Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with security! I learned my lesson. - page 3. (Read 655 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Err. We literally had the past few years flooded with news of funds getting stolen due to carelessness of the holders. Not sure how this is still happening knowing that you're on Bitcointalk, which is pretty up to date with hackings and breaches. A lot of people have been very very very vocal about security.

Oh well, painful mistake for you I guess. Look at the bright side. While 20k is a good amount of money, better learn a hard lesson losing the $20k rather than learning your lesson when you already have like $100k+ or more. Best of luck moving forward.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
So weeks ago I lost over 20k USD in Crypto.

I had all the private keys, passwords, etc saved in my email draft & I had 2 fa SMS verification didn't know that someone can break it easily. Ended up losing all my savings. Don't use sim verification ever it's pointless there are multiple ways to break it.

If you can afford then buy a hardware wallet. and if you can't then don't store your important data online or anywhere connected to online.

Write down on paper secret codes & keys.

Use different passwords.

Again be very careful with security, If you keep anything online then you're putting yourself at risk.
Pages:
Jump to: