Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with the scam tricks. - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
yes, the most vulnerable is when they start asking about private key, it is certain that they are a scam and immediately stay away from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
I agree with this especially with your email there are a lot of fake links came from scammer people so avoid opening or clicking that. Always remember never login there you wallet using your private key and also giving any funds to other people be careful always and make double as much as possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:42:18 PM
Many people have been fooled by scams like this, email messages, airdrop, etc.
Here are some examples of scams

This is just a small part of countless scams so be careful, check it carefully before joining a program.
Hope this article is useful to you,
Scams are every where now. I hate to see a lot of scam accounts pretending to be other people on Twitter advertising free ETH giveaway. I am so sick when I know many people must have been fooled by them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
Many people have been fooled by scams like this, email messages, airdrop, etc.
Here are some examples of scams

-Scams by email

This is the link in the picture https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6RTYcVKAizjo-zTlHaG-VetZMJoWzLlAfHC3SABO4f_UIbQ/viewform (Do not enter any information here)
In airdrop, we have to login to a fake website "MyEtherWallet.tips". Never go to any website other than this site www.myetherwallet.com

- Forging the token is in the process of ICO

-Scams via telegram

Asking you to enter your private key to confirm your participation in the airdrop, many have been fooled by this. Absolutely don't give private keys for anyone or any airdrop and bounty.
Refer to the token's official social networking or website before sending the ETH or BTC to a certain address.
This is just a small part of countless scams so be careful, check it carefully before joining a program.
Hope this article is useful to you,
Pages:
Jump to: