Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful what you wish for.. - page 4. (Read 1120 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
Actually yes, I want to see everyone is rich. Though it is not possible. Everyone can't be rick for many reasons. I can't be John McAfee, right? If make huge money, then I will not be McAfee, he is a legend of the crypto. So, there always a senior every time. If everyone got rich then junior will work for the senior, maybe. But I really want to see all happy people, no beggar, no poor country on this earth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.

Hoping and wishing Bitcoin will continue to operate and bloom  whatever the outcome I accept it with full of respect.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
I know all of us just want to make our fellow humans to make them rich, but don't you ever think if all of us are rich then who would want to work for us? And everyone will be lazy. Do you really want all of the people to get rich? Except if humans finally builds a complete operational AI Robot that could do all the work for us.
Pages:
Jump to: