout, but I agree with you that this might just a fake breakout or the bulls might failed to recover up the price. During this bear market we really need to be careful as the current market is really volatile.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
June 21, 2022, 10:26:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: