Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with your blockchain transactions - page 2. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
I cant believe that this person sent 0.1 Ether with 2,100 Ether transaction fee. I am pretty sure that this person is crying out right now and just shaking his / her head repeatedly. What will you do if this happens to you? How will you comfort your self at a time like this? 2,100 Ethereum for transaction fee really is a big amount and unfair on that person but a mistake was already made. I hope that he can contact the miner who processed that transaction for reimbursement which is I think possible. Look on the reference below.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1f73b43dc9c48cc131a931fac7095de9e5eba0c5184ec0c5c5f1f32efa2a6bab
i dont thinkthat  this transaction is a mistake as we can see its happen several times very strange, i think he have a purpose why he did that and i dont know why, the etheruem he waste is can change lives.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
he trying to send that big amount, but he entered on transaction fee instead, I think he is drunk doing that so what a big mistake for him, lesson for him to not doing transaction when drunk.
Is that a joke? Why do you think he / she is drunk. I think this is an organization that is testing the ETH network and this is a purposeful action
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
he trying to send that big amount, but he entered on transaction fee instead, I think he is drunk doing that so what a big mistake for him, lesson for him to not doing transaction when drunk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I cant believe that this person sent 0.1 Ether with 2,100 Ether transaction fee. I am pretty sure that this person is crying out right now and just shaking his / her head repeatedly. What will you do if this happens to you? How will you comfort your self at a time like this? 2,100 Ethereum for transaction fee really is a big amount and unfair on that person but a mistake was already made. I hope that he can contact the miner who processed that transaction for reimbursement which is I think possible. Look on the reference below.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1f73b43dc9c48cc131a931fac7095de9e5eba0c5184ec0c5c5f1f32efa2a6bab
I think this is a data sent by a robot. It is impossible for a normal human to send several transactions at the same time. The transaction volume of this address is very large.
absolutely right and in my opinion it is also impossible for humans to send multiple transactions at the same time, because there are robots working on transactions
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It has happened somedays ago. I didn't track the event though. Sparkpool has said to refund it to the owner if he claim. Don't know what happened later. Hope for the betterment. Some said, he intentionally sent it as a reward to the miner.
really? But there are many miners who constantly handle blocks and how can they get the fairest? I think this is a mistake and hope he will get money back from Sparkpool.
Activity: 703
You should always be careful with such things and this is the obvious disadvantage of Ethereums blockchain. It is simply unbelievable, thats why always double check the transactions amount, the gas price and gweis.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
I have seen the transaction hash and I don't think it is an error. I think the sender made the tx fee to be high intentionally. Maybe he/she was doing a giveaway to a lucky miner
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
This is a supposedly very old new and it looks like you just knew about it. But though it's good just for those like you who haven't heard of the news. Also the transaction seems to be an error as this rarely happen. So it's either the sender is a total novice or he didn't take note of the development before making the transaction
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

I think this is a data sent by a robot. It is impossible for a normal human to send several transactions at the same time. The transaction volume of this address is very large.
This is just a single transaction,but the fee was entered at the wrong column which makes it completely hilaourious action.I know the user can't do anything now so people need to be aware of sending the their funds in the next time especially when the wallet ask gas fee from you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
This would be a fully regrettable act that had been done by anyone. Perhaps the owner miss on entering the amount of fees being used to sent the transaction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Transaction of $13 worth of ETH with a fee that is worth $200k! Damn! That’s a lot , I just don’t really get what happened right there. Why would anyone do such a thing, if it was intentionally ?

It was 291 btc of fees  Shocked
Was it a mistake or they are all just doing it ?  Roll Eyes I’m not going to make such a mistake unless the wallet I’m using doesn’t show me the fees they charge for a transaction. I’m always very careful when making transaction and by the way such a thing has not happened to me before, despite I have made use of several wallets. Maybe these guys chose a custom fee and they were aware of it.
Activity: 487

It was unbelievable when I saw it and for a moment I thought about how devastated I would feel I made that sort of mistake and then I realised I am safe with imtoken and eidoo
Activity: 518
I think it's just a mistake or maybe there is some whales are trying to test maximum of transaction fee cause if this is real so it'll be very terrible for eveyrone in this crypto world and I think nobody will make any transaction in BTC or ETH again
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
It happens, I know that this mistake happened to a BTC sender too, in 2016 someone paid 219 BTC fee to send 0.001 BTC. So sh*t really happens...

I had to google that right now. Couldn't believe it.

And it's really true, here is the transaction:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cc455ae816e6cdafdb58d54e35d4f46d860047458eacf1c7405dc634631c570d

LOL. nearly 300 BTC for a transaction which transfer 0.0001 BTC only. LOL. I think this is just a mistake or something like that then the owner of this transaction will be refunded very soon. But if it's not a mistake and everyone has to pay that much transaction fee so I don't think anyone will keep being in this world anymore Smiley)
No one is going to pay 300 BTC for buying coffee. This fee must be a mistake and I can't guess other negative things related to such fee just for mining transaction.
Activity: 448
It happens, I know that this mistake happened to a BTC sender too, in 2016 someone paid 219 BTC fee to send 0.001 BTC. So sh*t really happens...

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cc455ae816e6cdafdb58d54e35d4f46d860047458eacf1c7405dc634631c570d

LOL. nearly 300 BTC for a transaction which transfer 0.0001 BTC only. LOL. I think this is just a mistake or something like that then the owner of this transaction will be refunded very soon. But if it's not a mistake and everyone has to pay that much transaction fee so I don't think anyone will keep being in this world anymore Smiley)
I think that precisely because of this ethereum will occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market, since the relevance of Bitcoin will disappear. Many users of cryptocurrency have already begun to express dissatisfaction with the new circumstances of working with Bitcoin. But as Vitalik buterin put it, ethereum is a smartphone, and Bitcoin applications. Thus, the application can be changed, and the smartphone will be able to run any application.
Activity: 378

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
In almost all cases, the main cause of error is the human factor. And in work, even with a perfectly perfect system, attention and concentration are required.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Maybe it was done for a reason. Strange that a man could be so wrong. I always check 100 times the correctness of all entered data, especially when I send a large amount. So I think that this person is acting this way on purpose, apparently he had reason to do so.
Activity: 546
Sometimes we just accept the transaction pop up without reading through it to make sure all is as it should. This is a valuable lesson, I can't imagine losing such huge amount on transaction fees.
Pages:
Jump to: