Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of alts you hodl - page 13. (Read 25095 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 21, 2019, 09:43:58 PM
Yes, it may become nuisance to HODL too much Alts. If you don't want to get stressed, you should choose wisely and limit your ALTs on your portfolio. Why would you waste your time on monitoring unstable Alts. You can have from top 10 to top 20 as an option to bag.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 21, 2019, 06:14:57 PM
In fact, some coins without development and community will lost their value in the long term, we must to be carefull with the coins we use to hold.

Exactly mate to minimize and avoid loses holding some shitcoins we need to regular monitoring if have an improvement to get decision quick if we need to sell it quick before too late to deleted into exchange market list. Holding shitcoins is very risky but some of this is give more chance to get earn huge profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
July 21, 2019, 12:32:41 PM
Indeed, I have only realized this since the end of 2018, and even I have just known cryptocurrency in the middle of 2017. At that time what I knew was how to get money in one hole to another. However, it turned out that this did not always go smoothly even some of my friends had regretted it because the alts he had HOLD were destroyed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2019, 06:10:31 PM
Pukkamex sounds very familiar, must have heard of them from several friends. But would be great if you can briefly remind me what they are bringing

Well, pukkamex is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And it is easy to use for the beginner and powerful enough for the most experienced trader. Basically, pukkamex offers features never seen before Wink
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2019, 12:29:46 PM
I am so careful with alts, that's why I am holding bnb, litecoin, ripple and other top altcoins.
I don't like investments in shitcoins, so btc+top alts is my choice
Activity: 20
July 21, 2019, 06:09:26 PM
Well, there are 2 main ones, but the most advanced is pukkamex - have you heard of them? The guys are rather popular and are very widely discussed these days

Pukkamex sounds very familiar, must have heard of them from several friends. But would be great if you can briefly remind me what they are bringing
July 21, 2019, 06:08:25 PM
Generally, I agree with you, but I also evaluate the innovations. And as for now, are there any advanced projects you follow?

Well, there are 2 main ones, but the most advanced is pukkamex - have you heard of them? The guys are rather popular and are very widely discussed these days
July 21, 2019, 06:07:43 PM
As for me, I start with evaluating the idea, then proceeding to team, then to value product brings. And in my opinion, there are some very advanced projects these days

Generally, I agree with you, but I also evaluate the innovations. And as for now, are there any advanced projects you follow?
July 21, 2019, 06:06:33 PM
In my opinion, the choice of the altcoin is rather important, cause there are many criteria that matter a lot. And as for you, what do you pay attention to?

As for me, I start with evaluating the idea, then proceeding to team, then to value product brings. And in my opinion, there are some very advanced projects these days
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 21, 2019, 11:25:05 AM
there are coins that was in the spotlight before, but now it was abandoned and it turns out scam or devs are inactive anymore..
now there are a lot of such coins. the teams quit because they can no longer develop and instead of telling the truth to investors they just run away with money
therefore if you love the money it is better to invest in clear coins such as the top 100 coins because by choosing the coin it will not be scam or fraudulent. the problem with increasing time is that more and more coins are failing or rubbish

Only if people have done their research and are very sure that particular coin which they have will tiled good results in future that coins should be hold else better to sell after making profits beacuse you never know when such coin can become worthless.
July 21, 2019, 06:05:04 PM
In my opinion, the choice of the altcoin is rather important, cause there are many criteria that matter a lot. And as for you, what do you pay attention to?
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 21, 2019, 05:54:51 PM
I was just looking at the coinmarketcap table since 2013, I was surprised in what I saw, many coins topping the charts then are now almost non-existent, we need to be careful of the kind of coins we hodl especially for long term. Most of these projects just die after the initial hype.

I too invested on altcoins before that are now dead. Most of them are only active on the first but when the bear market came all of their development stopped. This is why we need to be more careful on altcoins that we are going to invest in.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
July 21, 2019, 04:08:19 PM
That's a cruel situation for altcoin holders! my advises for holders no need to hold for long-term all alcoins, most of altcoins will can't survive for long time! you can hold just prime coin like ethereum litecoin bch etc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 21, 2019, 11:35:22 AM
I was just looking at the coinmarketcap table since 2013, I was surprised in what I saw, many coins topping the charts then are now almost non-existent, we need to be careful of the kind of coins we hodl especially for long term. Most of these projects just die after the initial hype.

don't hold altcoin too long ... because many altcoins can't grow properly so many altcoins are lost in market turnover ... moreover you've been holding altcoins since 2013 ... this is a very long time to hold altcoin ... especially altcoin that doesn't have good growth and doesn't have a consistent developer in launching the latest products from the projects they have developed .. so be carefully of alt you hodl..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2019, 03:19:55 PM

That is why when we hold unpopular coins, especially new coins, we will need extra effort to follow the development of these coins, if not, we may be late to make the necessary decisions. It will be different if we hold popular coins / coins that are already well-established, which of course will be convenient to maintain because news about such coins will be easier to obtain.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 21, 2019, 11:35:11 AM
When there is no story to save coins in the long run. But I'm sure ETH can survive. But, I hesitate to last long term. Apart from ETH coins, I did not dare to survive.
in fact all the altcoin assets in the long run aren't that good. because what is an obstacle is the condition of the market in the future which is impossible to predict. like what happened this year, or last year, everyone hopes for an increase, but what happens is a big drop from the market. the best now is to take advantage of the best moments. if there is a good price to sell then just sell it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
July 21, 2019, 02:25:36 PM
we have to be very extra-careful now in choosing alt for our hold, because there are currently too many alt down. but we also should not be too negative on alt, because in reality there are alt that have a pretty bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 21, 2019, 02:15:13 PM
yes that is what we need to be aware of before investing in the long term, not just investing with dead coins. my advice if investing in the long term you need to invest in altcoins that are already listed in the top 10 at CMC. but you also have to always remember to always look at the market situation and the coins that you have invested.
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
July 21, 2019, 01:59:25 PM
You are right. A lot of coins have a price only while high btc rates.
A lot of projects doesnt have real value
Agree, there are many altcoin that are not real value. A few days ago I read an article, they said that the real value of XRP is only about $ 5 billion. I'm really bewildered if altcoin continues to collapse in the coming months.Even the price may drop 5-10 times from the present
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 21, 2019, 01:57:26 PM
There would be always a lot of coins that won't make it in the future, thats why it is very important to monitore every single asset that you are holding to be up to date and not to lose a lot of money if something gets worse.
Pages:
Jump to: