Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Careful !! Don't share your problem in Telegram - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 52
If you have ane problem like a error withdraw or deposit in exchange. Don't tell it in there telegram group. Just pm their admin or send support email. If there have live chat, you can go live chat.
Yesterday i got problem while withdraw my tokens in exchange then i ask in telegram group. Their admin tell me in telegram group to pm me but, i didn't pm he. After few minutes, fake admin pm me and said want to help me. He ask my email in exchange account and i give it.
He said there have problem and i must send bitcoin. So, i check their telegram profile and in the bottom not have Group in common. Then i block and report him.

So guys, if you have same problem like me. Don't tell to anyone except their Admin.

This is normal on social media mainly on telegram. Everyone should care of themselves. You just need to stay alert.

Remember following things:

Project owners or admins never PM anyone first.

Not even send email to anyone.

Mostly scammers don't join official group of project because they know they will be kick out. Must check if anyone pretending to be admin is in official group or not.

Must check Pinned post in social media Like in telegram most of project Pin their details including Admin profile.

Never share wallet details or personal details.

Always try to contact using website Like live chat or contact email.

If have any issue then try to ask in group only.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
If you have ane problem like a error withdraw or deposit in exchange. Don't tell it in there telegram group. Just pm their admin or send support email. If there have live chat, you can go live chat.
Yesterday i got problem while withdraw my tokens in exchange then i ask in telegram group. Their admin tell me in telegram group to pm me but, i didn't pm he. After few minutes, fake admin pm me and said want to help me. He ask my email in exchange account and i give it.
He said there have problem and i must send bitcoin. So, i check their telegram profile and in the bottom not have Group in common. Then i block and report him.

So guys, if you have same problem like me. Don't tell to anyone except their Admin.

This has become a common problem in telegram group. That's why you would notice in the pinned message, "Admin will never PM you first" You did the right, these lifeless scammers are so cunning. Every day they are searching for any scope to hack or scam some amount from user.ICO group is basically their targeted area I think.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271

Pages:
Jump to: