Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful what you choose to invest in now, not all coins will recover. - page 13. (Read 2846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Now it is very difficult to say in which token we have to make an investment because I am not understanding the market. In which token I should invest  Huh you can see the condition of the market in a second market go stable and in a second market go unstable so it is very hard to make any decision
the possibility is still 50;50 for an uptrend or a downtrend to occur.
just choose a trusted token in the market. This will slightly reduce the risk of the asset you choose.
while to anticipate current market conditions, do day trading, or short-term investments. just follow the market trend carefully.
I did and it's been profitable in not so long. take advantage of these erratic market movements.

Riding with the hypes always have high risk behind but if you able to manage the right system,

It's really profitable, buy low and sell high attitude still possible if you pick moving asset, go deeper and make sure that you

can handle the risk, losing your position is unavoidable since manipulation inside volatile market is really something that traders
can't anticipate, be careful with the projet that you'll going to use as token of your investment.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Now it is very difficult to say in which token we have to make an investment because I am not understanding the market. In which token I should invest  Huh you can see the condition of the market in a second market go stable and in a second market go unstable so it is very hard to make any decision
the possibility is still 50;50 for an uptrend or a downtrend to occur.
just choose a trusted token in the market. This will slightly reduce the risk of the asset you choose.
while to anticipate current market conditions, do day trading, or short-term investments. just follow the market trend carefully.
I did and it's been profitable in not so long. take advantage of these erratic market movements.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
Activity: 1288
Merit: 231
You are right mate, there are a lot of altcoins out their which I noticed are just temporary, if you buy and hold them for long your asset turn to zero cent.
But my question here is how can we know which one we are to buy that's wort it rather than the popularly known coins?.
Activity: 380
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I agree with your statement that not all altcoins can be bought.
Many people experience the same thing in the market, one of which is for those who invest in Aurora digital currency, most traders think that Aurora developers are only taking advantage of many traders, causing traders to be frustrated with their movements. and many more altcoins that should not be invested because the developer is a liar who might in the future deceive us. this is what we need to avoid, hopefully we don't get caught up in their lies
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
It's true that choosing the coins to invest in is important because it will affect the results you get. Currently, many new coins are popping up here and that makes them have to compete with other coins in the market. If we choose the wrong coin to invest, of course it will make us lose and waste time holding it. It is not an easy thing to choose good coins, so we must often look at the market and analyze the market well so that we can choose good coins to invest and bad coins to invest. Many people choose the wrong coin and end up taking a loss, myself included. Due to my lack of experience and knowledge, I have invested in the wrong coins and ended up losing money. So I used it as an additional lesson to make it better in the future.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Yes, you must be careful when buying. If it is a valuable coin, when you buy it when it falls, it is very likely that the price will rise and recover, but if you are buying an unknown coin in the altcoin, it is very It is possible that the price will not recover until the coin dies. Therefore, when investing, it is recommended to invest in valuable altcoins, which can be held for a long time.
Seeing the dips is definitely a big opportunity to start buying potential coins but not all coins that are in bargain are gold, some of them have disguised to look like high potential coins but honestly, they all turn out to be worthless coins.

So its always a must thing to DYOR before deciding to invest. There are a lot of projects arising in the market today but we should be very careful where to put our money so as not to end up being scammed or making losses in the end. It's better to stick with old projects or coins that have been making good demand in the market instead of risking your money and time into something new that has no guaranteed profits at the end of the day, even if we know investing in crypto is just like gambling in the real sense.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I think there are still coins that can do price recovery and in my opinion only coins that have the support of investors and have projects that are very useful for many people who will make price recovery quickly, bitcoin is one of the coins with a very fast recovery. if you talk about memecoin then it's definitely nothing to recover from.
Well, most of the coins will not recover because they are all duplicates of each other without real value and therefore incentive to use. This leaves only handful alts (mainly the top ones) which can recover, even among the new ones there are a few gems like Clover or Mina but these types of coins are hard to find when there are hundreds others... But still, not seeing recovery across all markets should be expected
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
In fact, we don't know about it for certain. I mean that maybe even all of the altcoins will recover sooner or later. But it's of course better to make our choices as wise as possible. Otherwise, we'd have to wait for a very very long time to make a good profit or we may not even make a profit. There are some very obvious altcoins to invest into for example. They will be rising for sure eventually.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The popular opinion now is buy the coins that are down, and when the market recovers that you'll be in profit. While that saying is correct but that doesn't go for all coins. Don't go buying every coins you see losing value just because you think when the market bounces up, they'll follow. Majority are losing value because people are seeing them for what they truly are which are just a waste of investment and time, also a ticking time bomb waiting to explosed.

The memes you all are rushing to buy today most probably will die with this market and won't be much of a sort after coin when the next bull run comes same goes for the Defi, NFT, launchpad projects you're all rushing to get them cheap not knowing you're buying a waste. Choose wisely, follow up the project. See if their developers are working on something or just hiding behind the now popular saying, the market is unfavorable.

Project with visions uses the bear market to build as they'll be getting less distracted with the whole when moon or when binance question for those not listed there yet. The current market situation present an opportunity to research properly and invest wisely, take notes.
Meme coins are such a waste of your precious time and resources. This is why I never bothered keeping a single bit of my attention to them. I would rather invest my hard-earned money in profitable altcoins like ETH, ADA, LTC, BNB, and Stakenet XSN which has a unique use cases and technology-driven innovations.
Activity: 140
Yes, you must be careful when buying. If it is a valuable coin, when you buy it when it falls, it is very likely that the price will rise and recover, but if you are buying an unknown coin in the altcoin, it is very It is possible that the price will not recover until the coin dies. Therefore, when investing, it is recommended to invest in valuable altcoins, which can be held for a long time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
With more and more new coins appearing and projects becoming more and more competitive, choosing coins selectively is a must. Coins with good fundamentals in my opinion will be able to recover, but coins with temporary hype will continue to fall and begin to be abandoned by investors. It's better to choose a coin that is in the top 100 coinmarketcap as an investment because I think it's safer
I agree, most of coins that recover after bearish usually have good fundamental and good working real product.
but it's very unfortunate that most of the new peoples are investing in meme coins either because the hype or because they think it's gonna make them rich.
but the money invested to these projects with no product will also become such a waste, just see a good project with working product like axie with its game axie infinity, that's what i call promising project
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
That is true, always keep in mind that digital assets such cryptocurrencies are very volatile that it can get you rich quickly or make you poor in just a blink of an eye.
Buying bitcoin back when it was a three digit value in USD and selling today when it is five digit - I would not call that get-rich-quick nor riches in the blink of an eye.

It is more of a myth because altcoins tend to show that not bitcoin, but I dont think know much of professional traders who went from rags to riches trading altcoins. The most that people have been able to was to gain some and lose some eventually watching the altcoin die out.

But with bitcoin, you can never really make that mistake, buy it at low and you will be destined to profit in a few years. As with any other bear trend, those who bought at the last one between 2018-2020 are reaping a good profit at this price.
Activity: 602
That is true, always keep in mind that digital assets such cryptocurrencies are very volatile that it can get you rich quickly or make you poor in just a blink of an eye. Always keep in mind as well that invest what you can afford to lose especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

Yes, that's right, with so many coins in the cryptocurrency market asset, it's a serious thing in the asset market.
because in 100% only 90% are valid, and in the other 10% they want to destroy other market assets by themselves.
because some of those who invest have fallen in their investments, because they took the wrong step.
and just hope that in the future in the cryptocurrency market asset, there will be a blocking system about coins that are not clear.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Perhaps seeing new entrants in the market and leaving with a loss is all too familiar. New entrants themselves always show greed and lack of real knowledge, and that will lead to losses in investment failure. But trends appear in the market that make people FOMO follow, dyor before doing something. For this market, anything unexpected can happen, so be prepared with it.
I feel bad about them but that was their choice. As crypto becomes hot on the internet the more people getting interested to know about it, they are mostly rushing to the market and invested right away without any ideas about it. Because what I observe for them, for the newcomers are only focusing on the profit and neglected to see the negative of the market. That is why, when the market started to decline, they are also rushing to sell their crypto.
Most beginners always make mistakes based on ambition that is not based on prior knowledge and research, and it is true that they only think of profits that they think will lead to quick profits.
but it's their right and for those who want to learn because their mistakes will be a lesson not to make mistakes again, and most of them are trapped in FOMO which is too easy to believe without doing research and trying to find accurate information.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Perhaps seeing new entrants in the market and leaving with a loss is all too familiar. New entrants themselves always show greed and lack of real knowledge, and that will lead to losses in investment failure. But trends appear in the market that make people FOMO follow, dyor before doing something. For this market, anything unexpected can happen, so be prepared with it.
Newbie rarely does research before investing their money in crypto. Most of them flows with FOMO. Generally they thinks that investing in lower rank coin will give them huge profit when the market will be in bull trend. But the reality is different.  We can invest in top tier old altcoins without doing much research. Those coins have higher potential to increase in the long run. But we should do research when it's about unpopular and new alts.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
I feel bad about them but that was their choice. As crypto becomes hot on the internet the more people getting interested to know about it, they are mostly rushing to the market and invested right away without any ideas about it. Because what I observe for them, for the newcomers are only focusing on the profit and neglected to see the negative of the market. That is why, when the market started to decline, they are also rushing to sell their crypto.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Thats right, not all coins are worth to invest our hard-earned money especially the coins without utility and just pure hype.

This is the reason why extensive research is important because we are not certain if what other people suggestions or the current trend are really a good investment.

Some of us are investing in established coins that are already existing for years but it depends on investor's preference. I believe there's still a hidden gem in these new coins popping, we just only need to dig deeper to find it.

You can of course gamble on pure hype, for instance like it happened with Dogecoin and Elon Musk, but if things go wrong you can get stuck very quickly ending up sitting on a pile of worthless coins or coins that won't bring back the money you invested. Too many coins in the market are all about hype and nothing else. Real utility isn't often what those coins are offering.
Thats right, not all coins are worth to invest our hard-earned money especially the coins without utility and just pure hype.

This is the reason why extensive research is important because we are not certain if what other people
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

This is the reason why extensive research is important because we are not certain if what other people suggestions or the current trend are really a good investment.

Some of us are investing in established coins that are already existing for years but it depends on investor's preference. I believe there's still a hidden gem in these new coins popping, we just only need to dig deeper to find it.

You can of course gamble on pure hype, for instance like it happened with Dogecoin and Elon Musk, but if things go wrong you can get stuck very quickly ending up sitting on a pile of worthless coins or coins that won't bring back the money you invested. Too many coins in the market are all about hype and nothing else. Real utility isn't often what those coins are offering.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: