Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented with what you have - page 14. (Read 2923 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
Yeah, as they say, success and being rich takes a lot of time. This type of success will definitely last longer than one time hit and one shot millionaire. But it takes a lot of courage and patience to do this. We should not look at our portfolio everyday especially in times like this. Just focus on the other side of crypto that would ease your mind.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.
right, we must be grateful for whatever we get, do not always regret if we get a little profit, we must realize that the sustenance of each person is different, do not feel jealous of the success of others instead we have to make it as motivation to increase our enthusiasm in work.
all need processes including the process of working in crypto, enjoy the process so we feel grateful for the results obtained.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 04, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

It looks like a poem to me but there is a truth on this, so many people are in a hurry to make a profit not knowing that due diligence plays a crucial on your profit here, so many people losses and only a few people make it big here so always go slow but decisive.
Activity: 229
August 04, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
I am mindful of what i have and im very much patient enough to wait and ive learn to those who success in the past..my patience helps me a lot..people need to know the great value if being content...
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 02, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
I always have the time when you start losing money, crypto can also be tracked, harder but also
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Everything needs time . So of course you should be happy with what you have - but of course to strive to have more . It takes time, knowledge and experience .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
The post is really very motivating, because optimism is already running out!
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

i totally agree with you my friend. Be happy with what you have, and hope for the better. Looking at other peoples portfolios might demoralize you but as you sayed, a drop of water in the mighty ocean.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Good motivation but people should know that there will not be anymore such profit like years before. Not another 1000% grow in one year.
Activity: 43
July 30, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Since putting resources into electronic cash, I've seen such a large number of more fruitful individuals than me. They profit in exchanging. I gain a minimal expenditure, purchase with some restraint since I have less capital so set out not chance much speculation. In any case, I'm glad about what I did when I joined bitcoin.
Activity: 115
July 29, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
I agree that many do not know how to wait, and this becomes their main problem. The fact is that in this case it is necessary to understand that tokens, which will yield a few times, sometimes it is necessary to wait more than one month ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
I second with your statement. I think there is no Midas touch in cryto. You will get what you deserve and one need to be contented with what he or she gets.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 29, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I was inspired by the positivity of your thoughts. Although it's kinda depressing looking at my portfolio and have lost a thousand bucks already. But, I always hope one of these days my patience will be rewarded. I still have a hundred dollars worth of tokens and I'm still happy with it. And looking forward to see my portfolio to get healthy again =)
Yes.Don't rush things too much because  they will eventually happen in the perfect time.You just have to do your part.I think being with crypto investments does not mean we will have to gain a quick profit.Of course it will not happen in just an overnight.It takes time and it's still a long process to make.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
I will agree with this expression. Because you really need to assess your chances and opportunities. And do not draw yourself pink glasses about the big payroll. Rejoice in what you have and do not sob for the loss of capital.
Activity: 644
July 29, 2018, 03:16:01 PM
I was inspired by the positivity of your thoughts. Although it's kinda depressing looking at my portfolio and have lost a thousand bucks already. But, I always hope one of these days my patience will be rewarded. I still have a hundred dollars worth of tokens and I'm still happy with it. And looking forward to see my portfolio to get healthy again =)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
Been content (not contented) is a state of mind that may not be available with entrepreneurs and traders in cryptocurrency! The nature of ideals that started cryptocurrency itself is about shanking up things a little bit and breaking the norms and retro rules!
in fact, if you do not break the current foundations and the usual rules, then you can not think of anything new. How it seemed to me that everything is new, it's a well-forgotten old. But this does not apply to high technology.
I think we should never be satisfied, we must constantly strive for something new, to new heights. If a trader is satisfied, he stops developing and can lose profit.
Activity: 644
July 23, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
Been content (not contented) is a state of mind that may not be available with entrepreneurs and traders in cryptocurrency! The nature of ideals that started cryptocurrency itself is about shanking up things a little bit and breaking the norms and retro rules!
in fact, if you do not break the current foundations and the usual rules, then you can not think of anything new. How it seemed to me that everything is new, it's a well-forgotten old. But this does not apply to high technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

It is a difficult situation, but it may not be too difficult if we do not compare it with what has been obtained by those who have been in this field for longer.
I see some very small coins suddenly become giants in a matter of weeks or months. It does not matter how to get a hike, because that's how crypto works. So if you have enough patience, maybe you will get what you deserve.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
Still, this year, I'm less happy. But I do not despair ,my patience helps me .
Pages:
Jump to: