Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful using Localbitcoins - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 11
May 02, 2019, 10:49:19 AM
i prefer www.paxfull.com much safer
Are you promoting Paxfull?  Wink. If I am not wrong then there is also scam accusations against Paxfull. So how we will determine who is better? Are you sure that you have submit original documents ? Or are you trying to submit fake documents? Although I am not using any service from Localbitcoin, but seems they are most popular to local traders. Wondering how other people's verifying their account?

That user's account was hacked obviously.
He didn't set 2fa. There are tons of scammers both on paxful and localbitcoins that will ask you to "click on a link" or "send the code from your email" which you should never do.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
May 02, 2019, 09:03:12 AM
Are you promoting Paxfull?  Wink. If I am not wrong then there is also scam accusations against Paxfull. So how we will determine who is better? Are you sure that you have submit original documents ? Or are you trying to submit fake documents? Although I am not using any service from Localbitcoin, but seems they are most popular to local traders. Wondering how other people's verifying their account?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
May 02, 2019, 08:51:13 AM
LBC isn’t a scam. Send them valid ID then come back and say sorry when your account is unlocked
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 08:04:43 AM
yes
http://prntscr.com/njh9vx

be careful most of the moderators there working as a traders and scamming people if u make complaint you will get banned

Activity: 445
Merit: 71
May 02, 2019, 06:49:05 AM
Damn, I thought this service was legit. What URL did you use, localbitcoins.com ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 03:25:32 AM
Be careful guys when using Localbitcoins platform they have turned into a scam site
when you deposite funds there . they will lock your account. and they will ask for

Thank you for the information.

We also need you to provide:

1. A photograph of you ("Selfie") holding up your ID along with a note containing your username and today's date.
2. A photograph of a recent utility bill with your name on it.
3. A photograph of your ID held up in front of your computer screen with the whole screen visible (all four corners) and this ticket page visible.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

when you provide them full documents they will reply you like this

LocalBitcoins
April 30, 2019, 1:28 a.m. - 2 days, 10 hours ago
(Mon, 29 Apr 2019 20:28:39 +0000)
Hi,

Thank you for the information.

The ID you sent is not valid.

This account will remain suspended.

---
Best regards,
LocalBitcoins

although my account is already verified account and have more then 500+ trades and more then 15 months old account

Hi!

Before we can proceed, please provide valid information.

---
Best regards,
LocalBitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: