Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of bitcoin transaction that are flashed nowadays - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
The common trend in the crypto space that i have learnt is the flash coin.

The seller Sends a really low fee transaction to the merchant or buyer, have it show up on the block explorers, then send another transactions, referencing the same UTXOs, but with a normal fee (Which is usually faster), back to the senders others wallet.

The idea is that miners would prefer the second transaction which is faster and reject the first one as double-spend.

If you observe well with etherscan.io, you can always accelerate your transaction or override it.

Perhaps you have other experiences as regards flash coin, i will read and learn below

Your subject does not really correlate with your description..

But from the post, i can confirm to you that yes, it is possible to send a bitcoin transaction to wallet a, then divert the funds to wallet b with a faster transaction fee.

That is why when you are buying bitcoin, you must always use an escrow or perhaps make sure the bitcoin ticks a confirmation before release of funds.

And i have not seen anything like flash coin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
The seller Sends a really low fee transaction to the merchant or buyer, have it show up on the block explorers, then send another transactions, referencing the same UTXOs, but with a normal fee (Which is usually faster), back to the senders others wallet.
Isn't this the description that's already being done and conducted by bitcoin and other known available altcoins?

The division between alts and what the simple description of transaction is always being said in different projects. You always fight for what's the quickest and cheapest but whether you like or not and even the name of the coin is flash.

Almost no volume is found there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Are you asking about FLASH? If you are looking for details regarding the project, it looks like a dead project to me.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
The common trend in the crypto space that i have learnt is the flashing of bitcoin transaction

The idea is that miners would prefer the second transaction which is faster and reject the first one as double-spend.

If you observe well with etherscan.io, you can always accelerate your transaction or override it.

Perhaps you have other experiences as regards flash coin, i will read and learn below
Pages:
Jump to: