Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of cheap scam - page 2. (Read 194 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 217
March 23, 2024, 01:02:25 PM

Honestly speaking I don't deal on those kind of things, I only trade with a with my friends that's very closer to me because if anything should happen we can sort it out ourselves. And I also think its a good idea to share your experience with us so that everyone can learn from this. you should be very happy as you have learned from your previous mistakes. We done talk am from before say person no dey fall mugu 2 times and still, no be must sat person go fall mugu before first before em go wise. You done try to share this your experience with us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
March 23, 2024, 12:31:45 PM
I think it’s worthy to bring this to the notice of the users here especially those that offer exchange services like myself to stay very careful and vigilant, as these scammers are up to something else.

I got a message from a random number on my WhatsApp wanting to trade $550 late yesterday but since the network was very bad for Airtel users, I couldn’t meet but got his message mid night and he was still interested to trade with me which is very unusual as most people wouldn’t be patient to wait for a vendor and I tried delaying the whole process as I was I’ve a victim of these scam that I even lost $40 but this time, I was very conscious and I delayed the trade further till now and the seller was still interested to trade with me then I realized, something is actually fishy.

The main purpose of the buyer isn’t to scam you immediately but to watch and monitor your wallet address when there is a little money in there, he would then use their charm powers to Manipulate you and claim they just sent you the usdt since they already know how much is in your wallet through your address, you wouldn’t hesitate to trade it and send them money.

My fellow traders, please be careful, not to trade with any random number that can’t even explain how they got your contacts.
Below is the images to our chats.

Pages:
Jump to: